X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IYID
    replied
    Originally posted by OldFriend View Post

Hi Bro , one is more then enough . After you reach higher lvl the mana wont be a problem anymore if your using Flame as main skill . If your using the item with mana/8 option and your mana still is a problem ,meybe you need to change something about your build. Becouse the +mana/8 option will be more usefull when you add some more points into energy .
    Peace !
    Originally posted by (VM)Javiercar View Post
    It would also depend on the spot and your kill speed, but one +mana item can be enough, even though, if possible 2 is obviously better
    Thanks both for your help, wanted to ask one thing again. There are a lot of additional options for staff/pendant like mana/life/speed/dmg etc. Which of them are the best and which should I focus ? I understand that when buying staff and pendant i need to have on of them with mana, life is kinda non priority, but which options are the strongest for SM ?
    speed, wiz dmg 2%, dmg 20/lvl, exc dmg ? describe pls hierarchy.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    It would also depend on the spot and your kill speed, but one +mana item can be enough, even though, if possible 2 is obviously better

Leave a comment:

• OldFriend
    replied
    Originally posted by IYID View Post
    Hi, I'm currently level 260 and wanted to ask question about mana problem. At the moment I cant afk farm cause my mana potions are gone in like 40 minutes, i know that pendant +mana or staff +mana exists, just wanted to know from your experience - if i want to be able to afk farm (using flame) i have to buy both items or its enough to have one of them ?
    Hi Bro , one is more then enough . After you reach higher lvl the mana wont be a problem anymore if your using Flame as main skill . If your using the item with mana/8 option and your mana still is a problem ,meybe you need to change something about your build. Becouse the +mana/8 option will be more usefull when you add some more points into energy .
    Peace !

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied
    Hi, I'm currently level 260 and wanted to ask question about mana problem. At the moment I cant afk farm cause my mana potions are gone in like 40 minutes, i know that pendant +mana or staff +mana exists, just wanted to know from your experience - if i want to be able to afk farm (using flame) i have to buy both items or its enough to have one of them ?

Leave a comment:

• OldFriend
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftyguns90 View Post
    Hi, i'm currently leveling my SM, he is lvl 320 right now, and my doubt is this, I am currently using an xstaff of kundun+9+mana, but in the market I saw an xplatina staff+9+mana which has damage similar to mine but with a little bit more wizardy... is it worth to buy it or should i stick with mine? it should be emphasized that neither of them has excellent damage.
    Your staff is ok for now ,dont buy that same staff. Save some jewels up for a xPlat /xKundun +11(or higher) +xdmg +dmg/20 lvl. Or wait till 380 lvl and buy you a socket one +11 +l+sockets (around 300 b alf).

Leave a comment:

• Leftyguns90
    replied
    Hi, i'm currently leveling my SM, he is lvl 320 right now, and my doubt is this, I am currently using an xstaff of kundun+9+mana, but in the market I saw an xplatina staff+9+mana which has damage similar to mine but with a little bit more wizardy... is it worth to buy it or should i stick with mine? it should be emphasized that neither of them has excellent damage.

Leave a comment:

• Kata
    replied
    Anyone uses soul seeker as main skill for pvm? It seems a good skill for low level SM, you only need 40 points in second tree to unlock it! And it attacks 4 times and has 135 skill dmg.

Leave a comment:

• Id0n7Kn0w
    commented on 's reply
    yes work u will get more def

• SpankingsAkimbo
    replied
    Hi,

I have a question about socket set for DW.

Does shield protection work on boots as well as shield?

if i buy ss shield protection and add to boots does that stack with ss shield protection added to shield?

Leave a comment:

• Georgtown
    replied
    Originally posted by OldFriend View Post
    Hi guys ,
    I m a 328 eSm with Anubis + Barnakes ,2nd wings +9 +hp . Now I m afking 24/7 in LT 7/8 and I ve came with some question .
    What should I focus the most ?
    Should I sell this Anubis and buy BAA set when Im 400 ?
    What Pentagram should I focus ? now I m using Murens book 300 lvl 2 soc is this good ?
    Or should I focus to lvl up my EE ?
    What staff should I wear ?

My stats :
    Str:270
    Agi:225
    Sta:15
    Ene:1334

I want to Hunt some good Items or just stay afk on higher maps.
    pentagram ,try buy KMB Earth, its still good +errtels
    Staff Xplatina/xKundun, its cheap and have good rise%
    and yes go exp with your EE
    After 400lvl Wings 3lvl for SM, later BA Set

Leave a comment:

• OldFriend
    replied
    Hi guys ,
    I m a 328 eSm with Anubis + Barnakes ,2nd wings +9 +hp . Now I m afking 24/7 in LT 7/8 and I ve came with some question .
    What should I focus the most ?
    Should I sell this Anubis and buy BAA set when Im 400 ?
    What Pentagram should I focus ? now I m using Murens book 300 lvl 2 soc is this good ?
    Or should I focus to lvl up my EE ?
    What staff should I wear ?

My stats :
    Str:270
    Agi:225
    Sta:15
    Ene:1334

I want to Hunt some good Items or just stay afk on higher maps.

Leave a comment:

• AlibabaDL
    commented on 's reply
    okay . thanks

• AlibabaDL
    commented on 's reply
    my advise would me go for 3rd wing because the huge difference on dmg incresae and absorb compare 2.5 .if im not wrong , anubis+barnake is better dmg than aba . just def abit less

• Defendless
    replied
    Hi! I just hit 400 and cant decide what to upgrade next. I have +9 anubis +12 with barnake +9 +12 and 2.5 wings +13. Should I go for 3rd wings or aba set ? And does anyone know what would be a reasonable price for +11 3rd wings and aba set ?

Leave a comment:

• Ha1ryElbow
    commented on 's reply
    1055 ene, if I remember.
    Agi from 1000 is ok to hybrid sm. Rest is your taste.
    1200 is ok.
Working...
X