Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation

So my RW is back on...but now all my exp buffs expired , gold will expire tomorrow and i am still 690.
    I should have made 700 5 hours ago.
    There should be some compensation in both exp bufs and gold channel. After i calculated in best case scenario i will be 699 by the time my goold expires...i will delete this game for sure if i get stuck at level 699.
    You better do something about it....

yea.. webzen need make compensation with this case.

a lot of peolpe waste full bufs and get ban;

Comment

GM has briefly mentioned that they are currently working on considering some compensation. But we hear little detail about it. Volunteers are pushing for Full EXP package at least.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

All need compensation full BOL 200%

Comment

• ShakaDragon
          ShakaDragon commented
          Editing a comment
          people lost gold, exp pack, time trying to fix this. people doesnt need just bols.

The reason why I mentioned leaving the game if i cant make it to 700 is because i returned to this game after a few years and i don't have any high char or main server.
        So you can call me a new player(even tho this forum account is old) and i wanted to start with this transfer char as main.

If i lose the lv700 rewards its too much of a disapointment after all the expectations and the money invested.

Comment

Originally posted by Mako93 View Post
          So my RW is back on...but now all my exp buffs expired , gold will expire tomorrow and i am still 690.
          I should have made 700 5 hours ago.
          There should be some compensation in both exp bufs and gold channel. After i calculated in best case scenario i will be 699 by the time my goold expires...i will delete this game for sure if i get stuck at level 699.
          You better do something about it....
          To Webzen dont care if you leave the game or if a lot of ppl leave game..... the dont have good staff of support for MU Online.

Im pretty sure that Webzen dont know for why a lot of players were baned, it was a mistake from they.... but obviously they dont admited it.

Probably their "compensation" will be a crap 10 bols 200% + 1 day gold chanel.... always webzen troll us, all time is the same scam event from they.

Comment

without rw ,my elf can not upgrade alone, so I lost double full exp package more than one day. I feel so sad !!! And ths vm help us!

Comment

we lost not only exp boost but all buff hp/dmg/def etc...

Comment

The compensation reward was amazing , i didn't expect the Wezbezn team to be so generous!!
                Omh my god , no words to describe my joy. Everyone now can recover their lost exp and get to lvl 700!!
                1 day of gold channel , that massive reward!!
                It took them more time to write the web post about the compensation than to actualy think , chose and put the reward in shop.

So lame .... no shame whatsoever...

Comment

ban 24 hours full buff exp = 1 day gold channel

Comment

This is all? Just 1 day gold ticket? So if i want hit 700 i have again to buy buffs exp/buffs def hp etc hahahaha in this 1 day i lost like 2k wcoin i call my bank

Comment

The funny part of this, is that you can activate this gold just from the speed server, no in normal server. I know that is possible to do from the website, but a lot of people dont know that and they go to buy gold to activate 1 day gold, LOL!!!

Comment

use the gold channel 1day compensation and it doesn't work yet I have the same expiration date above I don't add anything

Comment

Originally posted by WarkaVithe View Post
                          use the gold channel 1day compensation and it doesn't work yet I have the same expiration date above I don't add anything
                          same for me, did not add the day to expiration day

Comment

• (VM)izakit
                            (VM)izakit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I just test and it worked. Added 1 day Gold Channel

Enjoy, I thought it was good!

GOOD WEBZEN

Comment

Working...
                          X