Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL and MG

Hello,
    I was thinking about getting these 2 classes as extra characters. Can you tell me if they are good? What are they good for?
    Thanks

Hi Anandmohan,

Both are good characters, MG is playing less than DL, both are good to LVL up fast in PVM but DL items are more expensive than MG. In my opininon DL is better just because I like it more his stuff than MG, MG need top items to survive, DL just need good DMG and AGI.

Cya
    (VL)Ragnarokr
    ASGARD

Comment

however to acquire these characters you need to upar one of the initial classes. MG needs lvl 220, DL needs lvl 250

Comment

SMG - Considered to be one of the most underpowered character in the current metagame. It can work but just too ineffective to be played. S/A hybrid is decent but eventually drawfed by AMG. Not recommended.

AMG - One of the best treasure hunter since the introduction of socketed weapons. With every update he is more powerful and effective than ever due to inherent design oversight. AMG is by far the most effective way to play the MG class right now, with the only major flaw that he is bad at ksing. Very low entrance cost to play event, you may argue but he has the best treasure hunt curve in the game by far, due to his unequaled ability to do high-return hunting using cheaper equipment. With better items he just go even deeper compared to other class, AMG at a relatively low level can be very well equipped because of this.

EMG - One of the best farmer in the game, but rather ineffective for events. There are a few ways to earn a thousand bless before reaching level 400 and he is one of the best option available, due to his ability to quickly destroy mass number of weak monsters when playing alone.

SDL - Powerful but fragile. Difficult to play unless with party or xshop buff. Effective at ksing. Expensive to play due to popularity.

S/ADL - Considered to be the most powerful hunter at the moment but p2p in nature. Overall ineffective, unless buffed by party or xshop then he is THE BEST for ks boss or event.

EDL - Similar to SDL but able to buff. EDL is stronger than SDL if completely buffed by well designed party, while SDL is usually better when alone. Can be cheap to start but expensive to equip properly later.

CDL - Pure support character that is only good for buff in boss or event ks. Very effective when paired with physical attack hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRG View Post
          SMG - Considered to be one of the most underpowered character in the current metagame. It can work but just too ineffective to be played. S/A hybrid is decent but eventually drawfed by AMG. Not recommended.

AMG - One of the best treasure hunter since the introduction of socketed weapons. With every update he is more powerful and effective than ever due to inherent design oversight. AMG is by far the most effective way to play the MG class right now, with the only major flaw that he is bad at ksing. Very low entrance cost to play event, you may argue but he has the best treasure hunt curve in the game by far, due to his unequaled ability to do high-return hunting using cheaper equipment. With better items he just go even deeper compared to other class, AMG at a relatively low level can be very well equipped because of this.

EMG - One of the best farmer in the game, but rather ineffective for events. There are a few ways to earn a thousand bless before reaching level 400 and he is one of the best option available, due to his ability to quickly destroy mass number of weak monsters when playing alone.

SDL - Powerful but fragile. Difficult to play unless with party or xshop buff. Effective at ksing. Expensive to play due to popularity.

S/ADL - Considered to be the most powerful hunter at the moment but p2p in nature. Overall ineffective, unless buffed by party or xshop then he is THE BEST for ks boss or event.

EDL - Similar to SDL but able to buff. EDL is stronger than SDL if completely buffed by well designed party, while SDL is usually better when alone. Can be cheap to start but expensive to equip properly later.

CDL - Pure support character that is only good for buff in boss or event ks. Very effective when paired with physical attack hunters.
          What would you consider the best middle ground of those 2 classes? Also can you tell me what ks means?
          Last edited by Anandmohan; 14-06-18, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• BBRG
            BBRG commented
            Editing a comment
            KS = killstealing

Most spot, event and boss hunt in the game are in limited number, profitable activities attract competition, that if you lose you may gain nothing. One example is master level devilsquare where the only two top players (out of maximum of 10) can win a greater box while others may only win a medium box maximum. Common tactic is using characters to ks other that make sure the ace in your party would win the top score, although this rarely happen outside tormented square.

Even low level spots maybe a major target for ks due to how profitable the spot is in the hands of pro farmers.
            Ability to win ks is a major advantage in end game content.

MG and DL my main Characters
          so you can trust my description because I already tested all the builds
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic Gladiator
          SMG = PVP/ PVM need Suport for defense (I have already used it in PVP and I highly recommend it.).

AMG = Hunt, PVM no need suport (build that I currently use).

Energy MG = KS/ PVP/ PVM need Suport for defense(very good new skills have high damage ).
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Dark Lord
          STR = very good and is able to upar great damage and atack speed PVP/PVM

AGI = perfect for elemental maps but also need strength for high damage excellent defense Char PVP/PVM

VIT= DL in focus for PVP events like Castle Siege and Arka War

Ene=DL not much used because builds are outdated I do not recommend

COMMAND=DL not much used because builds are outdated I do not recommend

Comment

Thanks all for replies, would it be too much to ask to share some info on bk, sm, and elf as well?

Comment

All characters are good but you should specify what are you looking for, for example hunt bosses or farm?

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Anandmohan View Post
                Thanks all for replies, would it be too much to ask to share some info on bk, sm, and elf as well?
                http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...ut-dark-wizard

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...bout-fairy-elf

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...ut-dark-knight
                WEBZEN or a Volunteer WILL NEVER ASK for your account info OR in-game Items!

Comment

Working...
                X