• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VL)s0uLLess
    started a topic [Class Guide] All About Dark Knight

[Class Guide] All About Dark Knight

Hello, Mutizens!

I'm creating this topic after the success of the poll where I asked players if they would like to see sticked topics about builds, master skill tree, tips and so on for each class. So, please, make use of it!

Since there might be more than one kind of build for a class, be specific whenever requesting help or posting informations.

To newcomers or players that are learning, avoid asking for help without provide any information. Do your homework, make some tests, gather up some doubts and do the questions related to them. Many players dedicated lot of their time in order to learn something or discover good combinations, so don't expect to receive everything easily and respect if someone refuses to share specific details, after all, things like that is what makes a character stand out in the crowd!

We are here to help each other and, maybe, discover new things, so, please, keep the environment clean and friendly...

Thanks,
    s0ul.

--

EDIT 07/05/2015

Adding some reference links to Dark Knight informations:

http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/24...rs/dark-knight
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...n-game-changes
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...racter-renewal
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/22...-master-skills

http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/characters/dk/
    http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/combat/stats/

http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/dark-knight
    http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/d...ter-skill-tree
    http://www.guiamuonline.com/master-s...-tree-season-x

http://www.gurumuonline.com/pt_br/pe...rk-knight.html
    http://gurumuonline.com/pt_br/guia-d...night-mst.html

• Defaultname
    commented on 's reply
    You need at least 1 item with life after mob, if not you can't do much leveling, farming alone in that level. Maybe get it on the pendant if you don't already have it, cheapest xdmg+life, better xdmg+lvl20+life, even better xdmg+lvl20+2%+life, what you can afford...

You can't have 322 elemental def with the penta on, elemental def from stats alone is agi/3 which would get you close to 200 and the pentas level 300 +7 ..+9 they add at least some ~270 more so you should be close to 500 just with your stats and a kundun blade +7 even without errtels. Even if you are just talking about the pentagram def alone, with 999 blessing errtel it should be more... unless you have pvp errtels...?

There are earrings now that add extra elemental def and in the skill tree it's not a lot but 10 points in that can get you 30 more elemental def, in your level you could only use the level 300 earring, but still cheapest one + 10 points in elemental def in tree gets you 45~50 more elemental def.

Buy a def II or even better def III radiance for your pentagram and some more defensive gloves and boots and you'll be fine for a while, your build is ok.

• Gravity420
    replied
    Returning Player who is somewhat new to BK
    Looking for advice to best rush Max level at which point ill change everything depending how i want to use the char

i mostly like to play Solo because i find Parties to be unreliable or inconsistent ( always seems to have DC issues or KS etc...)

Current Stats / Gear
    Lvl: 484

Str: 1323(thinking of dropping 200 and putting it into Agi or ene?)
    Agi: 500
    Vit : Base
    Ene: 500

Wings Lvl 3 +14+16dmg
    Vicious+7/lucky 2 gloves/boots
    xBA Swords +9+16+xdmg+42attack

Penta ( Currently trying to buy Lyra Fire 12345 with max errtels dont worry)
    Kunduns Madness Blade+7 123
    Anger 9/9/9
    Blessing 9/9/9
    Integrity 9/9/9

only 322 Elem defense? seems low... does BK calculate elem defense differently? i used to Solo Ferea on my old MG with only a Rank 1 +7 Blessing errtel... is my AGI just to low?

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    Not mine but can be a reference for PVP/PVE max 1100 build BK for season 14 by GAMING PERU

Str: 1160
    Agi: 1560
    Sta: 130
    Ene: 100

For more in-debt understand and observation (Just bare the language gap). Click and subscribe the link below.

Click & subscribe direct link PVP build >> https://youtu.be/wiYdq8uhOk8
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 06-01-20, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BattleCry
    replied
    there r 2 types of bm

1 for cs to kill paragon ass
    1 for duels to kill bbrg 10-0

cs and duels is 2 diffrent builds and goals.

Karat

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. It is very interesting. I may consider testing this build. I am thinking of a way to one hit a target with all the powerhouse resources necessary. Since you say that whoever hits first wins.. SM And GL are heavy hitters. Stabbing them many times can have a chance to succeed or not.
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 24-12-19, 06:58 AM.

• Throwawayaccount139
    replied
    I'm not 1100 but personally I'd go 468 str rest agi. The 468 is for max lazy set vit dd hp ref, You can use pair max xbaas without JoL, but they hard to find without jol. Can just up str to 481 i think for the max, but I have a pride issue with lowest str usage. You need the xbaa for high end people, but I use pair bb+0+200 and can stab most people to death with the base dmg. Then I max out pvp dr and use blinding rad since as long as you are equal or higher level dr works. That should help with the "who ever hits first wins" issue if you get them to miss 50% of time. All your hp will come from tree and set, but not enough to win vs sm or dl.

Flip side I see people go min str for max soul swords and rest into vit, and that should be enough str for max storm set and fireblow. Then you can use paralyze rad, and kill via ref and combo.

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    Defaultname Str ene should be ok for castle siege at least, and if you want to try different ones you can always change it.
    In arka and duels I guarantee it, you get smashed by any sm your level even with items a tier behind your bm as long as the player who uses it is half decent. It's just how the game is in these seasons.
    Thank you. Point exactly. At least I have to try this method one after another method.

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    BBRG I just pointed out and warned you that your energy build plan is only going to fail horribly, to my understanding of the game. If you know enough you can already estimate how much damage you are going to deal vs how much damage you are going to take without actual characters, because we can just do a quick estimation of it base on the in-game mechanics.

You need to "speculate" only because you do not understand how damage work in MU.
    Ok, since you are an expert in warning people for the build they want. Then might as will give me your prefer PVP bk build as of season 14?

Str:
    Agi:
    Sta:
    Ene:

You cannot even answer my question if you really achieve high level 1100 and have end-game items.
    How much more people who spend reset master trees, skill tree and stat.

Can they commit here and share their experience? rather than thinking this and that?

If you are thinking I am afraid to waste money just to reset my stats. Then sorry but I am not.

I think you should read my first comments up. Try not to skip reading it.

So, again what is your refer PVP build as of season 14?
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 23-12-19, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Defaultname
    commented on 's reply
    I think there is a little misunderstanding I just pointed out the old season builds which were for best items just to prove a point, that for bk the build is personalized based on level,items same as other chars but it depends a lot on the player's using the char play style.

Or if you thought I meant that you go for other types of builds if you don't have the highest level items, not what I meant, take for example wing4 +13 no options, versus if you have conqueror wings max 3 options, versus wing4 + 1 option (and depending on what that option is), max baa swords vs +13 ruud swords (and depending on what options and if and what pink option), 4 socket max set vs +11, +13, +15 blue eye set (and if it has or doesn't have any pink option) , all these differences can add up to favor a certain build.
    To be clearer even between top of the available items there are small differences that can add up to help with your chosen build.

Str ene should be ok for castle siege at least, and if you want to try different ones you can always change it.
    In arka and duels I guarantee it, you get smashed by any sm your level even with items a tier behind your bm as long as the player who uses it is half decent. It's just how the game is in these seasons.

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    I just pointed out and warned you that your energy build plan is only going to fail horribly, to my understanding of the game. If you know enough you can already estimate how much damage you are going to deal vs how much damage you are going to take without actual characters, because we can just do a quick estimation of it base on the in-game mechanics.

You need to "speculate" only because you do not understand how damage work in MU.

• ClaireVic
    replied
    BBRG Can I ask? are you really that max level? Telling me that my assumption for BK PVP builds is not your liking? Assuming that you are very high level 1100 and have many items high-end gears. Then I will consider your thoughts. And read my line, I may either change it in the near future.

In the meantime. All we can do here is theorize the concept of PVP bk building as of Season 14 onwards.
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 23-12-19, 05:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    You are extremely wrong at your assumption as BKs do not gain 4k health base by upping energy.

PvP bks always worked by upping speed and defense. You can always kill your opponent by performing a combo (which the bonus damage bypass all absorb and defense), the question is always about how you survive all this bs damage throwing at you without putting too much vitality (which does not increase combo damage), the answer is always high agility, high absorb with hp gear and kill the opponent using bypass weapons.

If you have low AGI, anything will kill you in a few hits.

• ClaireVic
    replied
    Defaultname , Countering the same PVP def rate on a GL is insane.. Maybe countering brute force one hit is not insane Thank you..

I will try Str-Ene or a little bit of experience and alteration when I reach the max level.

Most BK participating Arka and Castle Siege wears newer items. Which lead me to conclude that the Closest PVP is Str-Ene.

Thank you for your insight.
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 22-12-19, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Defaultname
    commented on 's reply
    I mentioned all 3 builds because I can see benefits for all of them, different people like better one of them depending on how they like to play their bm, items, what they do with their char, etc. So if you favor one of them go for it, or if you can find one better suited I didn't try even better.

The higher agi builds give you more speed and def success rate and base def which you can mix with the new tree build options and for example some radiance options like blinding (hope I got the name right, can't remember it exactly) so that you get a little less damage, more misses on you by opponent hit and you hit faster which will get you to double dmg, ignore and triple dmg faster.

It's really up to you how you build your bm, the fun part about playing this char class is that you build in so many ways. Even in older seasons when it was dominating pvp and most bms went for one of two builds str-sta or agi-sta there were still differences in builds for most pvp bks for example some str-sta bms were built with 1200 str others 1400 others 1600, the ene base or 120 or 200 or even up to 600, the agi-sta from 900 agi up to 1600 agi,
    I don't know if you're going to find an universal build for bm but you can probably find one that works best for you if you like the char and have some patience to try a few different ones.
Working...
X