X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordLegacy
    replied
    Originally posted by Krauss666 View Post
    Hello everybody, i have SDL but im thinking about change for EDL, im using agnis+broys max and soleil max and need help for build EDL PVM please.
    dont loose your time and money with that.

Leave a comment:

• Krauss666
    replied
    Hello everybody, i have SDL but im thinking about change for EDL, im using agnis+broys max and soleil max and need help for build EDL PVM please.
    Last edited by Krauss666; 13-07-18, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Yamakuzo
    commented on 's reply
    Partially yes. Only 1st upgrade working well.

• Gifted
    replied
    Is crit dmg buffs still bugged?

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    That could work! Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Gifted
    replied
    I'm going to aim for 1500str, 750agi/ene.. does that sound good for solo? my DL 250+ levels behind my EE so prob going to be solo for a long time

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Probably not maxing, but adding a decent amount to allow you afk sustainedly. Ultimately, energy also adds a bit of base damage (half ratio than str thoug), but also increases Skill %, which in some situations (with EE, top gear) can deal a ton of damage.

Personally, I had a DL 600+ with somehow decent gear and almost full ene build (had to reset it to learn Dark Wind Skill) and paired with EE and +Ignore, could do some astronomical damage numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Gifted
    replied
    If I wanted to level my DL with FireBurst, should I be maxing out ene?

Atm I'm level 94 and my stats are 460/110/20/142/25

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Originally posted by CyleLarin View Post
    Hello people, i have a question.

Is Thunderbolt a Scepter? I mean there is a mastery in Conquer tree says "Additional damage while using a Scepter" so does it work with Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt have also more attack speed then other scepters. Does it make big difference of DPS?

Thanks for replies...
    Yes it is a scepter, all DL weapons are actually scepter-type, so don't worry, you will get the bonus even if you switch staff

Attack speed is good, makes DL attack really fast with the new Ruud skill, which is what made them become so relevant after the introduction of Wind Soul skill, yet, the main strength of thunderbolt are its seeds, which provide better options than excellent ones.

Leave a comment:

• CyleLarin
    replied
    Hello people, i have a question.

Is Thunderbolt a Scepter? I mean there is a mastery in Conquer tree says "Additional damage while using a Scepter" so does it work with Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt have also more attack speed then other scepters. Does it make big difference of DPS?

Thanks for replies...

Leave a comment:

• S0uLLess
    commented on 's reply
    CDL exists till level 400! ^^

• Ha1ryElbow
    commented on 's reply
    Hi. Right now Wz are busy with $ events and banning people for nothing. Please be patient and wait few eternities, then maybe it'll be fixed.
    If seriously - there were 100 times offered good ideas and described DL problem, but nobody knows when it'll be fixed. CDL exists now only in fantasy, suddenly.

• GrimmJaw
    replied
    Hello everybody!

I'd like to ask, why the Dark Raven doesn't do any of dark elemental damage? Where is the point?!
    What is the point to call that bird as a Dark Raven, if it does only physical damage?
    The Dark Horse does an elemental damage as well as physical!
    Should it be recalled as a Raven, shouldn't it?
    The Mu continent has went so far along, but CDL character has been forgotten and stays at least for 5 seasons behind!
    We do have many new master sets called as ABA, ADA, ect., but...where I can find the master set for the CMD DL? As everyone knows,once upon the time, we'd got Broy's ….
    I have already spent many hours by looking around for an info about CMD DL through all forums and looked at some youtube's video.
    Unfortunately, I gotta to say, that CDL is fucked up by MU staff without any of reason, but I do believe, that after one of many maintenance, they will make CMD alive again.
    I love to play having the CMD DL so much, but it is really very sad, that MU GM doesn't care about that character.
    I've started to play Mu almost from the beginning(Devias map) and I do remember very much other Mu staff.
    I won't talk about other RPG games experiences, like making many half developed new characters every season.These games are totally freezed. Nobody likes to play.

Thanks!

Sincerely
    Last edited by GrimmJaw; 15-05-18, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SHAMO
    commented on 's reply
    crit powup 3 & crit mastery bug4ever

• Davomr
    replied
    Hi there mates! I need to know if critical damage increase pow up (2),(3) and critical dmg masetery still buggued, can you help me with this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X