X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Class Guide] All About Fairy Elf

Hello, Mutizens!

I'm creating this topic after the success of the poll where I asked players if they would like to see sticked topics about builds, master skill tree, tips and so on for each class. So, please, make use of it!

Since there might be more than one kind of build for a class, be specific whenever requesting help or posting informations.

To newcomers or players that are learning, avoid asking for help without provide any information. Do your homework, make some tests, gather up some doubts and do the questions related to them. Many players dedicated lot of their time in order to learn something or discover good combinations, so don't expect to receive everything easily and respect if someone refuses to share specific details, after all, things like that is what makes a character stand out in the crowd!

We are here to help each other and, maybe, discover new things, so, please, keep the environment clean and friendly...

Thanks,
    s0ul.

--

EDIT 07/05/2015

Adding some reference links to Fairy Elf informations:

http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/24...ters/fairy-elf
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...n-game-changes
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...racter-renewal
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/22...-master-skills

http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/characters/elf/
    http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/combat/stats/

http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/fairy-elf
    http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/fairy-elf/high-elf
    http://www.guiamuonline.com/master-s...-tree-season-x

http://gurumuonline.com/pt_br/person...fairy-elf.html
    http://gurumuonline.com/pt_br/guia-d...y-elf-mst.html
    --
    If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
    Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Well well well... Let me start this then?! Gonna post a newbie info on everyclass guide, just for those who have no idea how to start. Specific builds and tests I'm gonna leave for the pros. I'm not going to tell you how many points you should have here and there, just giving you an idea on how to think when you're planning your build.

Elf is one of the easiest to decide between builds, as they have very different roles. You can choose betwen AE (agility) and EE (energy).

The AE will be the Elf who can use bows and crossbows, you're going to be a full dps char, your defense is going to be your attack (literally, agility is going to give you defense and damage at the same time), kill your enemies before they can get near you. Your most known skill is the Ice Arrow, a skill that locks the enemy in the position (freezed), while you keep hiting him.
    Ice Arrow uses alot of your AG, so for leveling your should use Triple Shot as main skill (its skill from your bow/crossbow). At level 220, and after completing the Marlon quest (search on guiamuonline.com if you don't know this quest), you get a skillbuff called Infinity Arrow, that makes your arrows not to decrease as you hit mobs/other players. It's a very strong class for PVM and PVP.

The EE is one of the most common chars in the game, as it can help all the others. This class can give defensive and offensive buffs, as well as increases their stats with a buff they get from MasterSkillTree. Your buff gets better with higher energy, so you should consider using low requirements sets. This char shouldn't be used if you're going to play alone, this is a must party char, your role is to buff others. This char is basically indispensable for any kind of hunt at late game, and the cost for it is very low, you can for example use the vine from the npc, having it +9~+1x is enough to go until MasterLevel.

Cya.

Comment

i added the 10 points in shadow step but what does it do and how to activate it i see it in my skills but wont light up so that it can be used for and as usual i did not find anything in help
      webzen need to update there help by items info this is redicoulous
      anyone can help please

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
        (VL)s0uLLess commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you using any kind of mount!?

Hello all, i just want to ask you if my build is good =D
      ATM my EE have lv 336 and this stats have
      101 STR
      183 AGI
      20 STA (Base)
      1589 ENE

Right now i didnt used any fruit, maybe later i will use some =)

Im using this items
      xElemental Mace+0+Speed+Life
      xElemental Shield+0+dd+ref+life (This one requires the 101str and 183 agi)
      Full set xVine+9+16+DD+HP+REF
      1 Ring+3% hp recovery+dd (Just using 1 cuz im Panda Ring)
      xPend+3% hp recovery+Speed+Life

Is this build and set good? because i never used an EE, maybe any suggestion?
      I was thinking on Light Lord Set when i reach 400, but not really sure if it worth because of set price+seeds price

If you read this you already owe me 1 Bless

Comment

"Full set xVine+9+16+DD+HP+REF"

Vine set+hp+ref +JOH DD or 3 exc opts Vine? :O

Build and set seems ok so far.

PD: I'm not going to pay you the bless :P
        My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

• Rhaspberry
          Rhaspberry commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey javi when you become VL? now you are part of Webzen XD you will not be tha same with us =( anyways, i want to join again, i will mail you =)

• (VM)Javiercar
          (VM)Javiercar commented
          Editing a comment
          don't worry, I won't let power corrupt me, I will be as cool as always

Originally posted by (VL)javiercar View Post
        "Full set xVine+9+16+DD+HP+REF"

Vine set+hp+ref +JOH DD or 3 exc opts Vine? :O

Build and set seems ok so far.

PD: I'm not going to pay you the bless :P
        hehe sorry my bad, is not ref just hp dd jeh, i was thinking on a seed set but my set is only +9+dd+hp

Comment

years ago we knew how much ee was buffing but as usual webzen screws things up were can know how much ee buff skills do in stats

Comment

• Rhaspberry
            Rhaspberry commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeh you are right, now when you put points in the MST, just dissapear the Buffs information!

You can still make some calculations based on the damage amplification you received or by comparing the damage you receive with or without buffs, you can figure out how much defense did you get.
          My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

Hi, guys.

I'm starting a new Agi Elf in Asgard and got some questions,

Is it worth a XHoly Spirit/XRed Spirit/XGuardian +DR? Or Aruan is better? What map can I outdefense (is it correct?) using +DR set?
            I`m not into PvP, just PvM and later, maybe, some big hunts

A little off Elf topic,
            Is it against the rules to trade itens in differents realms? Like, I sell for someone in Titan and he pays me in Asgard?
            And to buy itens with Wcoin? ( Someone sell me itens and I pay with Wcoin)

Thx!

Comment

• Ragerino
              Ragerino commented
              Editing a comment
              If you are poor (like I was when I started my AE) guardian+DR will do fine. It's so cheap! I have a lvl 260 AE with a guardian set+7+dr and I haven't had to worry about dying while hunting yet. After getting level 220, I've been able to leave my elf AFK in aida1 all day without bothering to check back. (Because I don't need to go refill arrows anymore.)

• Vurdz
              Vurdz commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm, I was expecting to easy AFK at least in Kanturu2/end with any +DR set.
              But I was making some research and it seems that DR doesn't matter against Elemental Dmg and Bosses.
              So, I'm going to save some money to buy Aruan.
              Too bad, Red Spirit and Divine are very beatiful sets ^^

Thanks for the help, Ragerino and s0uLLess

• Perun
              Perun commented
              Editing a comment
              In Holy Spirit +7+12 full dr you can easily afk in end Kanturu 2, Icarus, part of Aida 2 (blue monsters). You can also make 400 lvl quest alone.

Originally posted by Vurdz View Post
            Hi, guys.

I'm starting a new Agi Elf in Asgard and got some questions,

Is it worth a XHoly Spirit/XRed Spirit/XGuardian +DR? Or Aruan is better? What map can I outdefense (is it correct?) using +DR set?
            I`m not into PvP, just PvM and later, maybe, some big hunts

A little off Elf topic,
            Is it against the rules to trade itens in differents realms? Like, I sell for someone in Titan and he pays me in Asgard?
            And to buy itens with Wcoin? ( Someone sell me itens and I pay with Wcoin)

Thx!
            IMO, ancients are always better when it comest to PVM! With certain exceptions... eheh

As far as I know, there is nothing against server trades, yet, I do not recommend this kind of transaction!
            Buying accounts/items with W Coins is against the game ToS and might lead to punishments. Besides that, you wont receive any support coming from Webzen if something happens.

Regards
            --
            If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
            Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

Hi all, is there any guide to distribute ML points (for ae and ee)? Guiamuonline is out of date in that section. Im ae full pvm lvl 600 already but not sure how to do a right distribution. I will use black fenrir, and im planning afk in lc. Str is little high cause my weapon is a vipper bow+9+xdmg+speed (311str).
              Ty in advance

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                (VL)s0uLLess commented
                Editing a comment
                First, AVS isnt a good option, u should get rid of it...
                Second, MST build are really personal and related to status build. Said that, there is no definitive guild about this and for me, guiamuonline recommendations were always terrible!
                So, if you have any doubts, you are welcome to share them is this topic...
                Regards

• Vurdz
                Vurdz commented
                Editing a comment
                AVS = Arrow Vipper?
                Why it's not a good option? Too much Str required?

• (VL)s0uLLess
                (VL)s0uLLess commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, AVB, Arrow viper bow!
                Too much str and only 3 arrows...
                Well, players say that it makes difference...

Hi there
              I am wondering if this build would work for pvm/hunt
              Str 214
              Agi 2412
              Sta/Enrg base

I am using DS +11+16+5s+s+L
              Aruan set +9/+11 +12 +5
              Wings +14

I am currently at lvl 590 and have not started the Storm (right) tree

Comment

Hi, I'm a newbie, I decided to play ae. I have got now 413 lvl, event wings and shitty set, coz im poor (weapon xGRC + 0). I don't know how many points distribute into str. There's no nice set and weapon incoming, I have already 266 str, 1900 agi and 144 free points. So should I distribute free points into agi and use fruits if more str needed? Which items should i get (im poor xD) when my event wings gone? Greetings
                PS: I'm from Asgard btw there are some problems with getting elf items. Sorry for my english peace.

Comment

My AE build is
                  311 STR
                  1831 AGI
                  base ene and sta

My AE level is just 380, im using xAlbatross+9 no add, thats why i have 311STR, my plan is reset the STR and place only required for DS Bow Maxed, and rest AGI, what you thonk about this? =D

Comment

Seems like DS bow is the best option for AE, isn't it? Is +15 really requires only 191 str ? But it must be hard to get ... Which weapon is best instead of DS? xAlbatross looks nice, but str requirements are really high ...

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                      (VL)s0uLLess commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Best is Angelic Bow...
                  Working...
                  X