X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Class Guide] All About Dark Knight

Hello, Mutizens!

I'm creating this topic after the success of the poll where I asked players if they would like to see sticked topics about builds, master skill tree, tips and so on for each class. So, please, make use of it!

Since there might be more than one kind of build for a class, be specific whenever requesting help or posting informations.

To newcomers or players that are learning, avoid asking for help without provide any information. Do your homework, make some tests, gather up some doubts and do the questions related to them. Many players dedicated lot of their time in order to learn something or discover good combinations, so don't expect to receive everything easily and respect if someone refuses to share specific details, after all, things like that is what makes a character stand out in the crowd!

We are here to help each other and, maybe, discover new things, so, please, keep the environment clean and friendly...

Thanks,
    s0ul.

--

EDIT 07/05/2015

Adding some reference links to Dark Knight informations:

http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/24...rs/dark-knight
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...n-game-changes
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...racter-renewal
    http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/22...-master-skills

http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/characters/dk/
    http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/combat/stats/

http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/dark-knight
    http://guiamuonline.com/personajes/d...ter-skill-tree
    http://www.guiamuonline.com/master-s...-tree-season-x

http://www.gurumuonline.com/pt_br/pe...rk-knight.html
    http://gurumuonline.com/pt_br/guia-d...night-mst.html
    --
    If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
    Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

I really enjoy high dmg and lots of defense / health (but I hate RF boring AF). So I was wondering if there was a build for this kind of BK. Its going to be my fun character and I would like some help if possible I want to be able to lure and kill Medusa and stuff like that

Comment

I think you are looking for a BM PVM build with High Defense and Med-High damage. That is the Build that i'm working on.

The master tree relies on hp/mana and def at first and dmg later. You can have access to a sugestion build here:

http://www.guiamuonline.com/blade-master-pvm

For itens/no-ml stats, you can have a look a this spanish video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyKhl0uL7mk

really helped me and I hope it helps you!

Comment

I went:

base

Works well PvM, but sucks PvP

Comment

• Barban
          Barban commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm lvl 330 in bk
          Have SAME str as you
          380 agi
          base
          270 ene
          how did you get to 870 in agi and ene???? with full fruits?

• Yummyboy
          Yummyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          how di you get agi for 870 and energy for 870

• Metalix
          Metalix commented
          Editing a comment
          this is posible with master skill tree

Well well well... Let me start this then?! Gonna post a newbie info on everyclass guide, just for those who have no idea how to start. Specific builds and tests I'm gonna leave for the pros. I'm not going to tell you how many points you should have here and there, just giving you an idea on how to think when you're planning your build.

As a bk, you can choose between 3 builds, SBK (strenght) / ABK (agility) / EBK (energy)

The SBK is the most common build, as its a char who can wear almost everything for the class, and can level solo with no worry about the defense or so. Has the biggest dmg from the 3 builds.This build is very good for PvP on late game if you search and study enough for it. Your main skill is going to be cyclone, and later death stab with the combo (that you get from Marlon quest on 220). If you don't know what the 220 quest is, take a look at guiamuonline.com.

The ABK is not really common, but is a good build for solo hunters, as it provides you good defense and attack speed, as well as the ability to cast death stab almost infinitely when you're high enough.

The EBK is a supportive build, your main attribute is going to be energy so your "Swell Life" buff can get better. Higher energy means more HP for your party members. This kind of class is a must for the most strong bosses on the game. Do not recommend it for first timers, as it requires to level in party, and is not really helpful at lower levels.

Sorry, but I'm not really into BK stuff, this was really just a basic.

Cya.

Comment

Hi Guys.
          I would love to get your input on what i should do now item wise. I started playing a few weeks ago i am lvl 290 bk and my gear is : black dragon set +0+0 +dd wings lvl 2 +6 daybreak+1+2 (non exc) one ring +dd other one trash and pendant + atkdmg + obtain life. I have around 200s i know its not alot and i would like to ask you what do you think i should aim to buy next ? some weapon? a better set? good pentegram? (i am lvl 300 soon i am not sure how much a good pentagrem improves you). anyway i am very new and completly clueless what will be the best ugrade in my situations. ( i play in HH)

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Iftah View Post
            Hi Guys.
            I would love to get your input on what i should do now item wise. I started playing a few weeks ago i am lvl 290 bk and my gear is : black dragon set +0+0 +dd wings lvl 2 +6 daybreak+1+2 (non exc) one ring +dd other one trash and pendant + atkdmg + obtain life. I have around 200s i know its not alot and i would like to ask you what do you think i should aim to buy next ? some weapon? a better set? good pentegram? (i am lvl 300 soon i am not sure how much a good pentagrem improves you). anyway i am very new and completly clueless what will be the best ugrade in my situations. ( i play in HH)

Thanks for the help.
            No, you shouldn't care about pentagram, ask someone to donate you a gladiator dagger (300 penta), about gear, I think you should get GD +14, its a good set for strenght BK, for weapon you should get 2x Sword of Destruction +xdmg I guess.

Cya

Comment

• Defaultname
              Defaultname commented
              Editing a comment
              What they told you probably works just fine, but if I was building a new bk:

I would get a shield not dagger simply because the elemental dmg won't improve that much to make a difference, but the def diff is significant.

You didn't say anything about your ene so maybe get just one xSOD +xdmg and one +mana/8.

Instead of GD+14 maybe keep the bd set you got and look into some better wings or ancient set like s0uLLess suggested

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              He asked about good pentagram, I assume you are talking about lorencia shield, it isnt a good pentagram...
              As Skaar said, just ask around for a basic one and you are good to go Alkmaar, for example!

Buying GD is the best choice now cause it gives good def and he will need parts to combo with Hyon and GD works really good for that!
              With Muun event atm, he will probably buy Hyon sooner than he thinks.

• Iftah
              Iftah commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking for about a week still cant find a GD set . anyway defultname my stats are 1000 300 base 320 for now. i try to get enough ene for no mana poitoins but without 8/mana i dont think its possible yet.

Skaar was right to tell him he shouldn't care about a penta at his level, but he told him to ask around for a dagger, from personal experience I suggested that he ask for a shield because the def is much higher, since he won't be getting much damage with dagger nor shield, might as well go for the one with more def.

He can't go anywhere near ubaid with a dagger his wings and even an eventual GD+14 set, even if he can sustain himself he won't be killing at a decent rate. Best place for him to lvl is aida (can even stay there up to lvl 400) and after 330 he can consider alkmaar in acheron.

Iftah, yeap you will need a mana/8 item, since you already have a pend with life/8 if you manage to buy a sword with mana you should be able to afk just fine.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              Not Ubaid, Alkmaar! LOL
              Said the wrong name...

• Defaultname
              Defaultname commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry Iftah, I have no idea about HH prices, gameplay is the same on all of the svs but the prices are really different. Maybe someone playing on HH can help, if not maybe try asking for a price check in game on gens chat or in the market forum section, just make sure to mention the sv if you do it on the forum

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              Last time I checked was around 120~200S... ;P

Hi guys, I need PRO pvm BMs advices. I use now rave+15+16+luck and brova+11 and my build is str-ene. I am planning to try dual weapon build with new ruud set. What weapons should i go for? 2 x flamberge+15? 2x AA swords? (Speaking about budget version: is 2xAA+9 better than 2xflamberge+15 for example?) What stats should I have? Should I go full str? Thanks.
            BM (782)
            Retired

My MU Channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55...uMCuOw9EHxm30g

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              You forget that you get almost 10% Double Damage from Spear Strenghtener in BM's MST...
              Which is best, only testing both you will conclude something, but Brova + Raves is still a really good gear for BK PVM builds!

• Dimanoid
              Dimanoid commented
              Editing a comment
              Soulless, tnx for your answer, what stats you got with rave+brova? str-ene or full str?

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              str-ene because its a build based on PVM!

hi anyone know.? i tryede find info, sorry if it is here some where , question is the formula for bloodstorm have altred, i think it is now /400 nrg, is this correct because i consider rebuild this char, with fruits have have from the Loyal pack, they really takes up space ^^ . also any feed back on best stats for a PVM BM,? atm i have too high agi since lazy wind set this set i wanna skip and use my Vicious+hyon +flam sword i am not rich so dont suggest pro items for me ty, i would love too have them but is is not in my range sincerly Musashi
            you must study this well !

Comment

• Defaultname
              Defaultname commented
              Editing a comment
              I think he means he looses 10% double if using 2 x flame instead of hyon b+g+s and 1 x flame with vicious.

You could always try garuda b+g+pend and the 2 x flame, you loose only 5% double and get more dmg from the swords.

Or rave + garuda + brova for str , magnus for agi based, double from skill tree on spear.

• 1Musashi
              1Musashi commented
              Editing a comment
              >Defaultname hi yeah that are also good idea no doubt , - for garuda. wich preventing a good pendant use, i wish i wish i had this Brova.. but as stated above, it is out of my range too try buy it.. i think,, but thanks for the ideas

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              I see, good to know that Bloodstorm may be viable now!

Best set options you have, focusing on attack and excluding Vicious options, are:

Vicious + Stormwing/Titan + Pair of Flam = 3% Double Damage (seeds bonus)
              Vicious + Berserker + Pair xAA = You will get better speed from Scale gloves and +10 max dmg, it isnt much, but its better than nothing ^^ (It will look weird tho)

I would go for the first option!

no one know Bloodstrom formula?? i am sure it was posted here, just cant find it, i must try again then
            you must study this well !

Comment

• Defaultname
              Defaultname commented
              Editing a comment
              Try this: 170 + Str / 200

I can't test now, so not sure if it's right or not

Hi, I'm a BM lvl 471 and I think it's time to modify my build. I'v been trying to find different kind of build for BM and basically I see there are 2 different builds: Strenght BM & Agility BM (I don't want to be Energy BM because I mainly train solo due to disconnection issues)
            Having said this my current build is

STR: 977 (+vicius)
            Agility: 1001
            STA: 80 (base + vicius)
            ENG: 326
            HP: 1632 (max life increase from tree lvl 1 so far)

If you think "why do you have so much agility and less strenght?" my reply is
            1) because I don't know what's the best way to balance a BM for the best performance
            2) because I had to prioritize my defense from attack to stay AFK with bigger monsters and don't be killed
            ...So this is why I'm asking now how to fix my mess

I have fruits to reset points and I'd like to have some tips & advices about what should I do to make more
            damage without neglect the defense. Since I got my Vicius set I noticed a much higher attack and now I want to maximize my build as much as possible.

Thanks for taking your time reading this and for the help!
            Regards,

Comment

• TitoBoy
              TitoBoy commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty much we have the same build and same as what you think i dont wanna die while AFK lol help us please! SOS hahaha i want PVM BUILD

if you want go to acheron and leveling fast. You should add around 500-700 point in ene. Buy and upgrade a good penta sheild for AFK in acheron. Agi can round 400-600.

Comment

Originally posted by KyPhongVu View Post
              if you want go to acheron and leveling fast. You should add around 500-700 point in ene. Buy and upgrade a good penta sheild for AFK in acheron. Agi can round 400-600.
              Thanks for the advise. And what about defense? If I remove the 200points from Agility I loose a lot of if and mobs hit me much harder...
              By the way, what is a good penta? I have Merciless g dagger attack 227 with 2 errtels on it.
              Thanks!

Comment

• Dalistro
                Dalistro commented
                Editing a comment
                You shouldn't rely on agi for defence for leveling. Most ppl make str/ene builds (fastest killer build) to reach max level than change it to their desired builds.

400-600 agi as kyphongvu mentioned is all u need to level up.

Get the defence you need from the skill tree (10in ml defence) and don't go in spots that are to hard for you. For archeron ubaid I would just use a shield pent if u are getting hit to much with ele dmg.

Hey guys, please share some advice for a BK build and set for PvP (mainly CS). Let me know some ideas of what build and items will do good in PvP.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                (VL)s0uLLess commented
                Editing a comment
                Lots of stamina, good socket set...
            Working...
            X