Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Bad Experiencie against Guild Titan13, his master [edited] and Jiangxiong.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bad Experiencie against Guild Titan13, his master [edited] and Jiangxiong.

It was Friday nigHT, all server emptys and i was in 2 spots in NARS server 9 hunting ZEN with my accounts.
    In some moment my little DW lvl 523 died bcos is noob. so came d3vilelf, Sachel, Epikos13 and Jiangxiong to HARRASING ME.

They were following me, ksing all my mobs, insulting me and amenazing me, all starts when : d3vilelf (Agility Elf) wwas from guild PIRATAS got to see my DW die bcos is low level, so he entered in my SPot were was my Energy Elf, so i came with my character LVL 800 to say "Dont Ks" and he gone.

hours later he came back with his summoner named: Sachel.
    The summoner named Sachel and his AE named d3vilelf started to insulting me, harrasing me, following my DW to dont make him kill monsters, he saying "im going makeu learn" harrasing me.
    I asked him WHO YOU ARE? i asked him WHATS UR PROBLEM ? what u want with me ETC ? and i told him im going to talk with PIRATAS GM to ask who is u, so d3vilelf DISBANDED of his guild, to make me impossible to search who is and whas is his problem.

Sachel summy still in the spot Ksing my DW, insulting and amenazing me, he says "you gonna learn" with no reason, of cors i told him get away, or get away fro my spot and iwill search who you are to talk with ur GM

WELL the guy, reported my DW little leel 523 as like if I was who making harrisement against him that is FAKE, AND FALSE, my dw got blocked by 7 days WITH NO REASON only to have 2 spots in mu online

ITS FORBIDDEN TO HAVE 2 SPOTS IN MU ONLINE ? 1 with my lvl 800 and other with my low level characters ¿ ?

So he came Sachel summoner to Ks and insult and amenaze me continuiing, so, they the next morning came with an complete army, later i know those are ALL HIS CHARACTERS:

Epikos13, Jiangxiong, Sachel, Kronos13, and D3vilelf, they all with STore Open with HARRASING MESSAGES telling me "They going make me learn" HARRasInG ME at max, and make me LOST My SPOT and STOP PLAYIng in pEACE

LATER they reported my DW, MAKING SCREENSHOOTS OUT OF CONTEXT WITHOUT THE POSIBILITY I DEFEND MYSELF IN THIS AREA, SO PLEASE UNBLOCK MY DW, LOOK THE PICTURES, THEY ARE THE ABUSERS, THEY ARE THE HARRAISERS THEY INSULTED AND AMENAZED ME

PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Pd.: As you can see in the pictures, I AM ASKING FASTERION, A VL asking WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO KS, INSULT AND AMENAZE ME, without THAT MEANS IM HARRASING THEM, THAT ACCUSATION IS OUT OF CONTEXT,, IF I WERE HARRASING THEM, THE OWN FASTERION COULD DENUNCCE ME, BUT THIS WAS PART OF AN ISSUE OF INSIDE THE GAME SO I WERE ASKING WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HARRASING LOW LEVEL CHARS THATS ALL.

UNBLOCK MY DW NOW.

SO, PEOPLE, NOW IS LEGAL IN MU ONLINE: KS - KOS, then REPORT if u get mad, Admins will ALLOW ALL HIS "RIGHTS" to your to your Attakers.

Have a Nice Experience in MU !

Originally posted by BUZZLIGHT View Post
    SO, PEOPLE, NOW IS LEGAL IN MU ONLINE: KS - KOS, then REPORT if u get mad, Admins will ALLOW ALL HIS "RIGHTS" to your to your Attakers.

Have a Nice Experience in MU !
    Yes, It is fine to take spots that are left with no killers on sight.

Pd: Imdrew, keep crying over your RUIN GMs shoulder, if you got banned over a language abuse then take that time to breath or take care of your family instead crying over a temporary and deserved ban at forums.
    Last edited by Procurador; 11-02-19, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Opops
      Opops commented
      Editing a comment
      TBH I got 4 emails from 13thSign/ECLIPSE members crying over ImDrew's behaviour/situation, and I got nothing from ImDrew himself.
      Its a damn game, what do u all want, 100% peace and everyone love eachother?

How about f¤%k u all and lets fight?

Pd.: As you can see in the pictures, I AM ASKING FASTERION, A VL asking WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO KS, INSULT AND AMENAZE ME, without THAT MEANS IM HARRASING THEM, THAT ACCUSATION IS OUT OF CONTEXT,, IF I WERE HARRASING THEM, THE OWN FASTERION COULD DENUNCCE ME, BUT THIS WAS PART OF AN ISSUE OF INSIDE THE GAME SO I WERE ASKING WHO ARE...
    ​​​​First of all, I didnt ask you for any nicknames, you must misunderstood me. I just told you that you should submit a ticket to MU Support Team if you feel harrasing by other player. In this case you should attach some screenshots/video to prove it.
    ​​

Comment

• Opops
      Opops commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^ xD ^_^

• BUZZLIGHT
      BUZZLIGHT commented
      Editing a comment
      Fasterion, i got SS where i ask in guild to u "IF YOU KNOW WHO IS TITAN13 GM", and you answered is Faire13, THATS ALLL...... no more i said.....
      NOW........ YOU THINK, ASK MY FRIENDS WHO ARE THE PPL WHO IS KSING ME, CONSTITUITE A VALID HARRASING ACCUSATION THAT DESERVE BANN ?

THATS AN ABUSE COMMITED BY [edited] WHO USE LOW LVL CHARS TO DONT COMPROMISE HER HIGHER LVLS, but YES SHE BROke tHE RULES bcos i got SS of HER WHOLE TEAM IN COMPANY WITH THE LITTLE ONE, KSING ME.

so: A VOLUNTEER CAN BREAK THE RULES OF THE OWN GAME ?
      Last edited by (VM)izakit; 11-02-19, 08:42 PM. Reason: deleted personal info

[edited] IS VOLUNTEER FOR WEBZEN and she is doing ABUSE OF HER POSITION to INFRINCT THE OWN NORMS OF WEBZEN
    ¿CORRUPTION IN WEBZEN?
    MABY !WHY ?
    [edited]has MANY MANY CHARS, and she came to KS and KOS my little DW LVL 523, so, when i repeled her she started to AMENAZE me from OTHER LOW CHARS, but u know something ?
    THE NEXT MORNING APPEARED IN MY SPOT: Kronos13, Epikos13, Jiangxiong (DL), and his litle summy Sachel (who start the Ks) (ALL LEVEL 1000), doing KS against my little DW LVL 523 IN NARS - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL -So, WHAT SHE DID ? She took CHANCE of her position as VL and DENNOUNCE me by "HARRASING" => ¿WHY?, bcos as u can see in the pictures, i told "him" WHO IS IT WHO COMES TO KS ME WITH NO REASON and i will search WHO IS IT with my friends.
    INDEED, i have pictures (TOO) where i am askinf FASTERION (IN GUILD DOMINO) if he know WHO ARE THE PPL WHO IS KSING ME, and HE TOLD ME SHE IS [edited].
    [edited]
    SO, MM OF MU ONLIE, THIS IS NOT ANY HARRASING !!!!!!!!! THIS IS A CORRUPT SITUATION GENERATED BY YOUR CORRUPT VOLUNTEER [edited]AND HIS GUILD Titan13, and his CHARS: Epikos13, Jiangxiong, Kronos13, Sachel, and d3vilelf, who whole party came to Ks my little DW LVL 523.
    THIS IS A FAIR ACTION?
    ISNT NOT A RULE TO DONT KS AND DONT LET OTHER PLAYERS PLAY IN PEACE??? SO, WEBZEN, YOU ALLOW YOUR VOLUNTEEER TAKING CHANCE OF THEIR POSITION TO BANN OTHER PLAYERS VICTIMS OF THEIR SICKNESS AND MADNESS WITH NO RESPONSABILITY.
    THANKS WEBZEN TO HAVE THESE KIND OF PERSONS IN UR FILES........... SO NOW EVERYBODY MUST TO KNOW THAT: [edited]IS A VOLUNTEER CORRUPT WHO GOING TO TAKE CHANCE OF HIS POSITION TO OVER HER POLITYC ENEMIES.............

GOOD LIFE, WEBZEN !
    Last edited by (VM)izakit; 11-02-19, 08:42 PM. Reason: deleted personal info

Comment

I too would like to make a complaint like my fellow here Imdrew from ruin ally....

It was saturday afternoon i was in a pt of my own characters minding my own business while i was playing castle siege.... when out of no where people started attacking me and trying to kill me!!!! People i didnt even know!!! all attacking me!! I dont play this game to challenge myself or contest wills with anyone hell i dont even want to see anyone!!!.. i simply want to waste electricity while mindless colours do mindless things on a flat piece of plastic on my desk....

jesus effin christ........

Comment

Originally posted by D3thD3aler View Post
        I too would like to make a complaint like my fellow here Imdrew from ruin ally....

It was saturday afternoon i was in a pt of my own characters minding my own business while i was playing castle siege.... when out of no where people started attacking me and trying to kill me!!!! People i didnt even know!!! all attacking me!! I dont play this game to challenge myself or contest wills with anyone hell i dont even want to see anyone!!!.. i simply want to waste electricity while mindless colours do mindless things on a flat piece of plastic on my desk....

jesus effin christ........

LOL. People were launching rocks with fire at me with catapults!!! I was just was just walking my kitty home and practicing my shadow clone Jitsu on my neighboring village.
        NewWorld GM- Recruiting active High level players for CS/Hunts/ LVL. Looking for people who have initiative and creativity to further develop in game.

Comment

[edited] IS VOLUNTEER FOR WEBZEN and she is doing ABUSE OF HER POSITION to INFRINCT THE OWN NORMS OF WEBZEN

, i have pictures (TOO) where i am askinf FASTERION (IN GUILD DOMINO) if he know WHO ARE THE PPL WHO IS KSING ME, and HE TOLD ME SHE IS [edited].
          [edited]
          wait a minute? let me get this straight you asked the VM Fasterion in Game who epikos was and the Webzen VM gave you another VL's real life information? to some crazy sh1t in game?
          Last edited by (VM)izakit; 11-02-19, 08:43 PM. Reason: deleted personal info

Comment

• (VM)Fasterion
            (VM)Fasterion commented
            Editing a comment
            That's how rumors are made
            I have never give any real life information in the game, there is no point to do such a thing ^_^. Ask him to put a screenshot maybe

2 things ! 1. i known [edited]a long time and if you are in KS with her then i am pretty sure you have asked for it yourself you can always solve a matter with [edited]and your use off capslocks here suggest you have a hot temper
          2. KS have always been a part of this Game the end
          you must study this well !

Comment

Originally posted by Enlighten1 View Post

LOL. People were launching rocks with fire at me with catapults!!! I was just was just walking my kitty home and practicing my shadow clone Jitsu on my neighboring village.
            Sorry, I had fun with the catapults. Those rocks go BOOMM!!! You have pretty kitty though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Musashi View Post
              2 things ! 1. i known [edited]a long time and if you are in KS with her then i am pretty sure you have asked for it yourself you can always solve a matter with [edited]and your use off capslocks here suggest you have a hot temper
              If you didnt read well i tell again that i asked Fasterion in guild Who is GM of Titan13 and he answered me is Faire13, bcos i wat trying to find Who was GM of d3vilelf (Who disband fro guild PIRATAS) and who was Sachel , results THOSE 2 ELFS FAKE CHARS Are [edited]TOO, so, she play, and when somebody appear who she just dislike, just denunce and take chance of her position as Volunteer.
              About Fasterion i got SS where he just tell me Faire is Gm of Titan13. => What this prove? That i was asking in guild friends Who The Hell is KSINg ME (Bcos ksers have no guild)

AND THAT => DOESNT MEAN HARRASING, FOOOLS !!

[edited]IS JUST A CHEATER ABUSING OF HER POSITION OF VOLUNTEER USING AGAINST HER PERSONAL ENEMIES CREATED BY HERSELF.

Comment

• (VM)Fasterion
                (VM)Fasterion commented
                Editing a comment
                I perfectly know that I am a well-known player in Midgard that has got a lot of friends and hundreds of haters (most of them got at least one account fairy banned ^_^), but HEY would you ever stop writing my nickname on every post? ^_^

Originally posted by 1Musashi View Post
              She is a Sick too sensibility Person, she dont like person using CAPS, and she dont like person dont give her the "RESPECT" she wish, maby the "Respect" she dont recive in REAL LIFE, for that Focus in GET Some VIRTUAL POSITIONS just to take chance over her PERSONAL-OWNSELFMADE AND CREATED ENEMIES.....

In my case i dont have to ASK PLEASEEEE plzzz dont KSS MEE" if she were waiting for it, i just FUKOFF Her and KSBACK, but the "WOMAN" is TOOOOOOO COWARD that DONT KS MY BIGGER CHAR, ONLY KS MY NEW LITTLE DW.

THATS INSANE.
              Last edited by (VM)izakit; 11-02-19, 08:44 PM. Reason: deleted personal info

Comment

According to Forum Rules, I am going to erase real personal info from this post.
                btw. (VL)Faerie is no longer official MU volunteer.
                Last edited by (VM)Fasterion; 11-02-19, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Closing the thread because its TOXIC and its nothing but trash.

My personal opinion, not directly relating to any of the details of these comments posted here on this thread:
                  1. Anyone can KS anybody. Anyone can kill another player whenever they want to. Its part of the game. Its reasons like this that PK System got destroyed. Everyone has to complain so much about PK. There are Non-PK servers for a reason.
                  2. If you feel like someone is harassing you, take screen shots or record it. The game has a built in screen shot action key. Its your only proof, otherwise its all hearsay.
                  3. Just because someone is harassing you, it isn't okay to harass them back, or say explicit things back to them.
                  4. Be careful what you say and how you say it because it is really easy for someone to take things out of context and make you look bad. Don't talk trash to someone just because they talk trash to you.
                  5. Don't publish people's personal information just to "get back at them." You are free to share your opinion, to an extent, by referring to players with their in-game names or other id's to identify specific WEBZEN users.
                  6. Falsely reporting players can and will get your account suspended. Especially if you submit multiple false claims through CS Tickets about the same player.

Official Global MU Online coverage

Comment

Working...
                  X