Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i made Agl too, but when i passing other sGL when they killing all mobs in archeon with 2 hit from Harsh Strike, i want change my Gl totaly to PvM, so wanna know +/- how much i shloud reset my agi/str/sta. if u dont want help/share your experience dont spamm simply, if is so hard to say for example some 1 who actualy got Sgl lv 500+ & can share his stat + say how they work if life is enought or to low & in my build i shloud add a bit more etc,

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      First, AGL or SGL, both can be PVM or PVP.
      Second, you see them hitting twice. Do you know if they are using master scrolls? I know SGL has a higher normal hit, but there are many things to consider...
      Third, Im willing to help, but I need you to help me help you and not just come here and ask for a build/mst out of the box.
      Again, share your thoughts, what is your goal, how do you play, what do you think is a good idea and so on...
      I dont give the fish, I try to teach others how to fish and maybe they can get the rod from me... ;3

so lets back to the point, at first Agl was nice all monster mis miss miss, but now when we add Elemental dmg, things changed my def from agi dont giv me resistance to it, i want hunt withou using single potion so the Goal is to kill monster enought fast to get my hp back from kill, as now i have ~~350 str 350 sta rest agi, is enought when i hunt manualy but when i want go afk & leave my char he just drink potion & ended in pz zone( dunno how), as i mostly play manualy i want just pass whole map & kill monster as fast as possible. so this is the goal

Comment

after many difrent hunts, i just see now that agility potential is not fully used, cause even with 200 attack speed still u got skill cool down, so i ques str can be spend better agains pvm hunt, so looking for any opinion/advice. thx

Comment

Originally posted by Szubcia View Post
        after many difrent hunts, i just see now that agility potential is not fully used, cause even with 200 attack speed still u got skill cool down, so i ques str can be spend better agains pvm hunt, so looking for any opinion/advice. thx
        I have AGL and afk Nars hotspot with 6 mobs and use no potion. Its all about the Pentagram you use and which element you fight mobs against. My Pentagram I have is water and I fight Mobs with earth.
        With AGL mobs miss often on elemental damage plus I get hit between 145 to 200. But if I go against mobs that are strong against my pentagram I get hit over close to 500

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Szubcia View Post
          GL best skill is wrath so you should reduce the cool down as fast as you can. (I have 16 points in the cooldown )
          AGL for me works very well killing medusa with my SM AGL misses less since he has a high attack rate with the agility, also more agility you have more
          elemental defense it gives you. Also mobs miss you more.

Comment

raklinion monster like dark mammoth" hit me like hell with my earth , cloud some1 gimme a link where i can check with monster is weak witch strong agains my defense? thx

Comment

Originally posted by Xinozw View Post
              raklinion monster like dark mammoth" hit me like hell with my earth , cloud some1 gimme a link where i can check with monster is weak witch strong agains my defense? thx
              Hit you how much elemental?
              Pentagram will only help on elemental defense and attack. regular damage in red only defense and wing will help

Comment

I think you are missing some points...
                First, agility might not give elemental defense, but increases elemental defense rate, thats why, mostly, when you are killing a monster that isnt good against your element, you will get only miss. AGL is probably the best class to level up in Acheron.
                Second, AGL is much better considering normal dmg, because it has a high defense. SGL might have a higher damage, but has lower speed and much lower defense! ;P
                If you do not have party to support you, good gear, AGL is much better option! ;P
                --
                If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
                Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

is all about this attack speed, isint they fully utilited? cause u can have 9999 speed but still u need to wait coold down of skill to use it again so from this point u get only def/elemental damage from agi right?

Anyway all was almost about Pentagram, now when i changed it from earth to water it cut like 1/3 elemental damage from monster what i hunting, second i think about completly reset skill & choose AOE way, cause mostly i play manualy dont care rl about this all AFK legaly hunt with bot, just wanna do somet ds/bc/chaos castle when i'am online so 1 target skill is not usefull, bought Ag scroll that gived me 2x more stamina what i had now i can spamm all the time Breche, but dunno what to do with other point in OBSSESION tree, shloud i just giv point to Breche & rest put in def/hp/agi regen stuff in 1 & @ tree? aS I MENTIONED I BACK FROM season II/III i just start to learning this "elemental dmg" & all new stuff. No now my Mastery tree is big big... big trash cause i was just adding point to skill/stuff what i not use now after gained some lv.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All characters have cooldown, so this isnt a deal breaker at all!
                    You will see skill delay and cooldown issues in agility based characters, but you cant count as a flaw, IMO...
                    If you pretend to focus on DS/BC, SGL might be a good choice, yet, for CC, I still think AGL will be better if you want to win.

• AgilityLancer
                    AgilityLancer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    s0uLLess are u sure about all AGI based characters having cooldown in skills?
                    SO why they doesnt show the cooldown as Harsh and Magic Pin skills?

at holiday when will be have more time i will go read a bit, wanna choose best"fastes" way to gain this new "blood angel suff" so depend on what way i will be need choose i will reset my stats for that, done EE arleady on second account now is lv 407 so i will think about farm somet bc/ds in pt. What u think or mayby u tested full BRECHE Lancer? max it with buff (arleady maxed buff duration/cooldown so mostly i have like 5 sec break before can cast next & gived my 50% dmg so is worth i quess) i saw breche have a quite nice range even withou upgrade, with upgrade is 1 more so shloud be sick for BC/DS.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope, I dont have SGL, but Im trying something new with my AGL as soon as I stop leveling up, which will happen this week! ;P

• AgilityLancer
                    AgilityLancer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Xinozw do u still play MU?
                    I tried to send personal message ffrom you but it is blocked.
                    Mail me.

Greeting everyone,

I would like to ask something and hope that experienced aGL user will kindly response.

I would like to ask, if it is wise to add 10 points ML into red "Increase Retaliation DMG" as AGL is mainly for rage.
                  Will the 10% make much a different in normal dmg? example, 2k normal dmg ->2.2k? or it simply increase 10% based on your strength.

I hope you understand my question. thanks.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Retaliation doesnt affect AGL skills...

Best PVP

Agl or SGL ?

Comment

Hi,

I was just wondering if it's useless for me to get ancient sets for my aGL(who relys on elemental dmg) or is the ancient options applicable in elemental dmg too?

Regards.

Comment

AGL doesn't rely only on elemental damage, Elemental damage isn't affected by the skill tree double damage, or with the ancient set, but my AGL in Nars hit over 25000 times 2 plus elemental damage when he hits ignore plus double damage, elemental hit maximum 4900. so yes ancient sets are worth it.
                      good luck

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                        (VL)s0uLLess commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What do you mean 25000 times 2!?
                        Wouldnt it be your double dmg?

• AgilityLancer
                        AgilityLancer commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, I want know the same thing, what u mean 25000 times 2?
                        25000 + 25000 normal dmg (when ignore +double dgm) + the elemental dmg?

Originally posted by Bubu996 View Post
                      AGL doesn't rely only on elemental damage, Elemental damage isn't affected by the skill tree double damage, or with the ancient set, but my AGL in Nars hit over 25000 times 2 plus elemental damage when he hits ignore plus double damage, elemental hit maximum 4900. so yes ancient sets are worth it.
                      good luck

thanks for the heads up much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X