Question about Rare Item Ticket 12+4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Rare Item Ticket 12+4

My question about this ""Rare Item Ticket 12+4(+0 4th Wing +Luck +2 Option[Level 3])"" is:
    1) what exactly mean "+2 option (level 3)"? Its mean that i can chose 2 elemental option with level 3 from the wings?
    2) if the first question is YES, that mean i can chose a wing lvl 4 +0+Luck + NO OPTION (like ignore, reflect,etc) + 2 elemental option upgrated to lvl 3?
    Thanks in advance.

It is a wing's option... And IF you want TO HAVE an additional elemental option, you just have to put it yourself... As far as I know.. There is no such thing as level3 elemental option on a wings because you are upping your wing's elemental option in a simpler and costly way.

In the other hand. It is just hard to get the desired WING'S OPTION you want by the way,.. That is why there is a thing called an event like this to push your money on getting your desired wing's option (not the elemental option)

Kindly refer the wings option (not the elemental option)

also link here for more 4th wings details >>> https://www.guiamuonline.com/wings-level-4-s13-ep1-2
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 23-07-19, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post
      It is a wing's option... And IF you want TO HAVE an additional elemental option, you just have to put it yourself... As far as I know.. There is no such thing as level3 elemental option on a wings because you are upping your wing's elemental option in a simpler and costly way.

In the other hand. It is just hard to get the desired WING'S OPTION you want by the way,.. That is why there is a thing called an event like this to push your money on getting your desired wing's option (not the elemental option)

also link here for more 4th wings details >>> https://www.guiamuonline.com/wings-level-4-s13-ep1-2
      Thanks for uploading the table.
      I think in Global MU Online there are only 3 option levels (Paso 2, 3 and 4 according to the table).
      "Rare Item Ticket 12+4(+0 4th Wing +Luck +2 Option[Level 3])" it means that you can choose two options (example: speed and double dmg) with level 3 rank (speed+12 and double dmg 10%).

Comment

Maxi5548, you can choice Ignore 7% + Double damage 7% for your wings. After receive wings +0+Luck+2 opt, cant have Elemental options.

Comment

all my gratitude for the answers. So for example, if i decided to get a Sm wings lvl 4 +0 + Luck + Ignore + Double damage, the % of the ignore and Double dmg will be 7% or 10%?

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post

thanks for uploading that, i didnt know about it!!

Comment

For this wings - 7% , for other event can be changed %.

Comment

how long will usually you get the rare ticket prize? after the event or during?

Comment

~ One month from first message to receive reward
                  Last edited by ASANSIORDL; 25-07-19, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Just to confirm, GM said the wing is rewarded as follows:

The team stated that the "4th Wing +0 Item Level +Luck +(x2) Wing Option (at tier 3) +(x0) Elemental Option" is the correct one.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• ClaireVic
                      ClaireVic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hah! bullseye..

What would be the best 2 options to take on wings? Ignore + double damage?

Comment

Originally posted by Kk120 View Post
                      What would be the best 2 options to take on wings? Ignore + double damage?
                      yep, ignore 7%+Double 7% best options, did u win 12+4 ? i want buy it

Comment

mail me an offer, nick : tarmacs

Comment

• Walo
                          Walo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i sent u priv msg call me

All i can read here is Buls$hit...

I won r+12+4 and WZ dont give now 7% options...

They said that LVL 3 option is 6% and they gave 7% by mistake, because 7% is lvl 4 option. So all those tables r $hit worth

Every1 that hunts now for r+12+4 must know that they will give u wings+6%IGN+6%DD+L ...

Its fuked that WZ Support is so fuken lame...

Also i think that there should be official WZ statment about this issue. PPL spent MUCH money and in the end they tell u that they wont give u 7% options like before...

WE WANT OFFICIAL WZ STATMENT AND ALSO ACTUAL TABLE OF 4TH WINGS OPTIONS+LEVEL 1,2,3,4

VL POST IT TO SUPPORT... Its not fair that ppl were getting wings 4th with 7% options and now WZ give 6%...

To be honest i should sue them for fooling me and other ppl...

https://ibb.co/GTWQr8r

Last edited by PolandAGM; 11-10-19, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PolandAGM View Post
                          All i can read here is Buls$hit...

I won r+12+4 and WZ dont give now 7% options...

They said that LVL 3 option is 6% and they gave 7% by mistake, because 7% is lvl 4 option. So all those tables r $hit worth

Every1 that hunts now for r+12+4 must know that they will give u wings+6%IGN+6%DD+L ...

Its fuked that WZ Support is so fuken lame...

Also i think that there should be official WZ statment about this issue. PPL spent MUCH money and in the end they tell u that they wont give u 7% options like before...

WE WANT OFFICIAL WZ STATMENT AND ALSO ACTUAL TABLE OF 4TH WINGS OPTIONS+LEVEL 1,2,3,4

VL POST IT TO SUPPORT... Its not fair that ppl were getting wings 4th with 7% options and now WZ give 6%...

To be honest i should sue them for fooling me and other ppl...

https://ibb.co/GTWQr8r

What are you complaining about?

The option? or The figure (% and value) of the option?

Blame everything to webzen, not people trying to let show their knowledge how to get your desired option. It is a fault of webzen screwing you..

Good thing you acquire your desired options which is very clear in your statement and very clear discussion here in forum topic starter..

The problem of you is webzen screwed your value percentage-option and you let participants here in this topic look like a joke..

If you are helping Mu online community then have a brain and share your isolated problem.. Not make it a general fault..
                          Last edited by ClaireVic; 11-10-19, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X