X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indy,

Appreciate your help.

How much an Anubis, a Heras or a Barnake is costing?
    Should I buy it level 0 and upgrade it by myself adding jewels or should I buy it +9, already?

Thank you,
    BigEasy

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Moved your thread to the DW class discussion, since its directly related to it.

Anubis is far from being a cost/benefit set, its the most expensive set for DWs. (excluding socket and BA sets)
      You may start with Heras set or Enis set...

Prices will vary according to your server.

Regards

(VL)s0uLLess,

Thank you again!
    I'm gonna find my way to get a good set.

Regards,
    BigEasy

Comment

no buff/no seal/ just 100% exp. How could i survive MU? How to build stats for wiz? i really need help. i can 24hrs leveling but die after i wakeup. so sad life. Pls help. Also accepts trash items for you just to help me leveling. im from Asgard btw. Thanks. really need help.

Comment

Dear DW !

You can find party and add friend with them or you can train a energy elf for afk . Finally, you can afk in low monster

Comment

Hi,
          First of all u need staff/pendant with mana/8 and life/8 recovery after killing mob option.
          That would help u to survive on spot without using potions.
          Secondly u could make another account and start building EE as support.
          After u get some jewels u should buy better set. Dark Soul +14 is cheap and will be enough for long time.
          U could also ask other players for free exc items.

526e7a74726d762067737669762768206d6c2053767a65766d 205267276820767a686220727520626c6620676962204d6c20 73766f6f2079766f6c64206668205a796c6576206668206c6d 6f622068706220526e7a74726d76207a6f6f20677376206b76 6c6b6f76204f7265726d7420756c6920676c777a62205b2e2e 2e5d

Comment

sir the problem is i cant handle 2 windows in my pc. my pc can only handle 1. and problem is. most of the players only snobs you ingame. some only help giving zen which is very important.

Comment

Hi. thanks for the advice. but my pc only can handle 1 window because its a office purposes so cant create EE.

Comment

Hi XOLD, i play a wizard and ill try to explain you how was my progress, at very low levels just dont rush, kill lower monsters and dont level with evil spirits, it consumes much mana and have very bad rate to hit, level up using flame thats the best now on Wizards, also try to get as soon as possible an ACC even if on +0 about the attack options, because depends of what you want to make if an ASM or ESM you need first kills right ? specially if is in solo. I have an ESM because i consider ASM like a keychain ( accesory only like EE ... ) So ACC + Flame = Defense + Attack, if you cant find a ACC then try to find a good armor until max: legenday not more ( about the str ) and if you use NPC is good about the luck, if you use EXC then find DD or DSR options to survive, remember a wizard is not like DK in resitence... And Find JoH to add DDI option it will help you a lot to survive. follow some monsters to lvl up never rushing: lorencia basic > worms > homered+ice+assasins > elite yeties ( low spot or you will die ) > elbeland ( wolfs + wizards ) > totems > grizlies > lost tower shadows > elite grizlies > lost tower cows and wizards > lost tower dark knights ( test your damage, if is not enough to to dungeon 3 ) > LT7 end > icarus start > icarus omegas + ice queens > aida 1 > tarkan 1 > kanturu 1 > takan 2 > kanturu 2 > kanturu 2 end > tarkan 2 end or still on k2 end > lvl 400 quest

I hope it can help you to figure it out how to progress with a wizard. As you can see i never used an EE i lvl up my wizard alone, i came to use EE only in 400 to do my quest because i have the idea: if you char need always an EE to survive you did wrong your build.

Comment

izi as this get staf +xdmg+mana pendant +xdmg+mana some set like anubis or enis +9 or heras ( enis is cheaper if u take ur time in market ^^) and some rings whit 3% hp recovery then go atlans 1/ elveland 3 and stay afk some days u will reach lvl 180 then get lvl 1 wings u can still afk those places or go to LT 5/6/7 till 215 then get ur lvl 2 wings and move to atlans 3 till lvl 300 then u can go aida 1 till 330 then u gona need some gold or buffs :P to reach lvl 400 ^^

Comment

sir thank you for the wonderful advice. im just here lost tower 3 until 220. i dont have acc. but i have good set the one in the quest. eclipse+7. Very thank you sir. ill follow this steps on where to spot. thanks

Comment

• BigEasy
                      BigEasy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's definitely not a good set. Try Enis or Heras as a start, stay with the cheaper one.

thanks sir. but my problem is i dont have the necessary items you mention above because im just new in global no others characters to hunt those items. im just afk in lost tower 3. utilizing the 333% percent exp event this august. thanks sir.

Comment

Hey, welcome to Mu. Its a lot of fun regardless of all the negative comments you will see on here. Well to solve your problem, DW is a hard character to leave afk without the proper set. its always better you leave it with monster you know you can handle. Better level slow then keep on having a day where you come home and you are in npc. I wish I could help you more but we are in different servers. Good luck.
                      NewWorld GM- Recruiting active High level players for CS/Hunts/ LVL. Looking for people who have initiative and creativity to further develop in game.

Comment

XOLDWIZx depends on where you play ( Server ) you can find people here who can leave for a time in AFK some character with you to help you, is you Play on Titan just in case find my MG: MGSigma and i can bring you to some high maps to boost your lvl ;-)

Comment

Thanks a lot sir. what servers are you and your friends playing? im just experimenting in Asgard because its new. If youll offer help. i can start back to zero if i have to. i can top up wcoins for fast leveling

Comment

i wish i have consulted the forum before i create char in asgard server. im just utilizing the event gift. huhuhu

Comment

Working...
                            X