Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My summoner have been lacking attack speed lately and I like so much using my book of lagle so I decided to max the other world tome mastery by the red tree. As far as I can understand it should increase your attack speed by 10 when wearing a book of curse. When I equipe and unequipe the book of lagle I am not seeing a 10 attack speed increase in my summoner stats. I was wondering if any of you have tried this and if this is working? Or maybe I am missing something? Thank you

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Never tried it...
      Could you provide some evidence? Like screenshots or videos?

Do you see any difference on your attack speed? Might be a bug related to character menu only, yet, skill may be working.

Depending on how this follows, I will move to Issues / Feedback section.

s0ul

My attack speed without a book of lagle is 60. when i equipped a book of lagle my attack speed is 67. now i have the other world tome mastery at max with 10 points in there which should give me extra 10 attack speed, not 7. that is as far as i understand. i dont really know how to do a video, but i would like to find out if this is the way is supposed to be or if something else is wrong. thank you.

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
      (VM)Javiercar commented
      Editing a comment
      Post screenshots anyway, I assume you can do that

here are pics master tree and attack speed with and without book of lagle.

Comment

• Feenpaal
      Feenpaal commented
      Editing a comment
      i tried attaching 2 pics there dont think it has worked.

I dont know is somebody can tell me how to do this the right way. I also had another question about summoner what set is better for pvm and overall for anything? Semeden+Chrono pants and ring or elune set? would like to hear opinions.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Feenpaal View Post
      I dont know is somebody can tell me how to do this the right way. I also had another question about summoner what set is better for pvm and overall for anything? Semeden+Chrono pants and ring or elune set? would like to hear opinions.

thank you
      I use a program called puush, you can download it at www.puush.me. With this program open you can screenshot a certain area, certain window, or entire desktop, it will then upload the picture and give you a link at which you and others can view the picture.

You can then post this link on your MU forum post like this http://puu.sh/miRPQ.png

I thought with [img][/img] surrounding the link it would just put picture but apparently that is no longer the case.

Comment

Why would you need a program to take screenshots if you have this feature in game client!? And you still have it in Windows (Capture screen software).

Feenpaal, just take the screenshots and host them in an image hosting service like photobucket, postimage, tinypic, imgur or others...

Then, use image tool in forum and paste direct link to the image you hosted.

s0ul
        --
        If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
        Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

• Ronbaldo
          Ronbaldo commented
          Editing a comment
          I use it because I run Puush in the background almost always, something I want to show others happens Ctrl+Shift+2 is all I need press to have the picture taken and hosted online, then share the link it pops up, very easy to use.

• (VL)s0uLLess
          (VL)s0uLLess commented
          Editing a comment
          I see...

s0ul

hope this time it works

Comment

http://postimg.org/image/6abwo9fo5/

http://postimg.org/image/wu4hqeg7p/

http://postimg.org/image/h7uqyhxvl/

im trying to do it with postimage dont think is working

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            You need the direct link to the image, not the one you are using...
            Just right click over image and select "Copy direct link to image...".

s0ul

Thank your help I think the last post I have had 3 links which do work. Now let me know if those links don't work to try again.

Comment

I just wanted to say I reset my master tree and figure the attack speed does work and have been working while using the book of lagle, but not in the way I thought I should work. my attack speed without book of lagle is 60. my attack speed with book of lagle is 57. so after I maxxed that ability my attack speed should have been 67, even though I thought since my speed without book of lagle was 60 I should have gone to 70 instead of 67 but I can confirm now it does work.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for your feedback!
              Good to know...

s0ul

Hi,

im lvling a PvM Summoner and she is 313, but i dont know what stick i should use since most of them requires High str, riht now my stats are 215 94 base rest

I'm using Semeden+Chronos +9+5/10+0 (will put it +9+x+12 asap)
            For weapon im using xAncient Stick +9+xdmg+lvl/20 and book of neil +0+mana/8 (just for the mana), ill trade it for xkriss+speed+xdmg when reach 400

I'm thinking about using a xStorm Blitz +11+16+xdmg+lvl/20 or should i go for any+L+3skt?

tyvm

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude, 5% more rise adds a lot to dmg.
              Recommending someone to stay with Red Wing stick is, definitely, the worst recommendation possible!

You shouldnt decide your build through the set your are planning to use, but, instead, you should aim for the best weapon possible!
              Not everyone can afford xAA or Raven, but you can get a Demonic easily. BTW, easier to get an Ancient +9 than a Red Wing +1X!
              Sorry, but 50 points in ENE wont make any difference compared to 5% rise or more.

s0ul

• Yanka
              Yanka commented
              Editing a comment
              I do not recommend going for xRWS lower than +9, Dude...
              please read again (with understanding this time)

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              I understood that. Anyway...

Hi,

I think i will go for xDemonic +11~13 for now, for that i will need 305 str, its too much but as Yanka said, ill be able to use ruud set in the future.

Tyvm guys!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              It isnt too much, trust me... ;P

s0ul

About comparing semeden + chronos against the ruud set for summoner. Which one is better? I can tell the ruud set give more defense but is it worth the trade off gain more defense but lose dmg? Or the ruud set for summoner has even better dmg than semeden + chronos? I was reading about the requirements for the ruud set for summoner and one page it said it requires like 300+ agility and the other says something different haven't actually seen one in game I guess they are not so popular for summoner. Anybody know?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              They are not popular because there arent many players actually playing with Summoners atm! Most of them use Sum as support...
              I couldnt compare any Ruud set with most used ancients til now, have no time to stay in front of PC waiting for events, but Ruud sets should be the best ancient sets nowadays. More def, more status and if not better dmg, similar one...

s0ul

• Feenpaal
              Feenpaal commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for answer

about stick
            i had the same thinking bout get high strg / rise stick or stay with low strg / rise
            after some calculating with guia calculator i decided go on the losw strg \ rise cuz it look like not rly big diff in dmg ( unless u using x raven which i cant afford soon...
            so im using x red winged stick +13+x dmg and have 163 strg if i redmember right and 2.5k enrg atm.
            i compared my dmg with friend that got summ with same set and SB+15 and we got the same +- ( but i got more 10 % x dmg and he got +200 pvp )

Comment

• Yanka
              Yanka commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes you need green tree stats to get 2.5k ene summoner. (str agi ene, you dont need 20/20 to reach 2.5k ene)
              I got one with sem+chrono + xRWS +12+xdmg - dmg is awesome

• Feenpaal
              Feenpaal commented
              Editing a comment
              I know you do, I was just wondering if the other person which you were comparing yourself with also had all the green stats.

• Dabdab
              Dabdab commented
              Editing a comment
              the other guy was 50 lvls higher than me
              i dont rly know wat was his tree but i know this guy and im pretty sure he know how to build good summ...

Hi, Summoner unlocking only requires to buy the card from item shop?

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
              (VM)Javiercar commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, this may have changed with grow Lancer release. So you may now need another char with a certain level.

• Boogtroel
              Boogtroel commented
              Editing a comment
              I started my summoner after Season 10 EP2, so GL was in the game and I only have the summoner and a lvl1 elf on the account. If they changed it with EP3 then my apologies, I did not know this.

• Throwawayaccount139
              Editing a comment
              Got mine for free when it came out =)
          Working...
          X