This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattleRage View Post
    Hi , i have DL is currently 520 lvl . im using old aa+13 fo . is it AA is enough to use on current season ? coz im thinking to add shield strenghner instead of scepter strenghtner on my MST for pvm purpose (pvp still suck,webzen din change) . anyone got suggestion ?
    Scepter is insane good . I think shield strenghtener is bugged cos dont give def points ( i think its pvp like scepter but its mistake in describtion ).
    Originally posted by WigleGamer
    The hacker character: Yamakuzo from guild ddteam in helheim

Originally posted by PhodeCRE

u are a fvk*** abuser
    get out from here

Comment

• first the critiakl skill for the dk in tree is it working ? before it was bugged up
      if it works is it worth it or better stay full strengh ? and in party is it helpful thats if that skill works or not ?

Comment

• Hi Charlie6622,

I heard the critical skill isnt bugged nowadays, but i dont have any DL to test or proof this rumor. Btw if is all ok, in party will be helpfull but if you make an EDL not SDL.

Cya
        (VL)Ragnarokr
        ASGARD

Comment

• I'm also not pro dl player, but in previous topics was mentioned, that full str is not common nowadays. 700-900 agi for speed is better. I have 700 - kinda ok not to run out of Mana(with Mana/8 pendant only) and AG without buffs.
          Just in case if you'll decide not to make edl or cdl

Comment

• (VL)Angelo
            (VL)Angelo commented
            Editing a comment
            with proper master tree mana wont go down I know many pro dl going around with mana potions xd but enjoying their speed of attack

• I know, and I will test 900 or more agi, but I didn't started with red tree yet.
          Thx, Angelo

Comment

• Hi guys, maybe someone can help. Trying to see how to make punish damage. I have a DL with punish option activated with kundun madness blade, and in ferea I still only make minimum elemental damage, never critical. What will enable me to hit critical damage in ferea and higher maps? More Strength? More agility? Any help, thanks. I have around 2k str and 7xx agility

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
              Ha1ryElbow commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi. You need also high ele-attack rate. Lyra+crit cost toooo much, but it also helps.
              But which stat gives it I can`t say. Should be AGI, like sm, mg, bk...

• BBRG
              BBRG commented
              Editing a comment
              Elemental critical damage option can only be activated by pentagram or errtels option. If you don't have elemental critical damage rate increase, punish don't work.
              If you hit 25 damage, punish should be working afaik.

For DL elemental base attack power is STR/6+ENE/10.

You may need errtels r3 option to increase your ele attack power so that you can break defense and activate punish.

• Yamakuzo
              Yamakuzo commented
              Editing a comment
              as BBRG said . Need around 1.2k min elemental damage to break defence . And ele damage coms from errtels/ penta and pure stats in character ( master tree stats and dmg inc / skills etc dont work on ele damage ). So drink fruits in strenght and equip better errtels
              Last edited by Yamakuzo; 11-12-17, 01:49 AM.

• Good Day, does DL still have a skill that can stun an enemy player? Season 12.2?

Comment

• Hello guys, Im 238 lvl with stats:

STR: 1025
              AGI: 495
              STA: BASE
              ENE: 200
              CMD: BASE

Items: Scale set + 3 from NPC, can't find better, can't buy cuz item's are so expensive on TItan server atm.
              It's really hard to exp. One place where i can exp without problems is Dungeon 3. Do you have some advices for me? Maybe some points in stamina?

Comment

• still bug

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
                  (VM)Javiercar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sigh :S

Will report this again, can't believe such a simple bug has been going on for so many years.

• Hi Mi DL is Lvl 16 master, I am going by the Blue side in the Tree because want to activate the master skill. was reading that the critical option is just to CMD builds, so dont need add CMD? dont need critical skills in tree to mi STR DL? ( 2.2k str, 550 agi, 160Ene, Sta and Cmd base) so, what i need to go, where to go in Blue part of the tree to the Wind Soul?

was thinking go by firescrem, mastery, life, firescrem2 and 3 and Chaotic for master skill.... is this right?
                Last edited by ShakaDragon; 23-12-17, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• ShakaDragon
                  ShakaDragon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why no Firebust in R2? and why Horse? firt time I have a DL level master so, dont know a lot about it. after R2 with fireburst I went how Javier said but I am lvl 447 now

• Yamakuzo
                  Yamakuzo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You wont use FB later - belive me . Horse can give you additional def and damage decrase ( better tha nothing - can be helpful sometimes ) . But honestly you wont use horse later - You need dino for damage .

• ShakaDragon
                  ShakaDragon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is exactly that I was thinking. I saw more High level DLs dont use Horse... I am level 447 and if I play one pack that I had for exp I think I can make 500 in a week maybe ... so I just leave mi tree how it is or i go to need Horse for a time??? just to make you know, I am using the set from Speed event and this set has good defense... when i am with pack and scrolls I can make alone DS or hunt rabits for example to karutan 3 or Rakion runing fast... or have no problems in Nars just need to kill faster because trying to make the wind soul faster possible.

• To learn Wind Soul, you need at least 10 points in Chaotic Diseier Strengthener, so in other words, you need to be at least level 470. And no, don't go for Crit Dmg buffs at all, since they are bugged and would actually reduce your damage...Instead, go the Weapon Mastery, Maximun HP->Maximun AG way till you reach chaotic.

Good luck!
                My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

• Hi im a lvl 124 DL can I buy any betters items than scale set at NPC ?? I got master scepter but thats it.

Comment

• You can't so far, You might look for some cheap newbie set from players on stores. Dark Master +14 if you are from old servers can be a good option, so that you can survive really easy in most maps. Agnis/Broy set might be more expensive, but they dealt high dmg. Another option is 2nd lucky set from xShop.

Good luck
                    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

• hi, i come back mu... stoped in 2015... i have SDL lvl 597. stats:2500/420/56/83/25. My set is exc dm +15+l+16+dd joh+x and x sword archangel 15. my master tree is reseted... whats the best build for me? PS: i wanna play DL for pvm...

Comment

• Hi there mates! I need to know if critical damage increase pow up (2),(3) and critical dmg masetery still buggued, can you help me with this?

Comment

• SHAMO
                          SHAMO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          crit powup 3 & crit mastery bug4ever
                      Working...
                      X