Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the RW Card after pre-register???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the RW Card after pre-register???

I got only wings and weapons...

in the xshop

Comment

i did not receive rune card f4ckkkkkkkk. webzen!!!!!!

Comment

same problem

fvck WenZen

Comment

I pre-registered with 2 accounts and both of them got the card, in-game and also in Inbox on webshop, did you verify the mail with webzen before pre-registering?
          My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

xshop
            divine archangel +9
            divine archangel +9
            Wings conqueror
            bol

Comment

I saw I am no the only one. I start to play the fist day activating just 1 day gold to know if all is going to work OK. I didnt see the rune card ( they didnt explain this before the event started, they post the news after the event started, so, then I saw that I had one Rune Chart card in one of the accounts and I had to start one more time, after 8 hours playing other Char a Rune. in my other account I had not Rune card. anyway, the first day of my tickets expired and I activate a 3 days for hte account where I had the rune, I was hurry and I ddint activate for the other. when I come back from work i try to activate a 3er account ( i did pre registration in all my 9 accounts) and here I have nothing. Zero.. no wings, no weapon, no rune card... one more time webzen> you never can do something good? the think is that I dont go to waste my time playing without conquer or other items to help me and eith out rune card because I want to have Runes Characters. Other thing is that they said in the page about the start of the event hat they are giving 3 buff items that we can buy form store in event store. is nothing there..... so, waste of time, items etc? I have no support to my char, cant play other run, I wont to spend money, i want just to make level 400 in the month, is webzen forcing people to spend money? are they giving back the 1 day gold card that we did activate? damn webzen!!!!!

Comment

Same here.... i am totally angry...I pre-registred the speed server event with Rune Mage on 4 accounts and got NOT ONLY ONE verification E-Mail. Now, i logged on to the speed server and all items i have to buy for WCoins...What the Hell????? And I loose GoldChannel Ticket for that fu***** event.... How did you get your email for verification? Thats bullshit...like every event on webzen.... :/

Comment

Originally posted by ShakaDragon View Post
                  I saw I am no the only one. I start to play the fist day activating just 1 day gold to know if all is going to work OK. I didnt see the rune card ( they didnt explain this before the event started, they post the news after the event started, so, then I saw that I had one Rune Chart card in one of the accounts and I had to start one more time, after 8 hours playing other Char a Rune. in my other account I had not Rune card. anyway, the first day of my tickets expired and I activate a 3 days for hte account where I had the rune, I was hurry and I ddint activate for the other. when I come back from work i try to activate a 3er account ( i did pre registration in all my 9 accounts) and here I have nothing. Zero.. no wings, no weapon, no rune card... one more time webzen> you never can do something good? the think is that I dont go to waste my time playing without conquer or other items to help me and eith out rune card because I want to have Runes Characters. Other thing is that they said in the page about the start of the event hat they are giving 3 buff items that we can buy form store in event store. is nothing there..... so, waste of time, items etc? I have no support to my char, cant play other run, I wont to spend money, i want just to make level 400 in the month, is webzen forcing people to spend money? are they giving back the 1 day gold card that we did activate? damn webzen!!!!!
                  You really think we got our Gold Channel Tickets back? Hahahahahaha.....sorry....there`s no way and we all lost our items for nothing -.-

Comment

I think webzen cheated a lot of people out of this event, including myself. I registered and was on gold channel for 3 days. I just played a GL. didn't get a rune card or wings.
                    very disappointed too. Enough that Ill probably stop playing mu again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukasa View Post
                      I think webzen cheated a lot of people out of this event, including myself. I registered and was on gold channel for 3 days. I just played a GL. didn't get a rune card or wings.
                      very disappointed too. Enough that Ill probably stop playing mu again.
                      I see... i play mu since 2004/5 (k2 times). Since webzen has started his "cheating all players" I was often inclined to delete my accounts. Nevertheless, I always had the hope that they would get involved with the reviews of their players ... but unfortunately that is not the case and as long as enough fools pay money (I once heard of a 14 year old !!, that he already several US $ 1000 has spent for events without anything to have got for it) the whole thing is handled just as far as before. The children are completely exploited with their small pocket money and do not see that they are only ripped off here. I am permanently bad at this company policy. Luckily, I mainly only play F2P. Not to imagine how much money I would otherwise have wasted. There are plenty of other games where you actually get something for your money as a customer. Webzen has failed mercilessly ... and that will not change in the future.

Comment

I am waititng yet why a lot of people who did the pre registration didnt have RW ticket. any informtaion from webzen? are they giving to all the pre registred players a card after maintence? i am losing gold because didnt want to play other chars and I had not also wings and staff.

Comment

Hi, it was confirmed that this happened to some players, including myself. Not sure if they are going to redistribute it?

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Working...
                          X