X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IYID
    replied
    Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post

2. Lemuria (earth).. Earth because the strongest skill wizard can wield is Meteor storm and imprints the pentagram's elemental matching the skill meteor storm (other words bonus increase dmg). But meteor storm cost alot AG
    should i go for 4 slotted earth lemuria or 5 ?

to afk meteor storm later, do i need inberial or devil shield, or right skill tree is enough to afk meteor storm ?

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    Originally posted by IYID View Post

big thanks for your help, some questions again:

1) which staff should i take for ~400-600 level ? inberial or bloodangel ? which is preferable?
    2) could u help me more with penta - which lemuria should i take for ~400-600 level ? wind/fire etc ? and with which slot would you recommend ? im kinda lost
    1. Bloodangel one time buy. Inberial is good if you have the seeds which is separate purchase. But in the end you need more %wiz dmg coming from raw staff.
    2. Lemuria (earth).. Earth because the strongest skill wizard can wield is Meteor storm and imprints the pentagram's elemental matching the skill meteor storm (other words bonus increase dmg). But meteor storm cost alot AG

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied

Even you keep your armor and staff it's ok. The most essential gears are wing, pentagram and lastly weapon. This essential gear should be atleast max for wings and can open bonus option for pentagram. for now lemuria. weapon can be last. The main purpose is for you to survive higher maps. Less the incoming normal dmg from monster and less the incoming elemental dmg from monster as will.

Since you have lots of energy I did say weapon will be the last upgrade. You can rely on raw energy as your rise for dmg.

Here is a bonus video for you >>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopT...ature=youtu.be

big thanks for your help, some questions again:

1) which staff should i take for ~400-600 level ? inberial or bloodangel ? which is preferable?
    2) could u help me more with penta - which lemuria should i take for ~400-600 level ? wind/fire etc ? and with which slot would you recommend ? im kinda lost

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied

OK, then i will keep my 300 agi. ATM I got Platina+11+xdmg, anubis+barnake+9+16, when reaching 400th level which items I should focus besides 3rd Wings +13 at least ? Inberial staff or new x staff ? Can i keep my armor for ~500 level or I should change them after reaching 400 ?
    Even you keep your armor and staff it's ok. The most essential gears are wing, pentagram and lastly weapon. This essential gear should be atleast max for wings and can open bonus option for pentagram. for now lemuria. weapon can be last. The main purpose is for you to survive higher maps. Less the incoming normal dmg from monster and less the incoming elemental dmg from monster as will.

Since you have lots of energy I did say weapon will be the last upgrade. You can rely on raw energy as your rise for dmg.

Here is a bonus video for you >>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopT...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied

That guy have good gear.. So recommended for him to have atleast 1000 agility and lacking for him is lyra pentagram.. And about others, maybe less good gear, therefore, needs more dmg and will be only relying on raw power coming from energy stat.

There is a difference between having an end-game good gear then having insufficient items to compete in higher maps..

Do not get me wrong your perspective of stat building is not wrong.. It just maybe has a lack of great items to compete for higher maps..

As i said, SM is a very expensive character to gear up but very OVERPOWER in the end..

I gear up decent items my ae versus same decent items for my wizard. Hint they both have 4th wings+15. The end results wizard is OP even my AE is high level..
    OK, then i will keep my 300 agi. ATM I got Platina+11+xdmg, anubis+barnake+9+16, when reaching 400th level which items I should focus besides 3rd Wings +13 at least ? Inberial staff or new x staff ? Can i keep my armor for ~500 level or I should change them after reaching 400 ?

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied

Sorry if I didnt understand you correctly, but in first comment you wrote: "Recommended agility for below lv800 is 1000+ agility..."
    Later: "|This applies only in high-level character lv800+"

So, what did you mean? I'm 300-350 level, should I stay with my ~300 agi or start going high right now ? Thanks
    That guy have good gear.. So recommended for him to have atleast 1000 agility and lacking for him is lyra pentagram.. And about others, maybe less good gear, therefore, needs more dmg and will be only relying on raw power coming from energy stat.

There is a difference between having an end-game good gear then having insufficient items to compete in higher maps..

Do not get me wrong your perspective of stat building is not wrong.. It just maybe has a lack of great items to compete for higher maps..

As i said, SM is a very expensive character to gear up but very OVERPOWER in the end..

I gear up decent items my ae versus same decent items for my wizard. Hint they both have 4th wings+15. The end results wizard is OP even my AE is high level..

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied
    It is all about SPEED.. the faster you kill the monster the more easy things are. (KILL FAST! RECOVER FAST)
    This applies only in high-level character lv800+ that go in more extreme elemental maps. And wizard are a very expensive character to gear up. BUT very overpower if you gear him properly.
    Sorry if I didnt understand you correctly, but in first comment you wrote: "Recommended agility for below lv800 is 1000+ agility..."
    Later: "|This applies only in high-level character lv800+"

So, what did you mean? I'm 300-350 level, should I stay with my ~300 agi or start going high right now ? Thanks

Hp earrings if you wish to get more HP at your current level.
    Crit dmg is ok as long as it increase your chance of killing monster as quickly as possible.

Thus, I have no best answer for your question.. But maybe HP?

Earrings is not that big important.. What important in SM are the wings, staffs, pentagram, and lastly the armory.
    Big thanks, I will give up on earring, but Penta and Ertels are kinda hard for me, tbh, read about them at fanz, but still can't understand what should I go for and which ertels/penta should I buy.

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied

im noob, could you please explain why so high agility is must-have ? from reading comments in this section and watchin some tutorials on youtube i thought that ~400-500 agi and 1500+ ene is way to go

thanks in advance
    It is all about SPEED.. the faster you kill the monster the more easy things are. (KILL FAST! RECOVER FAST)
    This applies only in high-level character lv800+ that go in more extreme elemental maps. And wizard are a very expensive character to gear up. BUT very overpower if you gear him properly.

im lvl ~300 atm, were thinking to buy earring, which one 1-2 skills are the best for me ? cause 3 opt earring are too expensive for me, which is the best for me and which "2nd" best ?

1. +200hp ?
    2. crit dmg ?

or im wrong

Hp earrings if you wish to get more HP at your current level.
    Crit dmg is ok as long as it increase your chance of killing monster as quickly as possible.

Thus, I have no best answer for your question.. But maybe HP?

Earrings is not that big important.. What important in SM are the wings, staffs, pentagram, and lastly the armory.
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 07-09-19, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied
    im lvl ~300 atm, were thinking to buy earring, which one 1-2 skills are the best for me ? cause 3 opt earring are too expensive for me, which is the best for me and which "2nd" best ?

1. +200hp ?
    2. crit dmg ?

or im wrong

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied

You can solo ferea easy. (because of your errtel)

Recommended agility for below lv800 is 1000+ agility...

Recommended pentagram will be lyra.. And wizard is a the most balance PVM champion and even super balance PVM champion if you equip it with lyra..

If you reach lv860+ you can reassign your stat and make energy as lower as equal to meteor storm energy required..
    im noob, could you please explain why so high agility is must-have ? from reading comments in this section and watchin some tutorials on youtube i thought that ~400-500 agi and 1500+ ene is way to go

thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabrioti View Post
    Hi guys,

I am level 510 and have the following status:
    F: 319
    A: 600
    V: 15
    E: 1452
    Fruits: 40/127

Set ABA
    Staff Full Blessed Divine Archangel
    Wing 3 + IGN
    Lemuria 12345 (+10 ertells)

In these statuses I can get solo in the average Nars Spots.

My question is, as I have full staff, is it worth removing some energy and investing in agility? What do you tell me? I feel a little lack of attack speed.
    You can solo ferea easy. (because of your errtel)

Recommended agility for below lv800 is 1000+ agility...

Recommended pentagram will be lyra.. And wizard is a the most balance PVM champion and even super balance PVM champion if you equip it with lyra..

If you reach lv860+ you can reassign your stat and make energy as lower as equal to meteor storm energy required..

Leave a comment:

• Cabrioti
    replied
    Hi guys,

I am level 510 and have the following status:
    F: 319
    A: 600
    V: 15
    E: 1452
    Fruits: 40/127

Set ABA
    Staff Full Blessed Divine Archangel
    Wing 3 + IGN
    Lemuria 12345 (+10 ertells)

In these statuses I can get solo in the average Nars Spots.

My question is, as I have full staff, is it worth removing some energy and investing in agility? What do you tell me? I feel a little lack of attack speed.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)izakit
    commented on 's reply
    Decay: Genocider, Tantalos, Bloody Orc, Gigantis
    Ice Storm: Iron Wheel, Mutant, Blade Hunter, Phantom Knight, Alpha Crust

You can search the database of my fan site to find this information. For example, follow the link below and click [Search Monster Drops] to generate a list of monster which drop the item [Scroll of Decay].

http://muonlinefanz.com/tools/items/...of%20Decay.php

• IYID
    replied
    Can someone confirm - help, where Scroll of Ice Storm and Decay are dropping ? Cause guiamuonline and muonlinefanz shows different information.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied

Thanks both for your help, wanted to ask one thing again. There are a lot of additional options for staff/pendant like mana/life/speed/dmg etc. Which of them are the best and which should I focus ? I understand that when buying staff and pendant i need to have on of them with mana, life is kinda non priority, but which options are the strongest for SM ?
    speed, wiz dmg 2%, dmg 20/lvl, exc dmg ? describe pls hierarchy.
    Xdmg+mana best for leveling, but most expensive ofc. I would prioritze +mana since if u are not attacking or using bad spells, no matter how good your dmg is, will be worse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X