X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Class Guide] All About Rage Fighter

Hello, Mutizens!

I'm creating this topic after the success of the poll where I asked players if they would like to see sticked topics about builds, master skill tree, tips and so on for each class. So, please, make use of it!

Since there might be more than one kind of build for a class, be specific whenever requesting help or posting informations.

To newcomers or players that are learning, avoid asking for help without provide any information. Do your homework, make some tests, gather up some doubts and do the questions related to them. Many players dedicated lot of their time in order to learn something or discover good combinations, so don't expect to receive everything easily and respect if someone refuses to share specific details, after all, things like that is what makes a character stand out in the crowd!

We are here to help each other and, maybe, discover new things, so, please, keep the environment clean and friendly...

Thanks,
    s0ul.

--

EDIT 07/05/2015

Adding some reference links to Rage Fighter informations:

http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/24...s/rage-fighter
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...racter-renewal
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...-tree-extended
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/22...-master-skills

http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/combat/stats/

http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/rage-fighter
    http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/r...ter-skill-tree
    http://www.guiamuonline.com/master-s...-tree-season-x

http://gurumuonline.com/pt_br/person...e-fighter.html
    http://gurumuonline.com/pt_br/guia-d...ghter-mst.html
    --
    If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
    Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Well well well... Let me start this then?! Gonna post a newbie info on everyclass guide, just for those who have no idea how to start. Specific builds and tests I'm gonna leave for the pros. I'm not going to tell you how many points you should have here and there, just giving you an idea on how to think when you're planning your build.

As a Rage Fighter, you have to consider 3 builds, being ARF(agility)/ERF(energy)/VRF(vitality).

Starting by the ARF, this is a very common build between the very experienced (and rich) people, as it's the better build to level up, but you're going to reset it later for ERF or VRF (going to explain further).
    As an ARF, your focus is to have the máx amount of agility possible so you get damage for your skill named "Dark Side", It's the best PVM skill of RFs, as it hits mobs away from you. You should discart using high requirement gloves like Piercing, because that is going to cost points which you could use to upgrade your AoE damage. It's a good class to level solo or in party.

Now about the ERF, a very good supportive char, ERF is going to focus on buff the entire party with Ignore, Health, Defense Rate buffs, he also helps killing mobs with an AoE skill named Dragon Roar (not so good as Dark Side on the ARF, but still helps on killing mobs alot). Your focus here is going to have a decent amount of energy as you can provide the best buff possible. It's a good class to level in party, bad to level solo.
    Ps: The Health buff has a limit of 200 points.

The VRF, the most common build between all the RFs. On this kind of RF, your main skill is going to be Chain Drive, as it increases the damage based on your vitality, it's a very overpowered skill, as every cast does 8 hits. Even though you might have read on some fansite that RF gets bonus damage with high STR, you're not going to focus STR. It's an "ok" char to solo and party, but has a really low defense on early levels, which is ok, since it has a big amount of hp. This build is the one used for PvP.

The only one I played was the VRF, and for a very brief time.

Cya.

Comment

The hp/mana of the RF seem to vary between the sites. The one on guia mu is right.
      1LVL = 1.3HP and 1Mana
      1Vit = 2HP
      1ENE = 1.3Mana

The vitality buff is (Ene-2)/10+17 This buff is capped at 200 from energy stats. But can go higher only with points in strengthener (MAX 289 with lvl20 in tree). The increase in vitality is visually wrong on character information screen (C) for a lot of classes except for RF. But the amount of hp it increases for them is correct.

@soulless I think for each of these topics it would be good to add basic formulas on the first post along with the link.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
        (VL)s0uLLess commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, in the next edit I will add these formulas!
        Thanks, Dalistro

Hello everyone, I just started playing after a long break, and decided to start the new character, Rage Figher. I am starting from completely nothing, aside from money spent to get a RF. I am level 24 now.

My question is: Is there a npc with rage fighter gloves+skill? it will help me out a lot.

Also whats a good way to get zen? Does anybody buy sealed silver and golden boxes? I'm on server Asgard.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by PiusAsgard View Post
        Hello everyone, I just started playing after a long break, and decided to start the new character, Rage Figher. I am starting from completely nothing, aside from money spent to get a RF. I am level 24 now.

My question is: Is there a npc with rage fighter gloves+skill? it will help me out a lot.

Also whats a good way to get zen? Does anybody buy sealed silver and golden boxes? I'm on server Asgard.

Thanks in advance.

No, there isnt a NPC with RF gloves. You can get them easily in LT or just ask to someone with a good soul to give you any exc one.

About zen, get items that give you good amount of zen in NPC. Examples: Spirit Map, Sign of Dimension, Symbol of Kundun, Crest of Monarch, Tetra Crystal, Dark Spirits (Raven and Horse), etc. You can still try to sell them for a higher price to other players, but its not so easy depending on the item.

Next time, do some research before creating any topic.
        Regards
        --
        If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
        Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

What would you guys recommend for PVP vitRF? Rave? Vegas? Chamer? Or anything else?

Also is it worth to add some ene to get increase HP buff? Or should I leave it at 20?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            Any, really! ^^
            Best would be 2nd lucky...

Nothing in ene status!

What's 2nd lucky? Sorry I am relatively new to the game.

Comment

started aRF but got a big trouble with mana, 1 gloves mana8, pendant mana8 but is not enought i was thinking about add ene to 100-200 point mayby, at max lv can reset it. how u think is worth to put this little ammount or it wont help at all?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are struggling with mana even using 2 items with mana/8 option, you are probably in the wrong spot IMO...

anybody have suggestions about distributing points to master tree for VRF and ERF? these are my highest char. currently lvl 40x. i dont know where to start at

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            Start saying ur ideas, concerns etc...
            We are here to help, not give u the answers!

• CharIes
            CharIes commented
            Editing a comment
            since im low lvl i was thinking i want to increase dmg for both char, and since im training with an ee i dont have to worry about defense as much. is the destruction tree a good place to start for both?

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            It is, because of double damage options. Yet, usually, its recommended to start from green tree, because it gives you the sustain you need to stay afk "forever". You know?

Hi! i have one question, Bonus defense (+10---+15) for set plate (rave or w/e) applies for RFs?? or they will only get bonus defense from their sets (PSS, etc) ??

Comment

• FelipeDjinn
            FelipeDjinn commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know if you can get these bonus once you're not using its gloves

• St3f
            St3f commented
            Editing a comment
            yep i dont know too xD is like mg, but i dont know if its different for rfs.. i m asking because i see people buying rave items +11-+15

I have some question about Stamina RF.

1- What gloves should I use, Xsacred, XHoly or XPiercing?
          2- What weapon skill should I up on Skill Tree, Killing Blow or Beast Uppercut?

Comment

• NicePlayer
            NicePlayer commented
            Editing a comment
            At this moment I have str and agy to use XPiercing+15 and the rest on Stamina.

But I want to know if worth losing str and agy for XPiearcing or if the I need get XHoly because the Beast Uppercut is better.

So, what I should use? I'm pure Stamina more srt and agy for gloves and my focus is PVM

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            You wont use Beast Uppercut, although its skill in MST, IMO, is better.
            To be honest, it probably doesnt matter for many...

Since I use xHoly, I have Beast Uppercut!
            You can choose to use xPiercing tho and that is what Im talking about...

I assume u will use PSS, so just go for xPiercing if you have the opportunity.

s0ul

• NicePlayer
            NicePlayer commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much =D

Do you really need to have 1 char lvl 200 to use the RF ticket? 4~5 yrs ago, i did not have any char lvl 200 and i bought RF card, i still be able to use it. Now i come back with the same account, everything gone, no char at all....is there any server Merge or wiped?????

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            You should not need a level 200 char in your acc, but I couldnt test in this new season.
            Yes, there was a server merge between Valhalla and Yggdrasil.

s0ul

Thanks souless for the info. Is there anyway i can get back my char after so many year?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            Please, contact customer support through ticket. Only them will be able to answer your question!

s0ul

Thanks soul. I will do that and see

Comment

anyone know how many level that I can make RF ?

- some one in game said : i need level 200 to unlock RF , or just buy a card in X-shop to unlock RF. so which one is correct ? please help me. Thanks

- Question solved !

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              Please, look for the answer in forums before posting something repeated.
              Your answer was in this same topic...

s0ul
          Working...
          X