• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VL)s0uLLess
    started a topic [Class Guide] All About Grow Lancer

[Class Guide] All About Grow Lancer

Hello, Mutizens!

I'm creating this topic after the success of the poll where I asked players if they would like to see sticked topics about builds, master skill tree, tips and so on for each class. So, please, make use of it!

Since there might be more than one kind of build for a class, be specific whenever requesting help or posting informations.

To newcomers or players that are learning, avoid asking for help without provide any information. Do your homework, make some tests, gather up some doubts and do the questions related to them. Many players dedicated lot of their time in order to learn something or discover good combinations, so don't expect to receive everything easily and respect if someone refuses to share specific details, after all, things like that is what makes a character stand out in the crowd!

We are here to help each other and, maybe, discover new things, so, please, keep the environment clean and friendly...

Thanks,
    s0ul.

--

EDIT 07/05/2015

Adding some reference links to Grow Lancer informations:

http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/24...rs/grow-lancer
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/22...-master-skills

http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/grow-lancer
    http://www.guiamuonline.com/master-s...r-season-x-ep2

• Dri22it
    replied
    For elemental maps items with dd+hp are better than dr, elemental mobs always hit you with normal damage, dr doesn't work. (set with dr might be useful in raklion map if you want to try hunting, dr is also helpful when you are doing gaion event to get ruud). If you switch to lyra( go for 1 2 3 and add 5), with right errtels you can get punish which would increase your damage, especially against strong mobs ( solo gaion event).

Leave a comment:

• Malaquiel
    replied
    Hey guys how is it goin? long time dont play, i back to play my Agl
    its Lv480 so far and my setting are
    456str
    2307agi
    26sta
    200ene
    Its using an exe ba set with luck and drate
    i got a lance 380 +12 with ss3
    penta harp+9 water with 777 errtels water
    +12 event cloak
    pend edr+life+3%rec
    Crappy rings +ref+mana^^

I manage to afk solo in nars fire so far it kills in 3-4 hits wich is really good for my level i think

Whats ur thougs on what should be my next step?
    aba set to lvl up faster?
    ba lance?
    Any advices to go later ferea and so on?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Luffa
    replied
    Hello
    I would like to ask for some help with development of my aGL
    Currently im poor as f**k but i would appreciate input on what items and how to develop my MST
    I mostly play Solo and i would like to be able to hunt with this char as soon as possible Level 546

Current items:
    xLapid +Skill+EDR
    xPend ice +EDR+8Life
    xPrincle Helm+L+HP+REF
    Cloak+9+full mana rec+return dmg
    Carthy Sate Gloves+9
    Carthy Ring
    Camil Sate pants+9
    Camil Pluma Shield +9
    Empire Guardians Stronghold Water (no errtels)

My Stats:
    https://imgur.com/Yd3qKA7
    My current MST:
    https://imgur.com/a/90Isqps

Leave a comment:

• Catlion504
    replied
    Excuse me, I'm new here. I would like to ask you all how can I create Grow Lancer, Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• OmegaLUL69
    replied
    Which one should I use between Magic Spin and Shining Peak for grinding for my aGl (in party with sDL and EE) ?

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Originally posted by RichuRacha View Post
    hi
    my aGL 300 lvl
    which set will better?
    Robust+rate or Anc Sate for lvling

if i want exp in Arch, +Rate will works for elemental damage from mobs?
    +Rate from exc item doesnt work against elemental dmg, so definately go for the ancient.

Leave a comment:

• RichuRacha
    replied
    hi
    my aGL 300 lvl
    which set will better?
    Robust+rate or Anc Sate for lvling

if i want exp in Arch, +Rate will works for elemental damage from mobs?

Leave a comment:

• Malgus
    replied
    Hello guys!
    can someone just help me with the master skill trees?
    Im back now to the game and a see that all tree are reseted, and im lost now, ahahha!
    Can someone help me with videos, screenshot...just a way to go

i have a aGL 470
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• BigBro
    replied
    Shinning Peak skill ís range 5. But it got bugged i think

Leave a comment:

• Blazerandr
    replied
    Thank you for reply.
    About AG regen, actualy i don't need AG. I will need in late game? My skill Harsh Strike Mastery don't use AG. Only Breche use AG, buy the DMG is very low....

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazerandr View Post
    Hello, By the glory of Talos, i finaly got lvl 400 with my SGL.
    My question here it,s about what points i should add first. Now, I add in Retalattion, because i want to add in Heat Strike Mastery, i will need 30 points here. After this what way should i go?
    I have wing lvl1 +7. Ana's Hirat set full and 2 parts of Akhir's Hirat set, All are +7. My weapon is Vis Lance exe+7+mana. I think i need to add points first in order to achieve more life and defense, so i think to add in Divinity first but i don't know how much.

What do you advise about this?
    Sorry for late reply.

Yes, I would go Divinity tree, but not only for the defense, but for the AG regen, which Im sure you probably need too. Right after that, Wrath mastery is realy really important, because it lets you use it much more often and without dropping defense at all.

Leave a comment:

• Blazerandr
    replied
    Hello, By the glory of Talos, i finaly got lvl 400 with my SGL.
    My question here it,s about what points i should add first. Now, I add in Retalattion, because i want to add in Heat Strike Mastery, i will need 30 points here. After this what way should i go?
    I have wing lvl1 +7. Ana's Hirat set full and 2 parts of Akhir's Hirat set, All are +7. My weapon is Vis Lance exe+7+mana. I think i need to add points first in order to achieve more life and defense, so i think to add in Divinity first but i don't know how much.

What do you advise about this?

Leave a comment:

• Spyawi
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Nice set you have there, what's the main skill your using? If you are using magic pin then I'm sure you need AG recovery at least to 8 i think to make magic pin non-stop, the next would be to avoid Blue tree and go to Red tree to make Wrath PowUp 20/20, Wrath Proficiency 20/20 and Wrath mastery will let you not drop defense when using this skill. The faster you get to max Wrath the better, best dmg power up for GL.

• FLOWERHORN
    replied
    Hello there i just reached lvl 400 and finished my 3rd job quest
    now i want to know on my masteries where should i put my points first?
    My goal is kill a monster as fast as i could
    i am an AGL with ABA+15+7+16 set with lvl2 cape+9+L and xLance+Mana, (working to get a good weapon )

should i start putting my points GREEN, BLUE , RED tree?
    when i look @ the MST, if i go for the blue one i have to waste like 10pts on Max Mana Inc, and 10pts Max AG Inc just to get Magic Pin Mastery and Max HP boost,
    thats the downside i guess of the new MST

Leave a comment:

Working...
X