Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi people, i've got a doubt about rf skill sd full recovery in tree. How many points do i need to put in that skill to make it work good? I've already got 10points but i do not see a "big" change, do i have to go max? 20/20? or maybe 15/20?

It is my first using this character, i always used bm before.

Comment

Originally posted by Gboratto10 View Post
      Hi people, i've got a doubt about rf skill sd full recovery in tree. How many points do i need to put in that skill to make it work good? I've already got 10points but i do not see a "big" change, do i have to go max? 20/20? or maybe 15/20?

It is my first using this character, i always used bm before.

Are you using PS Armor!?

s0ul
      --
      If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
      Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

• Gboratto10
        Gboratto10 commented
        Editing a comment
        no im not using it atm, you say i should max 20/20 in sd full recovery?

In order for SD recovery to work, you need to have the option, therefore, you have to use PS armor, otherwise, that skill wont work, because you dont have SD rec skill!

s0ul
      --
      If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
      Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

I think he is not talking about that skill. Instead he is talking about "Restores all SD" option. Otherwise, the word full makes no sense there^^

And if thats the case, notice that the chance is just a 2.64% with 10 points. If you add 20/20, it will go to a 3.34%, not so big deal. I would add max 15 points, but just my opinion
        My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

You are probably right...

Well, then there is nothing he can do!
          All he needs is to build his RF to survive as much as he can to increase the chance to activate the 2%.

s0ul
          --

Comment

Ty both for replies! I will test with 15/20 and then 20/20, ty guys!

Comment

i went to research on private server before i play on global server. But i couldn't tell if Chamer or Vega has any effect on Chain drive skill which is benefit on Vitality. Anyone know those will boost up RF atk?

Comment

Hi everyone!
                I saw Rave set give 30% xtra dmg if use 2-handed weapon. But i saw a lot of RF using that set too. Claw weapon = 1-hand weapon if im not mistaken. I dont understand it. I'm a newbie as i see myself :P

Comment

Hello, there.

RF's use rave set only for the Double Damage, Skill Damage and the Ignore Defense options.
                  The 30% damage bonus from two-handed weapons don't work for RF's, because the gloves for RF count as one handed weapon.

I hope it have helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroner View Post
                    Hello, there.

RF's use rave set only for the Double Damage, Skill Damage and the Ignore Defense options.
                    The 30% damage bonus from two-handed weapons don't work for RF's, because the gloves for RF count as one handed weapon.

I hope it have helped.

Alot of Rf are using Raves because it allows you to wear x2 gloves excel or x2 pss beside gives you Ignore, and Double Damage, and one rf using chain drive that helps alot! beside its cheap set.

the option 30%bonus damage from two-handed weapon works in BK. Rememeber sets ancients for RF use 1 glove ancient they dont give you bit damage thats why they are same or cheaper price than Raves set .

If you have any question about RF build or set ask here i would be happy to give you a few advice!

Comment

• Disturb66
                      Disturb66 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i have a question plz
                      the new RF skill ( dark phoenix shot ) related to what skill ? am not talking about the build but the master level tree skill !!! which skill in Master level tree is the skill that increase the power of the of the dark phoenix shot
                      is it the darkside strengthener or darkside mastery or none ?
                      now i already have 10 points in darkside strengthener , the question is in which skill should i add more points to increase the power or the dmg of the dark phoenix shot

ARF can use rave set+2hand weapons as well...

IGN: ExBuff / EME lvl 598

Comment

At what level one ARF can level up in Nars ? List itens used: Cape lv3 +14 - Kundun1's Madness Blade Water +9 4 Soket. ALL ETREL lv2 Set Vegas + 7. - Build: 398 str 2378 agi 350 vit 20 ene. In Nars recevid 200 dmg elemental.
                      Just wait another level or should I change something to get leveling in nars ?

Comment

get a penta earth+3/4s, it will increase ur dmg by 1k. get items+ life/8.

Comment

This solve the problem of lack of defense ?

Comment

only way to get more def is errtel max, so the only way to be afk in anrs whitout max errtel/penta is killing faster using items +reg and reg from the tree.

Comment

Working...
                            X