Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any1 know if shadow step or evasion skil are good for ae pvm?

And btw Best bow is DS and AB , Viper needs to much str :/

Also i would like to add, if u just start an Agility Elf, u can go for Karis set+argo (gives good dmg) , is a good combination also is cheaper!

Comment

• Sherman
      Sherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Karis and Argo both need pants to get full option, if im not wrong ... But its really interesting set idea :d

• Barban
      Barban commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but when you say Karis + Argo means you have Karis set complete, all parts, and you add Argo parts.

Can someone please tell me str/agi needed for vine+13+16/ xvine+9? I would greatly appreciate it. i would rather get stats now than buy set later when levels take much longer. Thank you in advance

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Vine Armor +13+16def = 84str 108agi
      Small Shield +13+10dr =118str

Cant help with xVine... ;/

• Wotan5001
      Wotan5001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot i appreciate that

• Sherman
      Sherman commented
      Editing a comment
      guiamuonline.com u should find youre informations here

What is better for EE exc Vine +11+dd+harmony DD or Vine+15+L+harmony DD ? Need advise, as I know that making exc vine might take much longer ,but comparing theese 2 sets there is a chanse that Vine 15+L+harmony DD is enough for EE to survive most everywhere? Sure with high Master Level.
    IGN: Charisma

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude with level, even a simple Vine +11 is enough...

Sorry, but there is no right answer for your question. What do you prefer, more ene or more def? Only you can answer that and after answering that, you will be able to answer your own question!

Regards

Hello guys, what set/weapon i can buy with 25Bless for elf low lvl? im starting playing mu after alot of years! im lvl 85 i server Titan (Windruuner)

Comment

Whats your AGI and STR? i think in that levels best you can get is maybe Tiger Bow Exe, and is pretty cheap, maybe 1 to 5 blesses (regular price)
      My advise is that not spend jewels upgrading to +9 etc, untill you get enough Agility and STR to wear at least a Celestial Bow

​If you read this, you already owe me 1 Bless

Comment

I bought guardian +7+dr for like 20b in Helheim a few months ago. I can hunt in aida1/k2 with it easily.

Comment

Originally posted by (VL)Rhaspberry View Post
          Whats your AGI and STR? i think in that levels best you can get is maybe Tiger Bow Exe, and is pretty cheap, maybe 1 to 5 blesses (regular price)
          My advise is that not spend jewels upgrading to +9 etc, untill you get enough Agility and STR to wear at least a Celestial Bow

well i have 135 str and 332 agi and im equiped with npc items (guardian set +3+4, bluewing crossbow +3+4) i try to find a decent celestial bow for a near future im f2p what its the best way to fast lvl up? im making shadow phanton quest over and over time

Comment

Originally posted by Ragerino View Post
            I bought guardian +7+dr for like 20b in Helheim a few months ago. I can hunt in aida1/k2 with it easily.
            i go try to find same set, but i dont know the price now :/

Comment

Hello I would need a guide for how to assign points to my elf agility . I want explusivamente for pve . Thank you! if a better picture !

Comment

• Gdzz
                Gdzz commented
                Editing a comment
                I have 200 str for dark stinger +11+16+ (which im using) and about 2300 agi, lvl 490

Furadeira - Asgard

Originally posted by Syniestra View Post
              Hello I would need a guide for how to assign points to my elf agility . I want explusivamente for pve . Thank you! if a better picture !
              Hello, AE is just STR for the bow you will use and rest for Agility, nothing else.
              I dont have any Screenshot, but i have one AE wich have 311STR for the Albatros+9 im using and all other stats on Agility

​If you read this, you already owe me 1 Bless

Comment

Which bow is better what do you think? xAlbatross or xArrow Viper? or theyre same? xAVB needs more strenght and have a slightly more dmg ... ofc options are the same, for example xdmg and hp drain.
                Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
                  Which bow is better what do you think? xAlbatross or xArrow Viper? or theyre same? xAVB needs more strenght and have a slightly more dmg ... ofc options are the same, for example xdmg and hp drain.
                  Greetings
                  As I said in this same thread:
                  Sorry, AVB, Arrow viper bow! Too much str and only 3 arrows...
                  Well, players say that it makes difference...
                  So, xAlbatross should be better...
                  --
                  If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
                  Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Triple shot...

• Sherman
                    Sherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok, thank you for patient for noob like me
                    Cheers

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Everybody once was a noob... lol
                    You are welcome!

Anyone have a good build for PVP?
                  Is it worth putting points in Vitality?

Comment

• (VL)Maxi
                    (VL)Maxi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello PopplarLamperouge what lvl are u? and what set u will use? and weapon?

• PopplarLamperouge
                    PopplarLamperouge commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lvl 366 and using Albatross +7+S. As for now I have 266/1500/20/15 and 116 points to add.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                    (VL)s0uLLess commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You already have your answers in this topic!
                    Dont understand what do you still need... ;P

Comment

Working...
                X