X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growlancer321
    replied
    Whats better to continue with attack/defence increase strenghtener or mastering?? I have all added 10 but im not sure how to go furder. Thanks for help :]

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    If you are going to keep leveling for a while, I would go for an ancient set. Once you get ML defense you will not have any problem to afk in most common spots. Good Luck.

• RodrigoRDMaster
    replied
    About AE Sets.

I have just hit ML. Until now, DSR was a great help (985+98 from XHS set + rings). Is DSR still worth? I have seen a lot of xbloodangel parts on market.

For now I will look for wings lv3, but after that, I kinda lost... What should I be looking for (set)?

DSR will keep me ok for the first lvs of ML, since I can stay in K2 without problems.

Leave a comment:

• (VL)s0uLLess
    commented on 's reply
    Only rebirthed elves can reach points higher than 96...

s0ul

• SmJa0
    commented on 's reply
    that's my next strategy
    reset str and agi, put in energy
    and wear xvine set 0 dd hp

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    Get stat increase from the blessing tree and remove your str/agi with fruits (equip armor with stats bonus from MST alone), you can put all those free points into energy.

• SmJa0
    replied
    About EE Bless
    i've already seen, some ee that increase more than 95 pts per status, but is much more (like 120 in each status). Is there any secret ? ^^

PS: my build
    Str: 83
    Agi: 120
    Vit : 20
    Ene: 2154 (2251 full fruit)

Fruits: 30/127

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Yet, the really best bows are BloodAngel Bow and Blessed Archangel Bow. Their massive base damage outclasses older bows. Yet, they are expensive, the last one partiuclarly. Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• Raspberry
    replied
    Hello, i am AE Player, not the best but i know about hers
    As everything in the game, all depends on your budget
    If you have low budget, i can recomend some Excellent, like Guardian or Red Spirit
    If you have mid budget, go for Aruan
    If you have Mid-high budget, go for Aruan+13
    If you have High budget, go for Bloodangel Just note this set requires level 400
    If you are rich and the jewels rain in your pocket, go for Darkangel, just note this set requires level 600

About the bow, for 379 or less level i strongly recomend Albatross because (as i remember) this bow gives you 1 extra arrow on every triple shot.
    If you are 380>400 non master, go for Dark Stinger with 5 Sockets
    If you have enough jewels and can afford it, go for Angelic Bow with 5 sockets, just remember this requires you to be High Elf (Lv400 with Master Quest finished)

Leave a comment:

• Mihh
    replied
    Hi guys.

As i said in a few topics back, i just came back to the game after years and despite my google search, i cant find what is the BEST set + opt and bow for agility elf. I mean the late game, the last ones! hehe
    Is the ancient set better than regular excellent sets? what about bow? Excellent alba is better than dark stinger? For what options should i AIM in gear? (bow, ammy, ring, set).
    My focus is to be great PvM agi elf, but some pvp info would be nice aswell.

Thank you VERY much.

Mihh (Asgard)

Leave a comment:

• Griever
    replied
    AE has bonus damage on main skills while using Wind element pentagram. For your level a gladiator dagger is ok. Once you get around 500+ if you can afford you could get a Kundun Madness Blade, or another one of these "rare" pentagrams. Just don't forget you can get bonus damage using wind pentagram.

Leave a comment:

• Flowerelf
    replied
    What is the best pentagram for elf agility?i have gladiator gladiator dagger+2 wind 1socket
    Soon i wil be lvl300

Leave a comment:

• PerilsoftheWallet
    commented on 's reply
    Alright thanks man, really appreciate the advice. For now I have equip +0 arrows and the damage loss isn't that bad. Fixed my mana issues

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    Just equip +0 arrows and see it yourself. If you want to use the best +arrows the other option is to not using the infinite arrow skill and buy enough arrows for your session.
    Depend on skill usage a full inventory of arrows can last quite a while. I recommend basic skill triple shots, and ice arrow wait 0 seconds on the helper so that you will always shoot ice arrow when you have AG (which deals more damage per arrow, so that the inventory last longer), and immediately shoot triple when your AG runs out.

• PerilsoftheWallet
    commented on 's reply
    I did not even know about different arrows using more mana, does it make a big difference in damage?
Working...
X