X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
    commented on 's reply
    The best way is to farm uniria, imp, angel and chaos at lower maps like lorencia, noria, devias, elbeland and dungeon. Atlans 1 and Lost tower 1 only, higher floor makes fewer drops. Convert those uni to dinorant and sell them to bless. Btw what realm do you play?

• IYID
    replied
    Originally posted by MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM View Post

you need to warp at Aida 1 then press TAB and walk until you reach the end part of aida 1, you'll see the entrance there of Karutan 1. The only problem is now they change the level requirements on each maps so goodluck.
    Big thanks for your answer. Will try to find someone from my server to buy bows for me.

Are there any tips what to do now ? I',m ~200lvl. I understand I have to find bless/soul to get wings and some mid-level gear, where is best place to get them ? Some events? Which bow and set should I try to farm. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
    replied
    Originally posted by IYID View Post
    Hello, I'm newb and I'm following this guide:

https://sites.google.com/view/mu-onl...and-spots/elfs

ATM I'm 180 and wanted to ask - how can I get to Karutan1 to buy that expensive bow for myself and for chaos machine (wings) ? As I understood you can go here by running only from level 270 ? Need help.
    you need to warp at Aida 1 then press TAB and walk until you reach the end part of aida 1, you'll see the entrance there of Karutan 1. The only problem is now they change the level requirements on each maps so goodluck.

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied
    Hello, I'm newb and I'm following this guide:

https://sites.google.com/view/mu-onl...and-spots/elfs

ATM I'm 180 and wanted to ask - how can I get to Karutan1 to buy that expensive bow for myself and for chaos machine (wings) ? As I understood you can go here by running only from level 270 ? Need help.

Leave a comment:

• Liberte1617
    commented on 's reply
    Pointless to show how to kill a boss with full shop as many characters can kill boss with full shop.

• Spyawi
    replied
    This is how an AE kill ferea boss with full shop and high level.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbyoeMg2oSg

Leave a comment:

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
    replied
    Hi, I'm planning to revive my support EE and wondering what is the best set to use, aba/ada set or xba/xda set? thanks for the replies.

Leave a comment:

• Kripson2017
    replied
    Hi, I have a question about ee skill tree.
    We have Attack/Def Increase Strengthener and Attack/Def Increase Mastery.
    Skill which we are using are named Attack Increase Mastery and Def Increase Mastery.
    Is there any point to put more than 10/20 in Attack Increase Strengthener and Def Increase Strengthener? Or maybe putting more points in those Strengthen skills affects on Att/Def Increase Mastery skills?

Leave a comment:

• R4ijinmeister
    replied
    Hi, anybody here can tell me if the Attack Increase Strengthener affects the Attack increase Mastery? I think they should but I'm not sure.

Any high lvl Eefl player can answer me that, please?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• OmegaLUL69
    replied
    can anyone tell me about AE in this season ? people keep telling me that AE now sucks compared to other classes and don't waste my time making one. What is it happening here ?

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    yeah, it is definately a viable option, even though you sacrifice damage which is something I'd usually be against, but in this case might be a good option if it allows you to level up in a map you can't without and if your killing speed still decent.

• Tomden
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, i got +14 red spirit and only take 2-3 damage now, my dmg output is a lot less of course but going to level in alkmar now with the red spirit and hopefully farm some mats for upping my errtels

• Spyawi
    commented on 's reply
    he can buy +14 red spirit set, with it you receive 4 dmg on alkmar. buy any of those exc war quiver,
    get xdmg+2% increase dmg(DK) Pendant, or xdmg+lvl20-life/8
    Save your jewels to buy 3rd level Wings, when you get to level 400.

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    your regular def.. which might not be easy to achieve... yet you could easily improve in what I mentioned avobe and also an xPendant will help greatly

• Tomden
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the advice, I bought a pentagram and don't take any elemental damage now, however I consistenly take 40-50 normal damage from the monsters in Alkmar so I can't level there without potions. Anything I should upgrade so i can survive without relying on potions.
Working...
X