Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do? When A Shameless Player do A Jamming to me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do? When A Shameless Player do A Jamming to me?

Today is the first day of cheery event so I decided to hunting. But when this MG has shown up, He destroyed my hunting!!!
    What should I do about this? Can someone help about jamming problem? This is a toxic problem for new/returning player.

Sadly, looks like your choice is just moving to another spot...

KS has always been part of the game and will probably always be. I know it is not nice... but it is the way it is. Maybe later on, you will be the one taking over the spot^^
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

What can I say... up to you ^^

Comment

I will say again, yelling "no ks" and asking for help is weak minded. If you become a target for ks, your slow kill speed is at fault that you shouldn't play on these spots in the first place. You should find a place killing monsters faster instead.

You are not playing single player, so if you don't compete for resources, you will be the loser and never grasp significant power for your characters, compared to those who do.
        Once you reach proper level and have nice items set in place, only then you can defend the spot properly and players will not waste time trying to ks you.

There is no ownership of spots or bosses in MU, nobody have... you either defend it or lose it.

Comment

Unfortunately ks is part of the game, some players enjoy to ks low lvl players and abuse of it. The same happened with the pk system before and now many complain about that...
          You should look for other spot, eventually you will get stronger and those players will think twice before they give you KS.

Regards.

Comment

This event differently from Ribbon box, you have only one type of box, so it doenst matter the lvl of mob anymore (only need to be higher than lvl 48, so basically starts on l1 from above) to get better rewards, so you can expect to low lvl hotspots be disputed during these period. Rewards from Red cherry blanch can be very good so be ready to fight against other people trying to hunt just like you!

Who doesnt want to get a hero blooangel soul and make 800b?
            or get a lyra 1234 from element box and makes another 800b?!
            If you can’t stand that, them stop playing! Crying won’t help you...
            Last edited by Solidabidu; 05-06-18, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I had the same problem as you, long time ago, but i made a ARF and all changed drastically, if you make one too, then you could ks that stupid mg easily .

Comment

• MyBirthdaY
                MyBirthdaY commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you tell me about ARF please. I never play RF before. Thanks.

My strategy to fight KSers on PvP servers when Im leveling an alt char that his kill speed can be surpased by other chars parties is the following: if they come KS me, I PK them with my ML char and I go away to clear. Rinse and repeat. Even if they out-KS, they will not be able to AFK and will eventually give up. The most foolish ones would PK my low char with the same char they leveling with, stay there in orange/red and end up dropping gear,hilarious I swear ^^

Comment

I see. So I need to boost my main character to fight back. Thanks for advice.

Comment

and some people want back old PK system. that is nothing when you have a whole coward ally over you.

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
                    (VM)Javiercar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, indeed this is one of the few perks of the current system we have.

Originally posted by MyBirthdaY View Post
                  Can you tell me about ARF please. I never play RF before. Thanks.
                  ARF is RF who's main stat is Agility, the spell Darkside is an AOE spell that could rival the MG characters (that KS you) spell of Gigantic Storm

but you would need +Mana options on your weapon+weapon OR weapon+pendant to sustain the constant use of Darkside

SO this might not be worth your time creating this character, just finding a different spot might be more worth your time
                  WEBZEN or a Volunteer WILL NEVER ASK for your account info OR in-game Items!

Comment

It is actually quite easy to ks low level EMG back with AE or SM, because ice arrow and ice storm don't have long delay, if you can kill the monsters in 1 or 2 hit you will make the hit first therefore EMG will be losing if he just use gigantic. However, If the EMG uses powerwave then you may be in serious trouble, unless you have an AE properly geared for farming.

Comment

I always meet ksers on different spots. There are two ways i always use on them.

1. If you can't win this KS war, kill him constantly with your other characters and clear pk status. When he comes back, kill him again. Do it over and over again, he will give up eventually.

2. I bring all my characters to the spot and make sure he doesn't get any exp. Soon, he will give up too.

Just remember that don't hunt on those spots where you can't kill mobs in 1-3 hits. 1-2 hits is the best actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberte1617 View Post

1. If you can't win this KS war, kill him constantly with your other characters and clear pk status. When he comes back, kill him again. Do it over and over again, he will give up eventually.
                        Last week I was like that almost from maint to maint, was an evenful week so far^^ Even more, it wasn't on a good spot or anything, was mostly for fun. Having my main afk-lvling 24/7 on gold leaves me room for some evildoing on other servers

Anyway, aside from that, there is not dishonor in just moving on from the spot if you can't handle it. As the saying goes: "A timely retreat is a victory."

Comment

Working...
                        X