This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Im lvling a dk to reach 200 and get access to RF, for pvm!
    i did some research and decided to go for Vrf build.

For weapons im thinking about 2xpiercing +11+s+L+16+xdmg+lvl/20 (if i find)
    I saw some rf's hunting with pss, question, xclaws woundn't be better?

But im not sure about the itens, should i go for Rave+11/13, Vegas +11/13 or for the luck2 set?

Anyway i will be with a EE always, so it seems rave can be the best option besides the low defense since i dont get the bonus 10~20% from full set.
    Vegas will give me Def but will cost me 1 weapon, and dmg.
    For the luck2 set, it will give me tons of dmg but a low def too (and the visual is pretty bad)

Any advice?

​Tyvm

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
      (VM)Javiercar commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't bother about repairs with JOE, 2nd lucky outclasses the other sets.

• Swiper
      Swiper commented
      Editing a comment
      Just a note: It is not necessary anymore to have a level 200 character to be able to create a RF.

Sorry man but in my opinion your build is really bad, take it 200 elemental dmg from the Knight is normal with all those items, the problem is to you spend points in stamina and lose defense and damage for darkside, i know to you put stat in hp to use vegas set, but unfortunately the only ancients set to can use ARF is the LUCKY 2 or rave set,sad to webzen not make ancients sets for ARF and ERF than only asks you STR and AGI to used it OR ask you a lot of Agility/Energy. Anyways, if you want to level up in nars, your build need to be full agility and Streght for the gloves. If you tell me your lvl and screen from your master skill tree i probably can help you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Papaku View Post
      At what level one ARF can level up in Nars ? List itens used: Cape lv3 +14 - Kundun1's Madness Blade Water +9 4 Soket. ALL ETREL lv2 Set Vegas + 7. - Build: 398 str 2378 agi 350 vit 20 ene. In Nars recevid 200 dmg elemental.
      Just wait another level or should I change something to get leveling in nars ?
      Hello, whats your level ? your mana never goes donw? you should be able to kill in nars with those items at level 600 easy, try to wear some pend +life/8+any opt and 1 excel glove sacred too those items help alot in nars

Comment

I got arf level 701 atm and he can't solo Nars, str just enough to wear sacred gloves, elemental dmg is about 250, but his defense is still bad, didn't try with lucky set, wearing rave set +0. Both sacred gloves got option life/8 and mana recovery. I got no points on stamina, but I do have 404 energy.
        EE (780)

Comment

• Maxi5548
          Maxi5548 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tell me please, what items are you wear? You probably go for the full agility right? like 2800 or more, the problem in that if you lose dmg min.-max. for no put point in strength. My arf is lvl 743 and take 21 normal dmg and 210 elemental dmg(from elemental Knight ) with lorencia shield earth +9 in water spot; my wear is cape lvl 3 +13 add def +16 (is better add dmg),1400 def rate with lucky 2,1690 hp, strenght for holy storm clow +5(with JOH option decrease streght req. and because i dont have points from fruits),and i can lvl solo in nars with 1 glove mana+exe dmg,other glove with xdmg+speed (crap cheap wear), 2 ring with decrease, pend with mana,life and xdmg, dinorant and imp.

• Phoibe
          Phoibe commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting, maybe lucky set makes difference, I wear rave set+0, boots dd+hp, cape 14+16 def, gloves are sacred (I got like 5 different gloves I can try to wear), I also got shield+9 as penta, my defense with rave+0 is 1152 only though.
          My problem is lucky2 need joe to repair and I don't want to spend more jewels on that.

Yeah that is the sad part to webzen dont make any ancient set for ARF or ERF, in my opinion, if you dont want to spend jewels in JOE, for level up i recommend the set rave +7 or +9, and for doing events like i doing now, i recommend the lucky 2. ARF is my main char, if you want, u can check my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR8WYdZKMBQ .Soon i will try to upload a video with my arf in nars and show it my actually build and MST, It's nothing from the other world.

Comment

• Ee2000
          Ee2000 commented
          Editing a comment
          hey can u show me u skill tree? a picture?
          i have a arf look my skill tree
          http://prnt.sc/dfe5gg

what can i change im arf

I watch video, nice dmg on arf, definitely lucky 2 is best set for arf, how much agility do you have?
        EE (780)

Comment

2706 Agility.

Comment

The Point With ARF in Nars is to have such insane dps that the mobs dont get time to hit you. Lucky 2 is what you should use, xsacred gloves, high lvl cape and a black fenrir. If youre high lvl enough - base nrg, base vit, str for gloves and rest agi. 1x mana option+1x Life/8 options helps alot. I take serious damage - but it doesnt matter, they dont get time to hit me twice.

/Andy

Comment

is +hp+ref still recommended for RF?

or did xba options beat the original +hp+ref?

thanks

Comment

• Andyring
                Andyring commented
                Editing a comment
                Well... It depends.

As the BA items have a fixed value for hp increase (165hp), the old items will add more hp to your RF if you base hp is over 4000.

On the other hand, the BA-items youre comparing With will probably have a higher defense.

Same goes for BA Damage decrease(45 fixed). PVM, the BA-items will, in most cases, be better but in pvp the old 4% will probably win. Same goes for a few hard hitting bosses.

/Andy

I'm starting to play RF for awhile now. I see alot of high lvl RF using PPS for PVP rather than others exc glove with better stat. I wonder why?
              I know there is a way to use JOH into Xholy or Xpiercing to get the option of 10% SD bypass (for PVP). I wonder why they don't use it.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                (VL)s0uLLess commented
                Editing a comment
                Because of PVP option that you can add to PSS!?

s0ul

Anyone has ARF >670 and has a problem with MP? How many skill points needed for MAster skill "Decrease Mana" and "Increase Mana Recover Rate" with a MP Pool around 750?

Comment

I started a Ragefighter last week after years of not playing. Right now im lvl 163 with 351str 199agi 614sta 20ene (50+stats left to add).
                After doing some research i found out that RF is easiest to level up with the dark side skill which becomes stronger by adding agi.
                Now i wonder if it is better to delete my RF and rebuild one with agi or just add agi from now on for darkside. I read that some ARF
                keep base stamina. I figured that some stamina would help me since I dont have much jwls to spend on a set so the stamina helps a bit.
                So what do you guys think is better, continue this RF as a hybrid ARF or delete and build a pure ARF?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• MakeMoney
                  MakeMoney commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for your advice. Do you know the average market prices for rave's set +9 and exc holy storm claw gloves+9+xdmg or mana? When i walk around lorencia/noria/devias checking stores the prices vary greatly.

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Prices depend on servers...
                  Last time I checked in HH, a Raves like that was around 1.8kS.

You know that you dont actually need to walk around maps, right?
                  Just press "P" in your keyboard and look for items in store list.

s0ul

• MakeMoney
                  MakeMoney commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My bad I forgot to mention helheim. And I keep forgetting that i dont have to walk around the map lol. Still have a lot of things to figure out after a few years layoff. But i slowly catch up by reading the guides on the muonline website. Thanks for your help

What do you think? Best rf to pvp? Arf,Vrf?Erf?
                Best set? Rave,Vega,Lucky,Ruud?
                Best weapons? Pss max? Xholy max?

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
                  (VM)Javiercar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Vit RF
                  Depends
                  PSS Max

• Ph0eniX
                  Ph0eniX commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What u mean depends???
                  I have ps max right now but i think its not best.
                  I should change it for ruud or ???

Hello im useless at upgrading tree's. What should i upgrade next or what should i change? Tell me in steps one by one pls. Thanks for help.
                It's my vrf. I want full pvp tree.

Comment

Now the xBA Claws are appear in MU continent, so this is my question:
                  1>PSS+15+L+16 add PVP options
                  2>xBA claw+15++edr+lv
                  Whats is the best choice for PVP RF?
                  Thnks

Comment

Working...
                  X