X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thraizen
    replied
    Im looking at a russell light lance or a blood angel lance for my AGL I don't know what to pick from either. Are either lances catered to a certain type of build? or one is simply better than the other?

Leave a comment:

• Thraizen
    replied
    Hello just wondering is the blood angel set good for AGL build?

Leave a comment:

• Blazerandr
    replied
    I equiped Akhir's Hirat set (Gloves+Pants+Boots + Ring of Ice) on my SGL and she don't get de 4set Effect (Excellent and critical). Why? I comfirm all parts are Akhir's. Its a bug?

Leave a comment:

• Spyawi
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexiusb View Post
    Well im going to make my question shorter. Is MST skill burst good? Should i invest 20 points on its upgrade?
    I think you better use those 20 points on 3rd tree retaliation and rage.

I want to know if any AGL with max gear uses shining peak for leveling up here on global

Leave a comment:

• Alexiusb
    replied
    Well im going to make my question shorter. Is MST skill burst good? Should i invest 20 points on its upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• Amaezona
    replied
    Originally posted by Gdzz
    commented
    Today, 02:01 PM
    Wrath is a must! You definately should get 20/20 on cooldown reduction and duration increase. Probably is the best skill in all ML.
    tnks!

Leave a comment:

• Gdzz
    commented on 's reply
    Wrath is a must! You definately should get 20/20 on cooldown reduction and duration increase. Probably is the best skill in all ML.

• Amaezona
    replied
    Hello guys

this is my current Skill Tree...My question is, which one should I go first? Cloak or Wrath?

https://imgur.com/a/wucsu

Tnks!

Leave a comment:

• Alexiusb
    replied
    Hello! im looking for some help with MST, i have an aGL lvl 420, i spent points on dur1 and mana regen. My main goal is to soloafk in Ferea, so i guess i need some hp, hp regen and ag regen, im going to take those points first. But i dont know what do do after that.
    Is Burst good? It seems really good on papers, but i want some advice here.
    Should i focus on getting burst after i get max hp and ag recovery? or maybe green tree to survive ferea?(im planing to use HA set)
    Edit: Also i want to be prepared to solo in nixies if possible
    Last edited by Alexiusb; 11-09-17, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• (VL)imzyzzbrah
    replied
    Yea but dont forget that hes GL.

Leave a comment:

• (VL)Angelo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ambry View Post

thanks dude
    I'm already lvl 360 now and lvling in ubaid
    unbaid hs - dakrness spot have more then 10 mobs and its best option to exp on until You can go to nars

Leave a comment:

• Ambry
    replied
    Originally posted by (VM)Javiercar View Post
    You are good there till level 400 easily. After 400 you can still level up on Acheron, just move to Ubaid, which is the next map ( in terms of difficulty)
    thanks dude
    I'm already lvl 360 now and lvling in ubaid

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    You are good there till level 400 easily. After 400 you can still level up on Acheron, just move to Ubaid, which is the next map ( in terms of difficulty)

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Yes it is, it is the only char that actually has a level and card requirement.

Leave a comment:

• Renfa
    replied
    is this char premium only? i have a 200 lv + char but i cant create GL nor RF

Leave a comment:

Working...
X