Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! im looking for some help with MST, i have an aGL lvl 420, i spent points on dur1 and mana regen. My main goal is to soloafk in Ferea, so i guess i need some hp, hp regen and ag regen, im going to take those points first. But i dont know what do do after that.
    Is Burst good? It seems really good on papers, but i want some advice here.
    Should i focus on getting burst after i get max hp and ag recovery? or maybe green tree to survive ferea?(im planing to use HA set)
    Edit: Also i want to be prepared to solo in nixies if possible
    Last edited by Alexiusb; 11-09-17, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Hello guys

this is my current Skill Tree...My question is, which one should I go first? Cloak or Wrath?

https://imgur.com/a/wucsu

Tnks!

Comment

• Gdzz
        Gdzz commented
        Editing a comment
        Wrath is a must! You definately should get 20/20 on cooldown reduction and duration increase. Probably is the best skill in all ML.

• Originally posted by Gdzz
      commented
      Today, 02:01 PM
      Wrath is a must! You definately should get 20/20 on cooldown reduction and duration increase. Probably is the best skill in all ML.
      tnks!

Comment

• Well im going to make my question shorter. Is MST skill burst good? Should i invest 20 points on its upgrade?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexiusb View Post
          Well im going to make my question shorter. Is MST skill burst good? Should i invest 20 points on its upgrade?
          I think you better use those 20 points on 3rd tree retaliation and rage.

I want to know if any AGL with max gear uses shining peak for leveling up here on global
          AE

Comment

• I equiped Akhir's Hirat set (Gloves+Pants+Boots + Ring of Ice) on my SGL and she don't get de 4set Effect (Excellent and critical). Why? I comfirm all parts are Akhir's. Its a bug?

Comment

• Hello just wondering is the blood angel set good for AGL build?

Comment

• Im looking at a russell light lance or a blood angel lance for my AGL I don't know what to pick from either. Are either lances catered to a certain type of build? or one is simply better than the other?

Comment

• Hello there i just reached lvl 400 and finished my 3rd job quest
                  now i want to know on my masteries where should i put my points first?
                  My goal is kill a monster as fast as i could
                  i am an AGL with ABA+15+7+16 set with lvl2 cape+9+L and xLance+Mana, (working to get a good weapon )

should i start putting my points GREEN, BLUE , RED tree?
                  when i look @ the MST, if i go for the blue one i have to waste like 10pts on Max Mana Inc, and 10pts Max AG Inc just to get Magic Pin Mastery and Max HP boost,
                  thats the downside i guess of the new MST

Comment

• Spyawi
                    Spyawi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello, Nice set you have there, what's the main skill your using? If you are using magic pin then I'm sure you need AG recovery at least to 8 i think to make magic pin non-stop, the next would be to avoid Blue tree and go to Red tree to make Wrath PowUp 20/20, Wrath Proficiency 20/20 and Wrath mastery will let you not drop defense when using this skill. The faster you get to max Wrath the better, best dmg power up for GL.

• Hello, By the glory of Talos, i finaly got lvl 400 with my SGL.
                  My question here it,s about what points i should add first. Now, I add in Retalattion, because i want to add in Heat Strike Mastery, i will need 30 points here. After this what way should i go?
                  I have wing lvl1 +7. Ana's Hirat set full and 2 parts of Akhir's Hirat set, All are +7. My weapon is Vis Lance exe+7+mana. I think i need to add points first in order to achieve more life and defense, so i think to add in Divinity first but i don't know how much.

What do you advise about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazerandr View Post
                    Hello, By the glory of Talos, i finaly got lvl 400 with my SGL.
                    My question here it,s about what points i should add first. Now, I add in Retalattion, because i want to add in Heat Strike Mastery, i will need 30 points here. After this what way should i go?
                    I have wing lvl1 +7. Ana's Hirat set full and 2 parts of Akhir's Hirat set, All are +7. My weapon is Vis Lance exe+7+mana. I think i need to add points first in order to achieve more life and defense, so i think to add in Divinity first but i don't know how much.

What do you advise about this?
                    Sorry for late reply.

Yes, I would go Divinity tree, but not only for the defense, but for the AG regen, which Im sure you probably need too. Right after that, Wrath mastery is realy really important, because it lets you use it much more often and without dropping defense at all.
                    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

• Thank you for reply.
                      About AG regen, actualy i don't need AG. I will need in late game? My skill Harsh Strike Mastery don't use AG. Only Breche use AG, buy the DMG is very low....

Comment

• Shinning Peak skill ís range 5. But it got bugged i think

Comment

• Hello guys!
                          can someone just help me with the master skill trees?
                          Im back now to the game and a see that all tree are reseted, and im lost now, ahahha!
                          Can someone help me with videos, screenshot...just a way to go

i have a aGL 470
                          thanks!

Comment

• hi
                            my aGL 300 lvl
                            which set will better?
                            Robust+rate or Anc Sate for lvling

if i want exp in Arch, +Rate will works for elemental damage from mobs?

Comment

Working...
                            X