• Show
Clear All

Ticket:375859

Comment

My character rune wizard banned lv 650
      My ticket #375689
      My ticket #375880
      My ticket #375881
      Last edited by Mirza565; 21-08-19, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Please forward the following tickets to Admins as well:

Comment

375863 Same here. Account blocked while leveling on speed server

Comment

Number of my ticket# 375866
            lvl 672 speend in the event more the 25k wcoin the last thing i bought was [SPEED]Ultimate Package III and now i get blocked for a error ...

Comment

Ticket # 375875

Lvl 700 RW

Comment

RW lvl 700 Ticket #375703

Comment

My account is in 7th place in the speed server ranking.
                  My account was suspended for no reason.

Ticket #375874
                  Last edited by FreeLoveRW; 21-08-19, 06:41 PM.

Comment

My account is in 7th place in the speed server ranking.
                    My account was suspended for no reason.

Ticket #375874

Comment

Ticket #375861

Please verify, activated speed pack II and III yesterday :///

Comment

Hello!

My ticket #375878

Comment

Admin on vacation? They really cant check and unban people today? How much time we have to wait?

Comment

ticket #375883

Aldirlan account and Majson charakter bloked 675 lvl (( saaad

Comment

Ticket: #375659 (please help, my account is blocked)

Comment

Izaki, where is my post? you closed saying that you are moving here and is no here but also is a complete different post. I am no showing tickets, because we have no to do that and I want please you to unblock my post.
                                Donts ask people to make tickets because there go to be a lot who never go to know what they have to do. this is something that webzen did and they have solve for all in the same time, no one by one player. dont make tickets, they have to fi this for all. what happen to those who cant use the email because they lost it ? they have a back system and they can se logs. they could no and you could no be asking players to make tickets.

and please, reponen my posts that s complee different to this.

Comment

• ShakaDragon
                                  ShakaDragon commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  why we have to make tikets? that means that no matter we did nothing illegal, we have to make tickets? why? this is an abuse and a way to make people lost the money yhey invest. only people who do something illegal could make tickets after they accounts are no unblocked. but players who did nothing could be unblcoked inmediatly. I dont understand why everybody has to do one ticket, what happen with thepeople that can come to the forum or dont know what to do?

• (VM)izakit
                                  (VM)izakit commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  @ShakaDragon
                                  I totally understand what you mean. There are players messaging me on my Facebook page, and emailing my fan site with ticket numbers because they don't understand to make another account to post CS Ticket #. I don't agree with any of this, but I am just trying to help everyone. You need to make a CS Ticket because WEBZEN is claiming that all the accounts which were banned were determined to be abusers based on some tool or algorithm they used to detect these users. I don't know how they detect them at all, and will never know. But, in the past, if you never made a ticket about it, I don't think your account would ever be released.

• ShakaDragon
                                  ShakaDragon commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  In the ticket I go to say that I didnt use hack. what more I go to say. thats all. what difference doing a ticket or not? are they asking for pictures? they want to know if they are fake accounts? they could see how much money they take from every account they blocked. and is no an official news yet... you mean they cant detected the hackers? because they block everybody. all players... and how to make a ticket if we cant access to our accounts? the problem to me when i see this message of them asking for a a ticket is that they have the intention of fix nothing. because solve a problem is to detect the problem and obviously they cant. when they say they go to post any official news? I didnt use any hacker, only the skill the we can use because remember, the skill level 400 was unable to use. so, that means that they provide the hack for all us? because if the hacker is the skill, they give us the skill = the hacker.
                              Working...
                              X