Ticket :374199 Mystic Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket :374199 Mystic Event

Hello Guys, can anyone help forward ticket to GM . It is a rare ticket obtain during Mystic Event. till Aug 6. It has been awhile now. Any forward will be appreciated.

Thank you

Can you give more info about it? I am not sure what you are saying really. What event? What is the issue? It helps me forward it.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
      Can you give more info about it? I am not sure what you are saying really. What event? What is the issue? It helps me forward it.
      Dear VMizakit:

I obtain a rare ticket from event [Event] Mystic Gift Box Event (July 23~August 6 UTC).

it is said the ticket will be deleted on 20 th Aug and my status is still open.

Could you please forward?

Thank you

Comment

It is my guess that they will process these tickets today, or tomorrow. Because in the event details in says

8. If you got Rare item ticket send the CS ticket with a proper name of reward by 13 August, 2019, 23:59 (UTC).
        So usually I think they wait until this period ends so that all tickets would have to have been submitted. Then they process them all at once.

But I will still forward your ticket because it is a small time window.

Comment

• RF540
          RF540 commented
          Editing a comment
          TICKET# 374540 i have the same problem CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT TOO? i obtain the rare ticket 12+3 i already sent a ticket with proper name and details. Could you please forward my ticket too?

Thank you

Thank you so much

Comment

Once again please help:

Is it normal to get the item on the 20 Aug? or before 20 Aug?

" 9. Unclaimed items will be deleted during the scheduled maintenance on 20 August, 2019 (UTC). "

My status is still open. Do i need to be offline with the ticket char? or is it ok to stay online and get rare ticket exchange? Only 4 day more till the rare the ticket deleted.

Thank you

Comment

WizardLord On Tuesday (13th), GM said this:
            Rare ticket 12 from Mystic Gift box are currently in-process. As long as he sent a ticket before the deadline, his rr12 will not be deleted.
            So you should be OK. You do not need to be offline. They will disconnect your character automatically when they process the Rare Item Ticket. Just make sure you keep open space in your inventory until you get it.

Comment

• IllemillI
              IllemillI commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the same problem . I still haven't received the gifts of the [Event] Mystic Gift Box Event 12 + tickets .
              CS Ticket: 375229

Originally posted by (VM)izakit View Post
            WizardLord On Tuesday (13th), GM said this:

So you should be OK. You do not need to be offline. They will disconnect your character automatically when they process the Rare Item Ticket. Just make sure you keep open space in your inventory until you get it.
            WOW Thank you soo much. As long as it doesnt get deleted Thank you again.

Comment

• (VM)izakit
              (VM)izakit commented
              Editing a comment
              I will keep this topic open, because if you never receive your prize or there is more issue about it, please tag me and let me know. Just use the @ symbol and type my (VM)izakit directly after it to tag me.

• WizardLord
              WizardLord commented
              Editing a comment
              @(VM)izaki Ok thank you

Dear (VM)izakit , my ticket is still open and rare ticket item is not yet deleted; however, is there a time limited that i should wait for exchange? Thank you

Comment

• (VM)izakit
              (VM)izakit commented
              Editing a comment
              I just inquired again about it, asking for some kind of date that all reward distribution can be expected by, at least. I'll let you know.

• WizardLord
              WizardLord commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok will looking farward for it

WizardLord Unfortunately, this is the only reply I get about it from them:

We are currently working on posting the announcement regarding the distribution of the rewards. We apologize as we have not yet decided on an exact date since there are still tickets being processed.

Comment

• WizardLord
              WizardLord commented
              Editing a comment
              Hehe thank you dunno why they delay the price reward exchange lol. == just wait for the process then . Thanks.

Dear (VM)izakit Thank you so much for ur time and help. I got the prize exchange though my ticket still open . I think it gonna resolve soon. Thank you so much

Comment

• (VM)izakit
              (VM)izakit commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear! Your welcome. Hopefully they know how to close a ticket. :P
          Working...
          X