Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I would have quick question about how to achieve infinite Chaotic Diseier with your Lord Emperor? I got low lvl Lord Emperor which is currently ml 20. I got abs+13+16+l+s+tri xdmg+mana+atck/wizardy + bonus. I have 500 agi and without speed opt in pend I have 96 speed. I want to know if it is possible to spam Diseier non stop without AG reduce seed on your scepter. I have base ene needed for Fireburst/Diseier which gives me total of 583 mana atm. In green tree I have already put 10 points in auto mana recovery increase. After hp recovery I will put 10 points to AG recovery.

I doubt I will be able to sustain AG and mana cost of Diseier at this point, won't I?

So my question is do I need to add like total of 15 points to AG recovery increase and on top of that will I need points in mana reduction in red tree. Or is it just impossible to sustain Diseier without AG decrease seed in your weapon? I would be glad if some pro Lord Emperors would tell me how they got infinite diseier. Thx in advance.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      With this kind of build, the only way is to use AG reduction seed.

s0ul

will write down my questions concerning Lord Emperor's ml tree. I thank everyone who care to read out my questions and spend their time answering to them. It will be a huge help for a beginner dl like me and will most likely help other sdl's out there too. Merry Christmas.

There's not really any info about ml tree build for sdl so I post my doubts here. I am at p2p atm (30days with seals) hoping to get at least to 600 lvl, 440 atm.

EDIT: I used 2 str reset fruit and put point into energy, I do not run out of mana in most of the cases so don't care what I am about to say about my mana consuming. I will add points in max mana in skill tree and that will be more than enough for sure.
    I have put 10 points in Mana and A G recovery in green tree. I still run out of A G in along run but that's not my main concern now. even when I got tri mana on my scepter and use mana pend I still run out of mana while afking in Ubaid. So I was wondering to what parts of ml tree should I be using my points to.

These are the different parts of tree that would help with mana sustainability: Mana rec (10points), energy increase in green tree, max mana increase in blue tree, mana reduction and mana increment in red tree. so there are five different possibilities to put points on and I would like to know where should I put them in order to spend least amount of points to achieve the most.

I have 2.4k str atm but was thinking of reseting 200-400 points to energy since I already got 30% damage bonus from 2k str... so dmg shouldn't drop that much. as stated in the previous post I have 500 agi and 96 attack speed so I think there is no point in spending points into agi increase in green tree to gain 6 more attack speed. so I think I rather get the 66 ene stats from green tree? In the blue tree the max mana increase gives me like 600 more mana if I remember it right, at that point I would have around 1100 mana in total. To sustain Diseir mana wise with mana pend and mana opt in scepter do I still need points in mana reduction or increment on red tree..? And as far as I'm concerned the mana reduction is better with low ene than mana increment, right? Also keep in mind that if I put 400 points into energy I would have around 2k mana at this point.

Moving on to A G should I try to just keep adding points into A G recovery ( I am close of not running out of A G, it takes several minutes to run out) or should I add 10 points into max A G increase in blue tree?

Also in the green tree, is the defense success rate waste of 10 points and should I spend 10 points to durability (2) and then 10 to durability (3) this would cost 10 points more in total. I think I will add all the way up to durability (3) at some point, I like afking with imp but for now I would like to move as soon as possible to cape def and power up.

Also can someone give some tips what skill are worth to put 15-20 points into? I was thinking to put 20 into Diseir strengthener and cape dmg at least? Also are those minimum and maximum attack powers in red tree worth to put 20 points into? Or what about weapon mastery in blue tree?

At the moment I use Agnis+Broys+9+5+16 set but I plan to get +13 Agnis set or maybe even Ruud set at some point. so will I need more hp for hunt like 20 points? and I know I am not certainly pvp dl but can I still put points in fireburst mastery, the stun would be cool and most likely useful in cs and pvp.

Thank you for replies.

Comment

Pure STR build to low level DLs do not work...
      Dont follow this path, cause you will f*** up with your MST!
      All you need is Mana Rec and Mana Reduction skills, this one, not for now, IMO.

You have high AGI for your level, but you can manage with it. Just reset your STR status to something like 1.8k and add the rest in ENE.

Considering that Durability (3) skill will let you use Imp for long periods, yes, it does worth "waste" 10 points in Durability (2)!

First of all, complete green tree part til Cape skills and Iron defense (adds 200+ to your def, which is very helpful for DLs). Do not go for Chaotic Diseier Strenghtener skill, you can only use it with AG Reduction Seed!

Please, share an screenshot of your MST, its easier to help...

s0ul
      --
      If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
      Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

I've just started playing as DL and I was wondering witch build will be nice to play solo and what is the best stat build from lvl 0 - 400 is it ene, str or cmd with raven? Can someone write some guide about nowadays Dark Lord? it will be very helpfull for freshly baked dark lords

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
          (VL)s0uLLess commented
          Editing a comment
          There is a lot of stuff over the internet, lots of information, including some links I posted in this topic...
          You can check youtube for videos too.

Please, dig up for more info and you are welcome to post your thoughts here so we can help.
          s0ul

hello
        i am interested in that topic, i just want to add some informations :
        - chaotic Diseier : this skill miss a lot sometimes, (because of lag ?) So it would be delicate to plan to kill only with this. In some high map, if you miss 3/4 hit, you can die easily). What do you think ?
        - AG seed on weapon is a must for perma Diseier for sure. You will need some stuff about mana :
        -10 on recovery mana (left tree)
        - since on the midle tree, the 5th line the only skill you may need is "mana mana increase" i would go for this
        -and maybe an option mana on stuff (depends maps)

- about AG : str gives you more AG than energy ... so you should count it (formula is (Fuerza * 0.3) + (Agilidad * 0.2) + (0.1 * Stamina) + (energía * 0.15) + (Command * 0.3) from guaia online)

about me, i am lvl 395 and have right now
        2150 str
        200 agi
        150 vita
        300 energy
        base cmde

I will go for more str i think, and maybe some agi (250/300), depends if i have pendant/scepter with speed

About stat, does "increase stat" in tree count for specification ?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
          (VL)s0uLLess commented
          Editing a comment
          Considerations:

1) Chaotic may miss a lot due to client/server communication issue (lag), but, still, kills much fastar than any other skill because of its burst dmg feature;
          2) All you need is mana recovery skill and mana reduction skill, you dont need max mana skill;
          3) With your build, you will hardly need AG reduction seed, AG recovery skill would be enough;
          4) For optimum dmg, 2k is enough, you get the best bonus dmg per points, IMO, so having more than 2k STR might not be the best choice when you can go for AGI and have more and more speed, increasing your DPS;
          5) As far as I know, yes, status from MST do count to bonus dmg, the same way they can be used to wear sets and weapons.

s0ul

Hello,
        thank you for information sOul, just some comments :
        1. Ok, but i think we should also put fireburst (every 3sec maybe) in the helper, with elemental dmg in a map like nars ?
        2. Since i would say, the right tree is the last tree i will go (after lvl 200 i think). And since i dont have cmd, "Max Mana increase" in the mid tree is the most needed skill in that line. Increase critical dmg and firescream are useless. No ?
        3. "with my build" ? full str with is the build which require the lower AG stuff. Str gives you the more AG. But still, AG recovery isnt enough, i will need a seed in weapon
        4. well i am not ok with you about str : more str you put more dmg you have. Normal you would say
        I will also add, more str you add, more DMG each STR you will have :
        1500 str -> 300 dmg (str/5) -> 330 dmg (with 10% specialization) 0.22 dmg/str
        2000 str -> 400 dmg (str/5) -> 520 dmg (with 30% specialization) 0.26 dmg/str
        3000 str -> 600 dmg (str/5 -> 870 dmg (with 45% specialization 0.29 dmg/str

About AGI i am ok with you, in order to get lot DPS, you should have mix DMG/speed. Actually i am planning to get about 250 agi with scepter speed+pendant. I have seen on mu calculator dmg (gaia) thats there is brake point at 84 speed and 97 speed. What is the best speed STR DL should have ?
        5. Ok thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Raka View Post
          Hello,
          thank you for information sOul, just some comments :
          1. Ok, but i think we should also put fireburst (every 3sec maybe) in the helper, with elemental dmg in a map like nars ?
          2. Since i would say, the right tree is the last tree i will go (after lvl 200 i think). And since i dont have cmd, "Max Mana increase" in the mid tree is the most needed skill in that line. Increase critical dmg and firescream are useless. No ?
          3. "with my build" ? full str with is the build which require the lower AG stuff. Str gives you the more AG. But still, AG recovery isnt enough, i will need a seed in weapon
          4. well i am not ok with you about str : more str you put more dmg you have. Normal you would say
          I will also add, more str you add, more DMG each STR you will have :
          1500 str -> 300 dmg (str/5) -> 330 dmg (with 10% specialization) 0.22 dmg/str
          2000 str -> 400 dmg (str/5) -> 520 dmg (with 30% specialization) 0.26 dmg/str
          3000 str -> 600 dmg (str/5 -> 870 dmg (with 45% specialization 0.29 dmg/str

About AGI i am ok with you, in order to get lot DPS, you should have mix DMG/speed. Actually i am planning to get about 250 agi with scepter speed+pendant. I have seen on mu calculator dmg (gaia) thats there is brake point at 84 speed and 97 speed. What is the best speed STR DL should have ?
          5. Ok thank you

1) Yes, switching between FB and Chaotic is a good tip to avoid getting stuck to a mob for a long period (I use a delay of 2 secs);
          2) Fire Scream is a great skill, but it has the same issue of Chaotic, therefore, in order to be useful, we need Webzen to fix this issue with servers. Still, Max mana is useless, so, I chose Fire Scream;
          3) Your build has low agi, your DL is slow, really slow, therefore you wont need the seed, only AG rec with probably 10 points;
          4) Please, focus on the concept of DPS and not dmg, the secret here is find the sweet spot between optimal dmg and optimal speed, in DL, this includes 3 status: STR, AGI and ENE. Do not support all your choices in these calculators, they are not up to date. The best thing we can do is wait til next season, when UI will get upgraded! I have 750 AGI, which, for me, is too much. Planning to decrease to 600 and put the rest in ENE. BTW, ENE might add much more dmg than bonus specs, for example.

I still need to reset my build to compare pure STR build and hybrid build in high level DL like mine, like I discussed with Throwaway before...

s0ul
          --
          If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
          Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

Originally posted by (VL)s0uLLess View Post

1) Yes, switching between FB and Chaotic is a good tip to avoid getting stuck to a mob for a long period (I use a delay of 2 secs);
            2) Fire Scream is a great skill, but it has the same issue of Chaotic, therefore, in order to be useful, we need Webzen to fix this issue with servers. Still, Max mana is useless, so, I chose Fire Scream;
            3) Your build has low agi, your DL is slow, really slow, therefore you wont need the seed, only AG rec with probably 10 points;
            4) Please, focus on the concept of DPS and not dmg, the secret here is find the sweet spot between optimal dmg and optimal speed, in DL, this includes 3 status: STR, AGI and ENE. Do not support all your choices in these calculators, they are not up to date. The best thing we can do is wait til next season, when UI will get upgraded! I have 750 AGI, which, for me, is too much. Planning to decrease to 600 and put the rest in ENE. BTW, ENE might add much more dmg than bonus specs, for example.

I still need to reset my build to compare pure STR build and hybrid build in high level DL like mine, like I discussed with Throwaway before...

s0ul
            1. ok i will do same when i will be higher at the moment i dont use chaotic
            2. Str dl doesnt have fire scream, this skill needs cmd.. so for me fire scream is useless. Since it is almost same skill as chaotic, i dont see interest to add extra cmd to get that skill. Or maybe coz you add cmd from tree ? Because the other skills in same line are useless ?
            4. i made new count and thats different
            where is my mistake ?
            Of course first 1500 str gives us low dmg
            but str 1500 too 2000 str gives us the higher dmg
            str 2000 to 3000 gives us lower dmg/str (than 1500 to 2000) but higher than 1 to 1500.
            and make an average from whole str is not interesting
            exemple :
            1990 -> 2000 str ->+4.2dmg
            2000 -> 2010 str -> +3.2 dmg
            2200 -> 2210 str -> +3.3 dmg

So yea maybe 2k str is enough, depends how much speed we need. That is the main question.
            and with the right speed 300/400/500 agi i dont know
            is it better to add extra energy or add more str than 2k
            some question require the result of your reset

thx

Comment

Originally posted by Raka View Post

1. ok i will do same when i will be higher at the moment i dont use chaotic
              2. Str dl doesnt have fire scream, this skill needs cmd.. so for me fire scream is useless. Since it is almost same skill as chaotic, i dont see interest to add extra cmd to get that skill. Or maybe coz you add cmd from tree ? Because the other skills in same line are useless ?
              4. i made new count and thats different
              where is my mistake ?
              Of course first 1500 str gives us low dmg
              but str 1500 too 2000 str gives us the higher dmg
              str 2000 to 3000 gives us lower dmg/str (than 1500 to 2000) but higher than 1 to 1500.
              and make an average from whole str is not interesting
              exemple :
              1990 -> 2000 str ->+4.2dmg
              2000 -> 2010 str -> +3.2 dmg
              2200 -> 2210 str -> +3.3 dmg

So yea maybe 2k str is enough, depends how much speed we need. That is the main question.
              and with the right speed 300/400/500 agi i dont know
              is it better to add extra energy or add more str than 2k
              some question require the result of your reset

thx

2) Yeah, I never actually got there, because I had no AG reduction seed before Thunderbolt, so, no Chaotic skill in MST. TBH, I forgot (for a brief moment) about Fire Scream CMD requirement, so, yes, there is no other path to follow... :P

4) Im not into calcs that much in this game, waiting for new season to boost my knowledge about the game! ehehhe
              But since with MST you will get a higher base dmg in your skills, Im quite sure investing in ENE is much better after I certain point of STR status and that was my discussion with Throwaway. He claims hybrid build is the best, but after making pure STR/AGI build, my DL got better (this needs high level DL). Still, Im not satisfied with my build, more to come in the future!

s0ul
              --

Comment

Hello.

Any1 can help me with Tree for sDL ? n what about stats... LvL 450+ Thanks

Also i would appreciate if some1 can tell me what kind of items it can wear for LvLing n the price. Thanks .

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
                  (VM)Javiercar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would go 40 points on first tree straight till ML defense, and the other 10 points you have on 2nd tree, road to Master level HP so far, you can't really go wrong that way.

Items and build can really depend. I preffer Agnis for sDL than Broys (which suits more for eDL IMO). Other options are berserker, 2nd lucky, etc. Absolute scepter is good to have with AG reduction seed, so you can spam chaotic disieier.

I would level in Swamp of Peace of Kanturu 2 end. If you can survive in Ubaid (acheron), I would probably go there.

Good luck and hope this helps

• MrNooBs
                  MrNooBs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, How can i reset my skill tree? what item i need and how much it cost in market ? can i buy it with wcoins ?

• (VM)Javiercar
                  (VM)Javiercar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can with Scrolls of Blue, Red, Gray and Green Oblivion (they reset the tree of that color, or all in case of gray). They can be bought either by wcoins (on Premium section in the game shop: http://itemshop.muonline.webzen.com/...hopMainFrm.asp) or in-game if they are not Sealed, which means they can't be traded. Yet it may not be worth for you at all, since you only have 50 points added anyway, you may just want to keep leveling and add points where you feel you would need them more urgently

I need a help about DL
                i'm VERY VERY newbie about this character, so...

Where can I found Scroll of Fireburst ? ( i really need it )
                where can I buy others Scrolls too ?

ty.

Comment

You can't buy scrolls from stores, only from other players or you can try to get them as drops in different maps. In this guide (http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/22...-in-drop-table) you can see the drops, look for the ones you need

GL
                  My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

​Okay so I've leveled up my dl quite a bit, it is level 601 at the moment.

I feel like dl is a lackluster class. my bm lvl 0 does 3.9k stab dmg without imp with bad gear so its almost the same already. Anyway moving on

My dls xdmg in ubaid against devil fairies: fireburst=4303 Diseier=4862

1. I haven't found clear answer what build gives you highest raw damage (pure str)?

2. when using ancient set and socket weapon with what stats can you achieve highest dps?

See my build below: ( I didn't notice it took a screenshot from both of my monitors^^)
                    http://imgur.com/nGeZEyl

3. I am planning to take my dl around 650, I feel like leveling him further is just a waste of time. Is there any way if I reset my stats and tree can dl compete in cc for example against rf,gl,ae,bk? I doubt that...

4. I have 1.8k mana and I use mana pend and I sitll run out of mana when doing Diseier, So with 50 points that I will still get I will put points in scepter mastery, mana reduction (hope this solves my mana problems) and min,max damage. My next question is what should I do with my last 10 points? I am considering cape powup....would add dmg maybe 100, str increase and Iron defense. I am leaning towards Iron defense because it looks like fun skill and might be useful against higher level mobs and hunt in rakleon for example.

See my tree below:
                    http://imgur.com/qBpV3jh

Have I done mistakes there? I chose max hp in green tree because I value 160hp more than the dmg 80 str would've given me. I passed Durability (2) and (3) because imps are so cheap I can just buy more of them cheap, it's no problem and horse can be repaired.

5. I am curious can dl achieve like 10k xdmg with max xaa or thunderbolt for example?

Last but not least I feel like dl could be good if it Diseier wouldn't miss 5 times before it hits once. It's a shame that it doesn't work the way it is intended to.

Comment

1. Pure STR wont give you highest raw damage, actually, it will work more like an AE if you are planning to have high AGI. If you are looking for highest dmg, your best option is STR/ENE hybrid build!

2. To be honest, at the moment I have STR/AGI hybrid build, hits fast, has a really good DPS and really shines with EE in party, still, I feel like something is missing. When I decided to go full STR/AGI (because I have enough level to do that), I really noticed an improvement in my "killing time", but now Im planning to try STR/ENE build again to be certain!

3. Really hard to compete in PVP, because DL has no good effects in its skills (Fireburst stun is a joke, trust me!). So, you would struggle to win many CC, for example!

4. Mana reduction will solve your issue with mana. Your next step depends on what you are aiming, but I recommend Steel Armor and increasing your dmg and status! CRL, HP/monster and Absorb Life should be your priority if you are planning to stay in Nars tho.

Your tree is OK, but DR skill is useless, so you should have followed Durability path. Chaotic Diseier Strenghtener is the last thing you should upgrade in tree, IMO. Anyway...

5. DLs can easily achieve dmg over 10k, but you must understand that, sometimes, highest dmg isnt the most important thing! Its all about DPS!

Finally, yes, DL would be much better in PVM if there were no issues with its skills. Lets hope new skills in upcoming season can fix that!

s0ul

PS: BTW, Ill upload a new video of my DL, ASAP.
                      --

Comment

Working...
                      X