This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I search google again and again and cant find any good guide for skill tree for STR DL.
    Somebody can please give me one?

Thanks!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Please, share your thougths, I can help...

OK, so here is an interesting question! Can I remove the 25 base CMD points; using fruit, if I don't need them for anything? I searched the Forums, and didn't find anything relevant to this question!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Base statuses are base statuses, you cannot remove them...
      Regards

• DLSoul
      DLSoul commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Sir!

I`m wondering what set is better for dl exc adamendine+13+5%dd+7%dd joh or Ambition+13+3soc?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Only testing both to come up with a conclusion, but Ambition will give you higher HP and defense, yet, less dmg decrease...

man, most of dl skills tree arent working, i ve tried put points in "command for some defense skill", nothing change in mine def,

cmon

Comment

Hello,

I have read this topic few times but still didn't get it wich is better sDL or eDL But meaby it helps you to give me some advice if I tell you my "eDL" stats and what I want.

So here it is

eDL LVL 506
      STR 600
      AGI 400
      STA 20
      ENG 1600
      CMD 340
      And 9 points is free
      (I can reset it if important)

I have no idea what to do with ML tree so I have all my ML skill points free. What sequence I have to add those points and wich tree is most important in beginning. Where I have to focus in future?

What I want of this eDL is that I need him in my party as a damage dealer. My group setup is build of 4 chars EE, eSM, sBM and till now eDL. Also is good to have Critical Damage buff but as I know is it buged... So meaby in these days sDL is better in party? Wich skill is better to use in party Fire Burst or Chaotic Diseier?

My gear ATM is crap DM +14 but looking for Agnis set what you think?

Waiting your advice

​Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by EmxxBK View Post
        Hello,

I have read this topic few times but still didn't get it wich is better sDL or eDL But meaby it helps you to give me some advice if I tell you my "eDL" stats and what I want.

So here it is

eDL LVL 506
        STR 600
        AGI 400
        STA 20
        ENG 1600
        CMD 340
        And 9 points is free
        (I can reset it if important)

I have no idea what to do with ML tree so I have all my ML skill points free. What sequence I have to add those points and wich tree is most important in beginning. Where I have to focus in future?

What I want of this eDL is that I need him in my party as a damage dealer. My group setup is build of 4 chars EE, eSM, sBM and till now eDL. Also is good to have Critical Damage buff but as I know is it buged... So meaby in these days sDL is better in party? Wich skill is better to use in party Fire Burst or Chaotic Diseier?

My gear ATM is crap DM +14 but looking for Agnis set what you think?

Waiting your advice

​Thank you

Well, choosing the best is something personal I guess! I still need to reset my DL to show the difference, but atm Im focused to reach 800! ^^

To be honest, I think EDL loses too many points in his path. I still prefer SDL over EDL in any case, but EDL might provide a good critical buff to your party. Thats why you dont see me saying that EDL is a "trash", because it might have a good application!

I tried EDL build once and didnt like it! I reseted everything hours later...
        So, I dont have enough info about it, but I can talk about SDL... eheheh

Most important MST part is the green one, just because it gives you the sustain you need to stay AFK! After that, I usually prefer to go to blue part, to get MAX HP skill, giving me more sustain and, in the path to it, adding some important attack attributes, like atk success rate! Finally, the red one, that will add massive dmg to your build!

Anyway, if you are getting Agnis, I would go for str/agi build.

s0ul
        --
        If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
        Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

Hello ,

i play energy DL. i gave points to critical dmg bufs in tree. But i see , i have the same damage on mob with this buff like without this buff so its doesn' work. Anyone have this issue too? Any idea about this? need help, i just wrote a ticket but maybe someone can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRambo View Post
            Hello ,

i play energy DL. i gave points to critical dmg bufs in tree. But i see , i have the same damage on mob with this buff like without this buff so its doesn' work. Anyone have this issue too? Any idea about this? need help, i just wrote a ticket but maybe someone can help me.

Its a well-known issue that has been reported before. Til now, we had no fix to it!
            Check bug list thread in Issues/Feedback section!

s0ul
            --
            If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
            Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

Originally posted by (VL)s0uLLess View Post

Its a well-known issue that has been reported before. Til now, we had no fix to it!
              Check bug list thread in Issues/Feedback section!

s0ul
              Could you show me topic about this bug? i try found it but i can't. i saw only on list your post with : 3) Critical buff skill from DL's master skill tree doesn't work.

and nothing more...

Comment

I have realize pple dont play much Command dl... his damage with the raven its kinda low
              doesnt have bonus in his command....
              i dont know if a hight lvl like 700 with 2k command its able to do something in hunt or something
              if any1 have any tip please let me know

now i want to do a build like this
              streng / agi = xba +13+16
              stamine = 100/200
              Energy=200
              Command = rest

i want to have like 2k command...

thank u all

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
                (VM)Javiercar commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember a lot of people complaining about attack rate of raven was making their hunts impossible, but I don't play command dl at all, so I don't know if its still the same.

ProTip: don’t round stats to random numbers. Round them to nearest divisible increment for skill increase.

STR should be multiples of five(max dmg) and 25(max fireburst).
              AGI should be multiples of seven(defense) and 10(speed).
              ENE should be multiples of 10(max dmg), 20(skill %) and 30(crit dmg).
              CMD should be multiples of 25(crit dmg).

str /5 /25 http://www.k2notwork.com/MU/CMG.php?1=25&2=5
              agi /7 /10 http://www.k2notwork.com/MU/CMG.php?1=7&2=10
              ene /10 /20 /30 http://www.k2notwork.com/MU/CMG.php?1=30&2=20
              cmd /25 http://www.k2notwork.com/MU/CMG.php?1=25&2=1

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
                (VM)Javiercar commented
                Editing a comment
                that can be applied to any char, saving some points and using them efficiently is always important

Can i use dark horse along with pet sekeleton _ ring?

Comment

Yes you can. Dark Horse is a mount now (you can activate/deactivate through clicking right mouse button)

Comment

• Ston
                  Ston commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ty! and how can i use earthquake on mu helper?

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Use it in skills place...
                  I recommend a delay of 10 seconds!

s0ul

Ok I understood all of this but, if I've a Royal set +13+16+4s which seeds do you recommend?

Comment

So, I'm aware that as a command DL, raven would miss a lot against high level mobs. Still, got a few questions, or details i wanna ask,

1. Since attack rate of raven at level 70 is around 2100, does it hit often to mobs of defense rate of 1500~2000, or it just miss a lot? More like a question about mu's system.

2. Does raven at high level(50,60+), still miss a lot in NARS? Instead of hunting bosses, I would like to cap myself at NARS, so I'm not sure if all the "high level mobs" mentioned in this topic are referred to bosses only, which obviously has over 2100 defense rate.

Thanks

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would not have high expectation, Nars mobs have high rate! ;P

• Hiro2312
                    Hiro2312 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did a small test, attacking a 700 def rate mob with 1k atk rate myself. Indeed, it misses alot even with that 300 gap. While with a gap of 500, I can hit like 70% of the time. DIK def rate is actually 1.4k, so i guess NARS's mobs is a bit lower, since DIK is probably considered the strongest normal mob out there.
                    Oh well, i just wanted to be certain i would not miss 90% of the time. Gonna go for command DL, since i dont like going for orthodox builds. Thanks anyway~

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    RIght, but I would recommend you to not do this! ;/
                Working...
                X