Reset Fruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Fruits

So I recently bought Reset Fruits and from what I hear they are supposed to give you 200pts each. However, every time i tried to use them it says that I have more points than the resettable ones, or something like that.

What should I do? I already used 1 and only gave me about 8 pts. Did I waste money buying those?

HELP!!!!!

You can't reset a character's [Stats] lower than their starting base amount (the amount a Lv. 1 character starts with.)

For example, you cannot lower a [Dark Knight] [Energy Level] below [10 Energy].

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

So basically I lost my money? I don't understand how and when to use them...

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS IF I AM NEW?

Comment

Reset Fruits are used to change the build of your character, let's say you have 1800 strength, but you decided it is too much, and you want only 1400 strength. You want to use extra points for different stats. You then would buy 2 reset strength fruits, each will take 200 from your strength stat and give you 200 points to use in stat/stats of your choice.

There are some fruits that give you 0-3 points to stats that are made in the game from the jewel of creation and jewel of chaos. But the amount of those points is limited by your lvl( about 127 at lvl 400). There are no fruits that give you extra stats in the X-store, you have to gain points by gaining lvls. Few class change quests at specific lvls give you some points as well.

Comment

Can I transfer points gained with ingame fruits by xshop reset? For example if I add 127 to base stamina, can I later use xshop reset to transfer it to other stats, or I need to use ingame fruits to reset it?

Comment

• LadyEsme
            LadyEsme commented
            Editing a comment
            Xshop fruits only work if you added at least 200 points to any base.

the Reset Stats Fruits buyed for wcoins
          is usable to reset at 200 points
          but if you have for example: 100 points in energy (for a dark knight) it will reset 90 for your can share again
          it is because your min ene stat is 10 base for this class
          400+
          Alfheim

Comment

Working...
          X