This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,

i was wondering about Breche skill ... its like the only AOE skill GL has. Can i use it for leveling? What stat affect it? What kind of a build should i use?

Comment

Sorry S0uLLess I didn't check here in awhile.

http://www.guiamuonline.com/todo-sob...a-de-elementos

And I removed 90 strength and it resulted I was getting hit less on elemental in Nars.
      Check the formula for elemental defense

Comment

Originally posted by ISage View Post
        Hey,

i was wondering about Breche skill ... its like the only AOE skill GL has. Can i use it for leveling? What stat affect it? What kind of a build should i use?
        Breche is for Strenght GL but it isn't the only AOE Skill. Shining Peak skill for AGL is AOE also, you will need tons of AG not too run out, I use MAgic Pin skill with Shining Peak every 1 sec, but bot doesn't do the skill every second but works very well in Nars. Good luck

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
          (VL)s0uLLess commented
          Editing a comment
          Shining Peak is a fake AOE, its like Death Stab, Fireburst and Lightning Shock, it can, sometimes, hit more than one mobs, but doesnt work too well, you know? For sure it will work in DS or BC, tho...

What does Increase Retaliation DMG( it says Increase retaliation DMG x%) its Rank9 Skill from Red ML tree.
        Also what does Increase Rage DMG.

I tried find it in guides, but didnt find exactly what it does

Can help me with this?

Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilver90 View Post
          What does Increase Retaliation DMG( it says Increase retaliation DMG x%) its Rank9 Skill from Red ML tree.
          Also what does Increase Rage DMG.

I tried find it in guides, but didnt find exactly what it does

Can help me with this?

Thanks so much

I think you didnt make a good research... ^^
          http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/22...cer-class-info

GL skills are either based on Retaliation dmg or Rage dmg, that is what those skills in MST increase!

Regards
          s0ul
          --
          If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
          Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

So i will create soon GL what equip should i use i will play afk most of time because of work so i go Agl or i can STR with good equip ? Aniway what set should i use lucky set from shopmenu or some exe set ? what weapons and options what about rings and pendant i really wanna reach lvl fast ?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              These "doubts" are too general and there is enough information here to clear up these questions!
              Both GLs are good...

So i am sGL and 416lvl i have 16 free points to add but i dont know what should i focus i am pure Str i have akhir+anas set and cloak 1lvl atm

So any suggestions ?

Comment

depending where you level and what your needs are. If you need HP to survive and level go middle of the tree to get to hp you will need 30 levels to start the HP.
              If you want to be more efficient to Kill wrath is the best skill so right side of the tree to increase the duration then decrease cooldown, and finally 10 points to prevent defense to lower. So depending on your needs the right side of the tree has also double damage that's interesting also.

Comment

Hello, since i start hunt core checked few options Lucky2nd set, xRobust+13+dr+johdd its sem look like only things what count is Pentagram. Mostly dmg was similiar ofc with lucky2nd i kill it faster.

My question is what will be the ultimate set for hunt core? max Lucky2nd or Robust dd/dr +joh dd.

thx

Comment

Hello Guys!

I'm sorry if exist some post about build of GL - ML but i just confused.

i made a Streght GL, she's lvl 475 and cant stay afk in Nards (Set Hirat +13+16+L (working hard for get+7%DD) but i think wont work for lvl up.

what is the best set for SGL?

Also if i change build of my ML, i would do Robus set +11+DR exc? (add 7%DD) ?

Thanks for you help guys!

PD: sorry for my bad english!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• 9ers
                  9ers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello

I think the best set for STR GL is RUUD set or Full Anas +Akhir Items. 7%DD or DR will not help u in Nars. There works only normal def +elemental def, so my suggestion is to get a good pentagram and use some ancient set so u can have higher dmg and kill faster. I found out also high hp of ur char, hp/mob killed, hp/hit and hp recovery options helps alot.

I hope I could help you

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are low level, 475 isnt enough to solo Nars. Besides that, ur set doesnt increase ur dmg, so u probably kill really slow and you dont have enough elemental def or def rate. ;P
                  Best set for SGL is BA Ancient, then 2nd Lucky and Akhir/Anas Hirat sets.

Dont understand the other question, u are talking about resetting to AGL!?

s0ul

Originally posted by LKhaleesil View Post
                Hello Guys!

I'm sorry if exist some post about build of GL - ML but i just confused.

i made a Streght GL, she's lvl 475 and cant stay afk in Nards (Set Hirat +13+16+L (working hard for get+7%DD) but i think wont work for lvl up.

what is the best set for SGL?

Also if i change build of my ML, i would do Robus set +11+DR exc? (add 7%DD) ?

Thanks for you help guys!

PD: sorry for my bad english!

Thanks in advance!

Hello s0uLLess

i asking if i change build (reset to agility) would work robous set +11+dr +add 7%?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Set wouldnt matter, AGL has enough AGI status to increase base elemental defense rate, which means mobs would miss elemental hits on you! ;P

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dont know what happened to my last reply... ;/
                  In case of AGL, set doesnt matter, cause AGLs have enough AGI points to have a high base elemental defense, which means mobs will miss elemental hits on you. Got it?

So, you could use a Robust from NPC, it wouldnt matter for elemental dmg!
                  Have in mind that DR option doenst interfere in elemental defense/defense rate...

s0ul

Hello s0uLLess

i asking if i change build (reset to agility) would work robous set +11+dr +add 7%?
                AGL wont survive NARS at your level neither, Have to kill fast, have good recovery and good HP.
                More agility with a good pentagram will help with elemental defense so AGL is easier to survive NARS plus high defense rate they miss a lot.
                As for set I used Camills SATE set you need to kill fast at low levels for NARS now I use Blood angel set plus zen to afk but you need the levels.... To know if your set is good enough later on is just check what regular damage you get in NARS as for elemental damage good pentagram and ertel will help also make sure you afk in the zone that your Pentagram is Strongest versus that element. (Water pentagram is strongest to afk in the fire zone)

Good luck

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dont know why, but I answered him twice, yet, none of my answers were saved! Weird!

Although his level isnt enough to solo Nars, AGL has enough AGI status points to give a high elemental defense rate, which means that set wont make any difference, besides def or atk options!

Its more of a HP problem, you know...

s0ul

Hi guys

I would like to know if it does worth to add any points in Burst skill in Master Skill Tree.
                The description on skill says onl that the cooldown is 60sec, but i wonder what is duration of that skill? Have any1 tested it? There is also Burst PowUp and every point in it reduces the cooldown by 1 sec. So how many seconds The main Burst skill lasts?

Thanks

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, it doenst worth. Skill duration is around 10 seconds.

Originally posted by 9ers View Post
                Hi guys

I would like to know if it does worth to add any points in Burst skill in Master Skill Tree.
                The description on skill says onl that the cooldown is 60sec, but i wonder what is duration of that skill? Have any1 tested it? There is also Burst PowUp and every point in it reduces the cooldown by 1 sec. So how many seconds The main Burst skill lasts?

Thanks
                I Put the 10 points it lasts 15 sec. I didn't put any points in cooldown not worth it though.

Comment

Hello s0uLLess

Hello Again!

what about hirat set +13+16+L? i do safe in SGL or go to AGL?

I got all you things but is hard to me reset char, but if i need to do that well... i would pay for reset -.-!

just no want to spen money for that!

Thanks guys all you tips work for me

Comment

Working...
                  X