This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,
    I would like to know which pentagram is best for AE. Lyra, Harp, Lemuria, or Kundun Spell?
    Thanks
    Last edited by KamiKeima; 26-09-17, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• BBRG
      BBRG commented
      Editing a comment
      Lyra with rank3 errtels and radiance punish is by far the strongest.
      Well, it's crazy broken if you ask me.

• (VM)Javiercar
      (VM)Javiercar commented
      Editing a comment
      BBRG probably for any class, I'd say?

• Hi, I have a question about the Quivers

I have a Dark Stinger with 5 socket, can I use a Quiver with 3 socket, but only equip one?

And can I use any equal Seed in bow? Can I repeat the option?

Comment

• Spyawi
      Spyawi commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you can use the same seeds of bow on the quiver 3+3 or 5+1

• How do I spend less Zen?

I have a dark stinger +15 and he spends in Nars around 10m in 2 hours to repair. I can not even half this at the time of repot

my dark stinger +9 does not spend it in 2 or 3 days

what can I do? I'm level 625, if I get more level, will I spend less zen? How does this issue of repairing weapons work?

I think I'm going to have to sell my bow, and use the worst unfortunately

Comment

• Spyawi
      Spyawi commented
      Editing a comment
      Dark stinger is nice weapon but if your stinger have option it will triplicate or quadruplicate its value, I'm referring to option +4/+8/+12/+12, its preferable to leave it +0, +15+0 so you won't waste too much zen on repair, go check your selling value of the bow on any NPC and you'll see of what I'm talking about.

Use that stinger +9 its not too bad anyway. Levels will not decrease your repairing rate.

• The npc value of a +13 item is about 4 times that of a +9 item. JOL option will also increase the value in similar fashion So always use +7 or +9 for farming, +15 weapon is only good for ks. I think +7+12 or +9+8 are reasonable.
    Because STR is useless for AE, I personally recommend +7+0 which is the minimum to make it an "expensive" item, that you can't throw it on the ground and may be reclaimed from NPC if you accidentally sold it.

Up your pentagram/errtels and not your weapon, as those do not increase your repair cost.

The only classes that can use +15 weapon to farm are wizardry, because wizardry base damage is very high (having no skill riser) it will not lose durability quickly compared to physical weapons.

Comment

• Hi, what is the best Boots addition to aBA EE set?
      Was thinking Socets ;]

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
        Ha1ryElbow commented
        Editing a comment
        LL are the best. Divine is also ok, but str/agi requirements are slightly higher than LL.
        Third place I would give to +13 ba +life+dd+joh

• Exacty las Ha1ryElbow said, defense (both rate and def itself) bonus is not that relevant anymore, so if you don't mind that your set doesn't totally match colors, LL(Light Lord) would be best opt right now, with DD(water)+HP(wind)+HP (earth).
      My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

• Hello, my question is what is the best set and build for ee right now??? I was using vine set +9+16+dd+hp + dd joh and build for set rest ene. Right now ba set is available is it better ??? Or maybe light lord max ? Help me with it please.

Comment

• Holyangel is best by far, but ofc, the most expensive... BA is just 7% increase of buffs, sounds too low to be worth it for the trade-offs. On the other hand, Light lord still better set than xVine, yet, still more expensive ofc.
          My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

• OolDFella
            OolDFella commented
            Editing a comment
            hi sir, i have an ee at lvl 556 right now..i'm wearing a vine set+13(non-excellent)...im thinking to switch to aba set-is it worth it?the damage will increase considering that i will also increase str and agi to enable to use set? or it's still better to use normal vine set with low str and agi?thanks

• (VM)Javiercar
            (VM)Javiercar commented
            Editing a comment
            If possible, use the stats from ML tree to wear the set, sorry for the late reply btw.

• Hi all, I um using chaos machine to in-seal ABA EE set with Hero Bloodangel Soul.

Pants, Armor, and Gloves worked fine... but when I go to unseal the helm it says "null" in the top where as the other piece said something like +11 Bloodangel Set (Pants).

My question is... will the helm work? I don't want it to disappear on me... why would it say "null" instead of +11 Bloodangel Set (Helm) like the other pieces?

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I have a noob question that I hope you can help with. Im a f2p with an ee lvl 507. I have completed the whole Blue Tree (salvation) all the way down to Bless strengthener with 10 points each in the "pure" buff skills (Heal, defense strengthener, attack strengthener, etc). Now before I complete them to 20 points, I would like to know the difference between "DEF increase strengthener" and "Defense increase mastery".

I have read in this forum that "Defense increase mastery" increases def rate, but Im not sure if this info is updated or not. Im looking for ways to diminish incoming damage, not to avoid it, so before completing points I want to make sure I know which one should I go for. Im also considering adding points in "Maximum Life increase", as I avoided "Party Heal" and added 10 points in "Max HP Boost".

With regards to Dmg buff, Im guessing "Attack Increase Strengthener" increases base dmg, while "Attack Increase Mastery" increases both crit/exc dmg, right? Please correct me if im wrong here.

I would really appreciate some clarification on this issue, I know theres a lot of info and fan sites, but its very hard to know what info is updated and what isnt, and the tool tips from webzen are open to interpretation most of the times.

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Both Defense Increase Master and Attack Increase Mastery increase your buffs' power (so, they increase def and attack), so I recommend getting both of them to lvl10, and later on to lvl20.

Also, I know it sounds stupid, but I recommend, at some point, saving up 10 points to put into Multi-shot strengthener.
              EE gets no new skills in the mastery skill tree (lvl800 tree), but you can still use new debuffs, or, in Season 13, you get stat increasing in the new skill tree (increase HP, or increase basic stats). But first, you have to spend some points in one of the mastery skills.

Comment

• Hey guys, im planning on levelling a SMG together with an EE in this forthcoming speedserver event and my question is, being a 100% support character, do i need to make some wings for the EE aswell? my plans were simple putting both characters in party, get her a good vine set, and then focus entirely on Energy, giving 0 fucks to anything else. So i just wanna make sure i will not overlook some "key element" of levelling an EE

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hi guys, currently leveling an EE and only level 142.. just wondering what the best weapon to level with is?

Comment

• Is xVine still the way to go if you sorta new and not rich? Almost lvl 300 on my EE

Also.. is it possible to get luck on excellent items?

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
                      Ha1ryElbow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi. Any armor is ok, til you get 400. Before we used xvine or vine +13/15+Joh after 700 and it was ok.
                      After 400 you can look for xba or if possible aba, which is very good.
                      With ticket possible to get luck.

• (VM)Javiercar
                      (VM)Javiercar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually, there is a tiny tiny small chance of exc from mobs dropping with +Luck, but again, if exc drops are already rare, +Luck is just like out of this world. I only recall picking up one exc+Luck from mobs during this 10 years and they were an Ashcrow Pants sadly^^

• Hi guys, almost 400 on my EE now and still in quest gear. Just wondering what to invest in atm. I know I spoke before about exe vine, but is there another option now that my level is getting higher? (A viable option not too expensive as I play on Eldorado)

I play my EE with my SM, and want to gear my SM first.. but my EE gets snapped in half sometimes if she gets caught between rebuffing, So I think I need to get her a little gear. There isnt much end game gear for EE on Eldorado atm and I'm not that rich anyway. Is exe holy spirit good enough? My stats are 120 / 265 / 20 / 1500, and I have 240 stat points saved up to spend just incase.

What are my options?

Comment

Working...
                    X