Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello BMarg! I think than you build is very good, you have a good damage, rate damage and speed, and will be better if u reach a high lvl!

Comment

Really? Good to hear that, I thought you will say it's a bad build... Do you think I should move a few more point from agility to strenght/energy?
      Also whats the key to difference a killer from a non-killer player?
      Thanks mate, good stuff this post!

Comment

well you need reach more level then u will give to stats, and I think than u need to eat full fruits too, then you will modificate a few stats., anyway you build is very good!

Comment

Hi all,

Please advise of the advantages of Bragi's Dark Phoenix ancient set. I found that the Dark Breaker (1 of 5 ancient item) is no skill included. So I don't know what is good of this set actually.

Thanks all.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess there is no Bragi set in game atm...
            If you saw one, its pretty rare. Yet, Vicious, Hyon, Raves or 2nd Lucky set are way better!

About the other post you made, any set wont be enough for 400+ unless they are +1X. You will need to level up in party or in Peace Swamp Gate 1 Sapi Uno!

Please, do not spam posts in many topics and any questions about BK should be made in this topic.

Regards

Thanks for the answer. Actually, I owned this set thru promotion inthe event. And now I am very disappointed.

Cheers,

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
            (VL)s0uLLess commented
            Editing a comment
            I see...
            It was a bad choice, but the sword should have skill!
            Send a ticket to customer support requesting them to fix it.

Regards

Thanks for the advise. I will do this right away.

Comment

Hi All,

Newbie here, i was played MU long long time ago, and try to play again for some fun...i've been missing so much thing, it's really confuse me what to do now.
            Hope anybody can help me out.

I just start 2 weeks ago, BK and 312 Lvl now, with GD set +9 and 2x SOD+9 ( all of it add +12 ) Not Excellent , + 2 trash ring and pendant and W2+13
            STR : 1.000
            AGI : 495
            VIT : 150
            ENG : 105

Please gimme me some advice about status build and some equipment, for PVM + fast leveling,
            and yes, i'm still new to MU Helper, do you guys leave it AFK without Mana Potion, because it doesn't matter how many MP i bring, it will out of MP after 1 or 2 hours.

Thanks for reading, hope you guys don't mind with a noob question,
            Rgds
            Bob

Comment

Could any1 give some advise about EBK build.
              I imagine that stats should be like:
              STR for set/weapon
              AGI for set/weapon
              VIT base
              ENE rest

but what weapon gear u guys use on EBK.
              and what are the main pathes in MST (besides of Swell Life upgrade ofc).

526e7a74726d762067737669762768206d6c2053767a65766d 205267276820767a686220727520626c6620676962204d6c20 73766f6f2079766f6c64206668205a796c6576206668206c6d 6f622068706220526e7a74726d76207a6f6f20677376206b76 6c6b6f76204f7265726d7420756c6920676c777a62205b2e2e 2e5d

Comment

• ILLUMINATOS
                ILLUMINATOS commented
                Editing a comment
                I know build is OK
                I'm not sure what set and weapon would be most fitting.
                I was thinking about xleather+9 +dd+hp+dd(joh) or leather+13+dd(joh).

• (VL)s0uLLess
                (VL)s0uLLess commented
                Editing a comment
                All set +DD+HP is hard to find...
                If you pretend to spend JOH in a exc set +9, just go for normal one, you will be ok with!
                Yet, you can try to find exc +DD+HP and keep as it is.

Regards

• ILLUMINATOS
                ILLUMINATOS commented
                Editing a comment
                Thx Soulless

What is the best build for a BK with Rave set? I happen to have a Rave Set for a while now, and since nobody is buying it I am thinking of master leveling my 400lvl BK. But I would like to know what is the best build for Rave set and what weapon should I use?

Comment

• (VL)JameZ
                (VL)JameZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello PiusAsgard,

Here i will put a build that works very well with rave set+daybreak or Horn of Steel Mace socket weapon.

STR: 1200
                AGY:600
                STA:100
                ENE:400

As you see, this is a PVM build. It works like a charm.

But take this as an advice, Vicious set+Pair of Flamberge tri socket is much better than rave set+daybreak. Since the latest changes in Season X, the damage is increased for bk/bm when he uses same one handed sword class. EXAMPLE (2XBONE BLADE OR 2X SOD). It gets a bonus of 35-50% of additional dmg (ALSO, TO IMPROVE THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE, THE MASTER SKILL TREE SKILL ONE-HANDED SWORD MASTERY THAT INCREASES 50% OF DMG IN EACH HAND WHEN YOU USE ONE HANDED SWORD WEAPON).

I hope this can help you out.

Greetings!!!!

2 handed weapon is must have cuz u have bonus from Rave, choose ur best wp that u can have. Normally after level 500 u shall pick ur master skills based on weapon so still have time. I am using Beuroba FO.

Comment

can you recommend a stat build?

Comment

Really depends on ur playstyle bro. But if u have FO weapon which has life / mana obtain then u can go for Agi: 500 to survive in Aecheron, then all for Str.

Comment

I'm thinking on starting a BM PVM and I need some suggestions:

What is the best set for BM PVM (not counting the ruud set)?
                    What is better set: Vicious+xG and B or Vicious + Hyon or Hyon+Vicious?
                    What is the best weapon for BM PVM (not counting the AA sword)?
                    What is the better weapon: xKnight Blade or xDayBreak or Bone Blade or FlameBerge?
                    Why is good o invest some points in energy on BM PVM and what it a good amount to be invested?

Comment

• NicePlayer
                      NicePlayer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can buy any ancient or socket set +11/+13. I exclude the ruud set because it is really expansive and I can't afford one.
                      Weapon I can buy any one of that I have mentioned before.
                      And I don't know which one I get for BM PVM.

• (VL)s0uLLess
                      (VL)s0uLLess commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Vicious + Stormwing [G,B] + Pair of Flameberge
                      Vicious + Hyon [G,B] + Pair of LS (Including Hyon LS)
                      Raves + Stormwing [G,B] + Blast Breaker
                      Raves + Brova or Daybreak
                      2nd Lucky set + Pair of Flameberge

Any gear I mentioned above might suit you..
                      Please, consider them with Luck, Max sockets or FO!
                      You can consider Cyclone Sword too, but its hard to find.

Regards

• NicePlayer
                      NicePlayer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great. Thanks so much =D

Hello, could someone explain to me which weapon is the best one for BM pvp? I was looking some information about it, but i could not fully understand since I do not have a ML BM yet... Is dual wielding the same weapon good for pvp? Because I see that a lot of BM use a sword + mace to get the stun chance bonus from ML skill. And which combination is better, and why is it better? ( if it is not to much to ask ) . Pair of Bone Blades, Pair of Socket weapons, Two handed weapons, Bone Blade + socket weapon, Bone blade + mace, Socket weapon + mace . If I am missing something feel free to comment what it is.

Comment

• Raspberry
                      Raspberry commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Personally I prefeer the old school, Pair Bone Blades Max + Bypass n.n

• Hammy
                      Hammy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BM is too hard to explain. Your weapon should much to your master skill tree. Pair BB max+bypass are good but no way you can win against RF. Your BM needs mace stun to win against RF. Don't forget the max socket set, max wings+3 options and very good Pentagram with very good Errtels. Pro BM setup is very expensive. I have a YouTube channel. Watch my videos what kind weapon I'm using. You can get some ideas. It might help you. Good luck
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGr...rlMPV-7RNSFKlA

• PauloTHEmito
                      PauloTHEmito commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, (VL)Rhaspberry and Hammy. I already saw all your videos, they are really good by the way, but I still have this doubt. I know all about pvp builds and armors for BM, but i still do not know why, for example, pair bone blades are better then pair socket weapons full seeds. Like I said I can not test it in game because my BK is still lvl 300. That is why I made this post to see if some one could help me.

Hi all o/ , I use to play mu online like 5 years ago and abk was good for pvp. My question is if abk is still better for pvp. I dont want build or anything like that since i will do mine personally i just wanna know what is better now sbk or abk. thx for your answer or explanations

Comment

Working...
                    X