Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why there isnt time limit for Nixie boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxi5548
    started a topic Why there isnt time limit for Nixie boss?

Why there isnt time limit for Nixie boss?

So i see in multiple "privates mu" that Nixie boss once you enter to the fight, is start the countdown of 5 minutes. So why there isnt in global mu online? i say this because, some people enter to the boss and hide away from the boss witch dont allowed to entry to anyone unless all character in the boss zone die (Pretty anoying, hope their familty suffer in the hell)

• (VM)izakit
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback. I can make some kind of report to the GM about this, since it seems to be disrupting player's game play and it could be considered a very small exploit where a player can manipulate the game system to prevent others from participating in a specific area of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Maxi5548
    replied
    Izakit for all your aswers is YES, there isnt time limit for the boss, so look like some people put the boss in a corner and they go in another corner and stay there forever, so nobody cant enter to boss zone in that server, i guess they doing that just to annoying/trolling.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)izakit
    replied
    Someone was telling me about this but I didn't quite get what they were trying to explain. You are saying that players are able to hide "in the corner" of the boss zone in order to prevent other players from entering the zone? Because there is no kill time limit, and entrance gets restricted? Why would someone do that? Just to be annoying?

Leave a comment:

• ShutangShinaMeskI
    replied
    Well, "private servers" are just copies of the original one. They won't find any solution to that type of "annoying" plot during the boss if they didn't experienced it in the original one. I do agree on the part where global MU doesn't have it though. This is why some players prefer playing in those private servers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X