Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you wan't to avoid Vine, the best viable options are Socket sets or aBA ones, but the accessibility to those items on Eldorado is unknown to me, so if it is not reachable, I would stick with Vine, wether it is xVine+DD or normal Vine+13/15

PS: maybe investing in wings is another and wiser option too.
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

• Gifted
      Gifted commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thank you! I'll go with xvine +DD. If I'm going to make it +9 should I try get DD+HP on every piece if possible?

I have level 2 wings, that's it for now until I save up for lvl 3 wings for my SM.. which is going to take a long time lol.

• (VM)Javiercar
      (VM)Javiercar commented
      Editing a comment
      If the price gap between DD and DD+HP is big, I wouldn't bother.

• So.. in pvm is it better angelic bow/DS than BA bow/ DA Bow?

Comment

• Whats the best Pentagrama for EE?

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
        Ha1ryElbow commented
        Editing a comment
        Same element as killer. Buffs are not element related.
        Kundun Greed, Stronghold, Lemuria

• Hey, I just returned after not playing for over 6 years so I could use some tips on what to do with my character now.
      I have a lvl 360 AE equipped with:
      armor: Aruan +9+10+12/16 (no luck) and xguardian gloves +9 +12 +DSR +HP
      weapon: xArrow viper +9 mana/8
      wings: Wings of Life +13
      rings: +DSR and +DD +HP
      pendant: regular +3%hp recovery
      quiver: None (no clue what i should get just found out about their existence today)
      Pentagram: None (also no clue what i should get here)
      stats: 316str 1686agi rest base
      My bank is pretty empty so my budget is only about 300B atm

I was wondering what upgrades i should go for and where the best places to level are(atm i'm just leveling in icarus 24/7 without any exp boosts)
      Any help is appreciated

Comment

• I would go for any lvl 300 pentagram of wind element and put basic errtels rank 1+4-5, once done, you can head to Acheron>Alkmar, which is a pretty decent place to level up, specially for AE. Quiver there are normal (which is sold at NPC), exc and socket one. I would get a normal or cheap exc one till lvl 380 when you will be able to use socket quiver (even if you cant afford the ideal seeds yet).
        My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

• Spyawi
          Spyawi commented
          Editing a comment
          he can buy +14 red spirit set, with it you receive 4 dmg on alkmar. buy any of those exc war quiver,
          get xdmg+2% increase dmg(DK) Pendant, or xdmg+lvl20-life/8
          Save your jewels to buy 3rd level Wings, when you get to level 400.

• Tomden
          Tomden commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, i got +14 red spirit and only take 2-3 damage now, my dmg output is a lot less of course but going to level in alkmar now with the red spirit and hopefully farm some mats for upping my errtels

• (VM)Javiercar
          (VM)Javiercar commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, it is definately a viable option, even though you sacrifice damage which is something I'd usually be against, but in this case might be a good option if it allows you to level up in a map you can't without and if your killing speed still decent.

• can anyone tell me about AE in this season ? people keep telling me that AE now sucks compared to other classes and don't waste my time making one. What is it happening here ?

Comment

• Hi, anybody here can tell me if the Attack Increase Strengthener affects the Attack increase Mastery? I think they should but I'm not sure.

Any high lvl Eefl player can answer me that, please?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hi, I have a question about ee skill tree.
            We have Attack/Def Increase Strengthener and Attack/Def Increase Mastery.
            Skill which we are using are named Attack Increase Mastery and Def Increase Mastery.
            Is there any point to put more than 10/20 in Attack Increase Strengthener and Def Increase Strengthener? Or maybe putting more points in those Strengthen skills affects on Att/Def Increase Mastery skills?

Comment

• Hi, I'm planning to revive my support EE and wondering what is the best set to use, aba/ada set or xba/xda set? thanks for the replies.

Comment

• This is how an AE kill ferea boss with full shop and high level.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbyoeMg2oSg
                AE

Comment

• Liberte1617
                  Liberte1617 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pointless to show how to kill a boss with full shop as many characters can kill boss with full shop.

• Hello, I'm newb and I'm following this guide:

https://sites.google.com/view/mu-onl...and-spots/elfs

ATM I'm 180 and wanted to ask - how can I get to Karutan1 to buy that expensive bow for myself and for chaos machine (wings) ? As I understood you can go here by running only from level 270 ? Need help.

Comment

• Originally posted by IYID View Post
                  Hello, I'm newb and I'm following this guide:

https://sites.google.com/view/mu-onl...and-spots/elfs

ATM I'm 180 and wanted to ask - how can I get to Karutan1 to buy that expensive bow for myself and for chaos machine (wings) ? As I understood you can go here by running only from level 270 ? Need help.
                  you need to warp at Aida 1 then press TAB and walk until you reach the end part of aida 1, you'll see the entrance there of Karutan 1. The only problem is now they change the level requirements on each maps so goodluck.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM View Post

you need to warp at Aida 1 then press TAB and walk until you reach the end part of aida 1, you'll see the entrance there of Karutan 1. The only problem is now they change the level requirements on each maps so goodluck.
                    Big thanks for your answer. Will try to find someone from my server to buy bows for me.

Are there any tips what to do now ? I',m ~200lvl. I understand I have to find bless/soul to get wings and some mid-level gear, where is best place to get them ? Some events? Which bow and set should I try to farm. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
                      Editing a comment
                      The best way is to farm uniria, imp, angel and chaos at lower maps like lorencia, noria, devias, elbeland and dungeon. Atlans 1 and Lost tower 1 only, higher floor makes fewer drops. Convert those uni to dinorant and sell them to bless. Btw what realm do you play?

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
                      Editing a comment
                      Rush until you get the dark lord, once you unlock the Fireburst the DL can easily kill the special monster around lorencia, noria and devias town. Do this to get easy jewels and zennies. I npc those muun that I get from egg monster for zen but you may or may not do that. This is the only way to get even from other higher lvl than you that hunt also muun special monster. Then go back training with your main character once the event ended.

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM, thanks for your help.

Im playing Eldorado server 6, its kinda half-empty server so not so easy to buy something. I already made 5 dinos - now I will try to sell them for 1b each. I got full bank with Imps and Angels, how much they cost ?

What are those special monsters around Devias and Lorencia ?

Is it profitable to get Kundun+1/+2 boxes for Pendants or Rings ?

Which set or bow should i go for 200-400lvl ? exc Celestial bow with +mana ?
                    Last edited by IYID; 10-07-19, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Sorry to tell you this but many says that’s a dead server. Since your still low level why don’t you start in other realm such as Helheim or Midgard or here at Alfheim. You can’t sell those items you’ve farm coz few are playing there. In hh the price are low because so many competing sellers...

Comment

Working...
                      X