A very interesting question for you all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very interesting question for you all

so recently something has been bothering me...

i lost roughtly 620b due to jewel upgrade fail and CM fail.

i was trying to up 2 aba rf parts to +9 and i had to use over 120b to get them upgraded to +9, this is pretty insane. It failed so many times i got so hurt by how many jewels i lost that i decided to CM my 3rd rf+9+16+ign+luck to +13 to make up the lost. I got the cape to +10 but lost the cape at +11. I bought the cape for about 500b. So in total i lost about 620b...

this lost hurt me greatly and i couldnt sleep for a couple of nights since. I havent lost a single...let me repeat, a SINGLE bless since 2018. This is the first lost ive had since then and i cant take it. When my cape failed i thought of quitting the game, but i overcame that thought and continued to play.

although this bitterness did affect me greatly theres a slight joy in my heart that taught me to be more smart about wealth building. I guess i can say i paid 620b and learned a valuable lesson in game and life: dont gamble, dont let emotion control your decisions, and be very decisive in using your wealth on EVERYTHING.

1ft bless is roughly 20-30$ on alfheim, my question for you all is, WOULD YOU PAY 20$ TO GET THAT 620B BACK???

What do you expect from chaos goblin and GMO? A magic. Even the top spenders wasted alot of investment trying to get their desired items.

My set armory are still +9

but my 4th wings sm is +15 because i was lucky buying the sale rare item ticket 5.

It is not worth everything So reckless. I mean EVERYTHING. Buying from reckless doing.

Comment

That's not to be bothered i believe, because if you really have to translate bless into cash, one day working earn you much more than that, in whatever the age, unless you live in a really really poor country or are disabled.

And earning that in the game can be either easy or difficult, depending on how much you know about the game, not kidding.

Comment

Working...
      X