Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(no a put your ticket post) We were robbed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (no a put your ticket post) We were robbed.

This post to create discussion about the actions that Webzen always take against US. please, dont closed it.

One more time Webzen make us fool and after create an Cash Event they block everybody who did spend money to play this event. They like any excuses to do this, probably was a video of a player who apparently was doing something illegal, maybe they put something in the new character that make the character strongest that the other and everybody was leveling up fast and now they want to fix that because is no good for their economy (how they say), or probably it was just an assault pre-meditated to make some easy money. We did spend at least $30 each and maybe there were about 300 players ( I have no idea but maybe are a lot more) so, is a good money. some people spend ore than $100 , just imaging. They did this in the past and we never did something. I think we believe that Webzen is a serious Big Company who has a lot of power and we can do nothing to claim some rights. I was Blocked years ago doing nothing, actually I was rbbed for an scammer and when I made the ticket denouncing this scammer, they block me also. I think is time for a Sue, I had DC before this ban that make me lost at least 3 days of gold, Every Dc was after i activate BOLs like if there was a Bug or they programing the game to reboots after we click a OL, because this things in the game, this bugs, are create for them, , this game is a programming game where all that happen is create for them. we are scammed all the time. robbed, we had no rights. so, what we go to do now? we are just lot of vicius ignorants who are ok losing a lot of money because we are scare of this pseudo professional company? when are they go to start to have some respect for us, because after all this years we never leave the game. they just mock us and we are ok with that.

My RW is level 580. the gold was off on monday, yestarday i was thinking to put gold for a week but i couldnt go out all day so, couldn buy gold. I was thinking I am wasting my time. Now Ii a no puting any gold and probably never go to buy a think in this game. no more. I had dc everytime i was activating bols. i lost several days because I went to work leaving the game after activate bol. 3 whole days. no way to spend more money in this game.

Comment

it think it is time too give up as long the owners are the same as they are now

great game runned by -------------- insert your preffered word
      you must study this well !

Comment

Unfortunately and honestly (because I am all about transparency), I think this all strung out because of the abuser which was using [Plasma Ball] skill with [Rune Mage]. The abuser was able to ignore the cool-down time, and use the skill constantly.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• 1Musashi
          1Musashi commented
          Editing a comment
          i think perhaps skill was bugged(not completed) by webzen and not the player
          like the Darklord speed bird error, it have been seen before they make mistakes, and blame the players

• (VM)izakit
          (VM)izakit commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet you are probably right. :\

It's true that my account was permanently blocked only by broken seller (fenrir) at 5b I got that iten in Devil square 4 after they banned me they changed the mobs that dropped those itens now the question is IT'S MY FAULT?

Comment

some people was Unblock? anything official? I did create a fenrir also and I was trying to sell it, because we need bles to up item, create ertels, etc. I dont see anything illegal doing this. Also is there a guild that was KS in Hot Spot, the name was Alheim I think and when this guy was KSme he did use only the balls skill and more than 3. I dont know how that was possible. I can understand that was some abuse, but webzen block everybody and then they want us to make tickets like if they cant see in the system all that was happening. and if they cant, that means hackers can abuse all that they want because webzen can do nothing to administrate the game.

Comment

• (VM)izakit
            (VM)izakit commented
            Editing a comment
            It was confirmed that this skill abuse is the reason for the ban wave. But why so many people were effected still doesn't make sense to me. I am not sure if anyone is unblocked yet.

• ShakaDragon
            ShakaDragon commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, please, use your Logic. is no yet an official news, they block EVERYBODY, when the problem is fixed, only the players who did something illegal could eep blocked. so, i dont understand why you said that they want everybody to make a ticket!!!! please, thhis event was to start to play RUNE!!! everybody had a Rune!!! they block everybody, why they need a ticket for each of us? overall those who did nothing illegal? and we know how long take to then solve tickets.... that means that already the event did finished? I never got o spend a peny in this game

This is serious incompetence by the Webzen again, ban everybody because there was somebody cheating. Imagine they did it in soccer? One white/black guy taking illegal substances helping him get better results, ban all white/black players... why now? Because this is seriously unfair policy, group responsibility? Really? Hurt hundreds of innocent people because there are few hackers. Imagine our police worked like that? Arrest everybody, make them write ticket about why they should not be arrested, then maybe let some go... What do you think that guilty people won't write a ticket too?

Comment

sucks to be those abusers using illegal programs... They are the reason why webzen act of banning accounts. ^^
            Last edited by ClaireVic; 22-08-19, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X