X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

i'm returning to the game after 2 years, this is my tree, build, set, etc

i have 2 BB's that i'm selling, and i'm wondering if i reset the tree, and buy a Blast breaker+9+5slots free, or try to get 2 Fb ....
    wich is better?

i will go for pvm so i can lvl up, do i have to trade my set too?

is my build ok?

i will, maybe, get 1.5 ~ 1.7 kb to spend

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
      (VM)Javiercar commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are going to level up, I would go for an ancient set, they are very cheap right now, +9 is more than enough. For weapons, since they now give 30% dmg bonus, I preffer to use 2 Flamegergue than just one 2-handed weapon. Sorry for the delayed reply, didnt notice this was unanswered lol

Hello Mutizens,

I have a Question about my BM. My BM (Huzzi) is lvl 470 and has the following Stats:

Str: 974
    Agi: 786
    Vit: 273
    Ene: 319

My Set has the following Items:

Helmet: Helm of Bravery +9+12+l Socket 1: Water Element for Defense
    Armor: Armor of Bravery +9+12+l Socket 1: Water Element for Defense
    Gloves: Gloves of Bravery +9+12+l No Sockets equipped
    Boots: Boots of Bravery +9+12+l No Sockets equipped
    Pants: Pants of Bravery +9+16+l No Sockets equipped
    Wings: Wings of Storm +11+8 Defense
    Sword 1: Flameberge +7+4+S+l Socket 1: Ice Element for Life Socket 2: Fire Element for AG
    Sword 2: Flameberge +9+4+S+l Socket 1: Ice Element for Life Socket 2 Ice Element for Mana

So what do you guys think i have to do to get my BK stronger ? I think i have to sell my Flameberges and buy a Reset Fruit for Strength. The 200 (or 250) points added to Agi and Energy (or only energy) and buy a new weapon. But which weapon ?!

I hope you guys can help me or give me some ideas what i can do

Stay Strong !

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
      (VM)Javiercar commented
      Editing a comment
      Sttonger for what? PvM or PvP? If you are aiming for PvM, follow the advice given by my comrade. If you are aiming for PvP, yes, you may want to reset your Str just for Bone Blade max requirements and reset ene to 100, so you can have more agility/vitality. Gl with that

Originally posted by Huzzi View Post
    Hello Mutizens,

I have a Question about my BM. My BM (Huzzi) is lvl 470 and has the following Stats:

Sword 1: Flameberge +7+4+S+l Socket 1: Ice Element for Life Socket 2: Fire Element for AG
    Sword 2: Flameberge +9+4+S+l Socket 1: Ice Element for Life Socket 2 Ice Element for Mana

So what do you guys think i have to do to get my BK stronger ? I think i have to sell my Flameberges and buy a Reset Fruit for Strength. The 200 (or 250) points added to Agi and Energy (or only energy) and buy a new weapon. But which weapon ?!

Stay Strong !
    Hi good day, Sir Honesty i dont advice you to reset your Streng, i think will be fine for you if you go for 1200 streng / 600 agility / sta 100-200/ rest energy
    Rush Flamberge +9+3socket+skill and +9+12+luck+3socket try to go with socket full damag like Xdmg rate12% skill damage incrase and level25 or speed or maybe 1 speed and 1 ag reduction.
    Also you can go Vicius+Hyon or Vicius+bravery boots glovs or titan+9+3socket and add max life and dd and another seed like health increase. You dont tell us if you have Level 3 wings like storm wings+13 - +11+damage try to find some pend mana+life+lvl20 o xdmg if you cant get many jewels i think mana+life its ok.
    If you like levelup Archeron wich i truly advice you because you can make a few jewels and get zen with items like crest of monarch and raven spirit stuff, also some pentagrama Wind level 300 like stronghold 2 o 3 socket and add a few errtls anger and blessing would be fine.

Please give us more info about your BK and i will be happy to tell my opinion. Im not Pro just giving my littl advice

Comment

Hello Mutizens,

Stay Strong !

If you are willing PVM, which makes sense due to your level, I would go more or less the build that Jagermeister suggested, more Str and more Ene, less Sta, and a bit less of Agi (if possible, but myself I prefer a bit more Agi than usually "recommended" for PVM, you can see my build some posts behind yours). For faster level up it is important to be able to full stab, i.e., attack only with death stab because combo is too slow for levelling up. The problem is that AG tends to run out, so that is one of the importances of Ene, also, of course, increasing to Skill damage. So, more Ene and Str will make your BK more powerful, without changing your set, weapon, etc. On the first Master Tree, at Rank 7, you can add stats points, I suggest you add 10 points on Str and 10 on Ene, which will give you 80 stat points on each. Use fruits to complement, at least 100 on each.

Comment

Thank you guys, i'll think about it i wanna PVM at first and hurry lvl up.

Comment

Im not able to reduce my AGI, cause Bravery Set is more Agi then Str..... its very difficult for me now

So new Set ? Vicious Dragon ?

Comment

Im not able to reduce my AGI, cause Bravery Set is more Agi then Str..... its very difficult for me now

So new Set ? Vicious Dragon ?
            Yes mate, definitely go with Vicius. Try to complete set with Stormwing boots and gloves (luck+3socket at least)
            leave 600 ag only, thats more than "suggested" for BM but from my experience thats a great # for agility. You will need 500 energy points at least and 1 seed sphere to 42% decrease Ag points.
            I know it's hard to change so much, but totally worths it
            Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DKLion View Post

Yes mate, definitely go with Vicius. Try to complete set with Stormwing boots and gloves (luck+3socket at least)
              leave 600 ag only, thats more than "suggested" for BM but from my experience thats a great # for agility. You will need 500 energy points at least and 1 seed sphere to 42% decrease Ag points.
              I know it's hard to change so much, but totally worths it
              Good luck!

Thank you for your opinion !!

Comment

Anyone know something about the new skill Fire Blow, it require 1172str... But can you make 1172 str and lower str after that and still use the new skill?

Anyone can test this?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Justanotherexample of someone that is lost around here...
                  You say someone tested it...
                  If someone tested it, the player can easily report it. So, that guy already spent whatever he needed to test it, you dont need to "spent wcoins". Got it?

Of course it should be tested in beta, but it isnt how it works and Im sure you know that!
                  OMG, you ppl like to complain but you are still playing. WTF!

s0ul

• Justanotherguy
                  Justanotherguy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We have the right to complain
                  After 15 times same answer on my ticket and no help I will keep complaining untill I get the support I should be getting.

You dont know how frustrating this is, playing a game you like and not getting any good support

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Complaining here wont help. Thats the point!

There are two ways to release your frustration:

1) Just complain. Lead to nothing.
                  2) Create a discussion about the subject and find solutions. This might help.

All I see are frustrated players that come to forum to rage/annoy other players instead of create a decent discussion, a decent community. I dont understand, because Im pretty sure there are no children here!

So, accept your decision to keep playing and participate on discussions with us. Report and suggest things, so we can forward issues and suggestions to GM. Then, maybe, something changes...

We all want a BETA server each time they release an update...

s0ul

• Hello all! Need some help and information. I was reading forum topics, but still don’t know a few things.
                I’m playing with BK lvl 357 in Midgard (non-PVP). Stats are smth like Str 1500, Agi 400, no Sta, and 200 eng. Now I’m trying to rise energy up to 400 with fruits. I’m hunting in Icarus. I have Excellent Dark Phoenix set +7+12+DD. Don’t know what to do in future, as the game now are the same day to day. What the best set I can buy in future? Maybe Dragon knight set? I know nothing about Pentagrams, skill system. Playing just with Daybreak weapon skill, but people uses combo etc. Just want to upgrade my char for more attractive playing. Thanks in advice and help

Comment

• combo is very easy to use , search in the internet how to use combo for bk.
                  you have a nice set DP+7+12+DD (how much did you pay for it?)

you should keep training until you get to lvl 380 and then you can do the 3rd quest.
                  leave AFK all the time (best spot for you is HOT SPOT aida 1)

i think you should try and save for VIC set or Hyon+Vic set
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  EE : 300+ , vRF : 500+ ,aGL : 400+ , sDL : 350+ , sBK :360+

Comment

• I'm having trouble to solo HS nars, and i really want to, it stays but consumes potions, current stats are: 1348 str, 455 agi, 66 sta, energ 600, ML 176
                    Ruud Set+11+16+XG+11+16+HP+DD, pair flameberg +9+12/16+L+XDMG(2)+AG REDUC(2)+LIFE DEST+SKILL ATK INC, PEND: LIFE+MANA+XDMG+2%+LVL, Wings+14
                    Current tree: http://i.imgur.com/bvAGYD3.jpg
                    Also i have added 10/20 in one hand sword and starting speed one hand.
                    I want stay HS nars full time no pots, what are my choices?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                      (VL)s0uLLess commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You have too much STR... :P

s0ul

• HulknaggerSM
                      HulknaggerSM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why u say so? i have no problems now at nars with high str, why its bad to have much stR?

• (VL)s0uLLess
                      (VL)s0uLLess commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Energy in DK class gives skill multiplier...
                      If you already have good base dmg, energy will provide enough sustain and greater dmg than simply add str to increase raw/base dmg!
                      You need to have in mind that you can add base dmg with MST.

s0ul

• Originally posted by HulkMG View Post
                    I'm having trouble to solo HS nars, and i really want to, it stays but consumes potions, current stats are: 1348 str, 455 agi, 66 sta, energ 600, ML 176
                    Ruud Set+11+16+XG+11+16+HP+DD, pair flameberg +9+12/16+L+XDMG(2)+AG REDUC(2)+LIFE DEST+SKILL ATK INC, PEND: LIFE+MANA+XDMG+2%+LVL, Wings+14
                    Current tree: http://i.imgur.com/bvAGYD3.jpg
                    Also i have added 10/20 in one hand sword and starting speed one hand.
                    I want stay HS nars full time no pots, what are my choices?
                    I am wondering why do you have 2 x AG reduction on flame ?
                    Skill or life would help you for sure
                    and what kind of penta do you have ?
                    And i think, some hp recov helps a bit, can have some in pendant/ring/wings

Comment

• I would like to know if a Pair XAA (old) +13+16+F.O give much more dmg than a Pair Flame +13+16+12%xdmg +45skill+/lvl15

XAA has higher atk power but flame has 90 (2x45) skill dmg

Thx

Comment

• I am reposting here my updated build. Now my goal is to be able to AFK in Ferea. Currently, the char can AFK in Nars. Just to remind, it is a PVM build, and I play *solo* with no support char, i.e., I rely only on this char. I've read all this thread and some other links to guide me before, e.g., http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...ith-my-bm-tree

My goal: AFK in Ferea.
                        The problem: Cannot really live there with more than 2 mobs, I cannot kill fast enough, they damage me 3XX-4XX elemental.

My current level is 593 and build (used 85 fruit points, 42 left):
                        Base
                        My gear:
                        - Pair XAA+13 FO
                        - Vic Max + Max Exc G+B+HP+Ref
                        - 3rd Wings +15+16 attack
                        - Pentagram: Kundum Magic Spell+9 (Anger and Blessing Rank1 +7, Integrity empty)
                        - I have three items with life/8, xdmg, etc
                        My master tree:
                        http://imgur.com/5PjENNy

Then here are my ideas for the moment:

1) Adding 20 points from the fruits to Energy, so that I can have a 280% increase on the Skill.
                        2) Finish the Weapon Mastery item at the tree, so that I can have more 32 (min,max) attack power.
                        3) Add 10 points to Stamina Stats Increase (80 more stat points), so that I can have a bit more of life
                        3.1) I could reset those 80 points and, with the other 20 points of fruits, reach 900 Energy, so that I would have 290% skill increase
                        4) Get the AG recovery at the first three, i.e., 20 points (10 for the Life Rec, 10 for the AG Rec), so that I can be able to stab more (in the case of my damage will never be able to kill mobs there quickly)
                        5) I have no idea for the third three, what do you recommend there in order to improve my char for Ferea?

Thank you all,

Comment

Working...
                        X