X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClaireVic
    commented on 's reply
    DD2 with 8 monster hotspot until you can managed to kill fast and survived in DD3.

DD4 is upgraded for more experience.. Then after jump to SOD.

• ClaireVic
    replied

Direct Video Clip >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk3j...rr_watch_on_yt
    Source: >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...vY8YYFGHCWkI2g

For your inspiration purposed. This video clip above is Psico Helheim

For the accurate purpose of animation casting of spells, use meteor strike with fenrir. You can see how fast his animation casts meteor strike.

Also, meteor strikes do not have cool down.

It depends on you.
    How you play your wizard and make it unique from others is ok.

Being be with the same with Psico or your unique way.

1st of all UPPING agility increase:
    1. Your speed
    2. Your Attack Success Rate
    3. Your Elemental Attributes Defense and Offense.
    4. Your Soul Barrier
    5. More DPS <--- Very important in PVM
    Other players say they will put energy as equal as Meteor storm energy required..

But as a fellow wizard I make my own stat building, of course, I have above 1000 agility too but not as required as energy only for meteor storm..
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 21-02-20, 05:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meldon
    replied
    Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post

That wizard you mention has above 1000 agility.. If you check his pentagram you will know and calculate how much agility he has. The way his character casts a spell is not an average of 500 agility. Let along spending speed scroll.

Thus, his character is balance. Which means he is aiming to kill fast and survive at the same time. (A big bonus will be adding punish)

Skill master tree benefits strengthen of your damage (a better upgrade for passive attribution). Compared to Master tree.. Also, the higher the level you are the stronger you become.

An example will be the upcoming upgraded summoner. She becoming a pure power surpassing even wizard in terms of raw wizard magic.
    So, basically I should decrease some energy and add agility points? I've been thinking about 800 agi - 1700 energy. Or maybe 1000 agi - 1500 energy.

Right now, with the addition of some decent Earrings +3 and the new MST elemental defense skill, I manage to kill fast in hot spot in DD2. I have 0.40 average of monster kills per second. They hit me 5-20 elemental dmg and 180-220 normal dmg. No cash items (only skeleton ring and pet). With something like 4k HP, and my actual 500 agi -2k energy build, I feel safe there. (I have 72% critical chance, 41% x-dmg, 21% double dmg and 16% ignore dmg).

But I'm thinking that as I progress in new MST, the dmg will come from there. And that I can put some agility points to increase my defense and attack speed, at the same time I get to the point in which I can remove the cooldown from storm meteor skill. I'm 806 right now. DD2 is my place until 830, right?

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    Originally posted by Meldon View Post
    Hello everyone. =)

I'm trying to get back to the game.

I can see too much change. xD

I have a pure eSM focus on PvM. A while ago, with the bonus for wiz dmg given for high energy stats, I tried to make a build reaching 2k energy. That let my agi in about 500, which is very low for nowadays standards, I know.

My build right now is 2k energy, 500 agi. Im lvl 805 and using aHA+11+L with BAA max and lvl 3 wings max. Also, using a Lemuria +11 because of elemental defense with errtels 770 or 771. Back in those days, I could manage to lvl up with legal errtels (by legal I mean that I personally create and rise), but of course, I didn't rely on any punish mechanic. Several players were banned for buying and using those maxed errtels. So I tried the hard way, leveling in DD2 with no punish mechanic and most of the time with no party at all. My set and build allowed me to survive enough to kill those moobs and recover some HP. But I had some help from cash pets and such, for leveling full gold.

I always believed that waiting a few seasons, would lower the prices for lvl4 wings (I know, I was not right at all), and with the help from that kind of item and some points in the new skill tree I could kill without punish mechanic. I know there was, back in those days, a video of a well known wizard (I believe his char's name was PsicoHelheim), who could level solo in DD5 without punish.

So, here's my question (or my proposition for debate): is this possible?

And, of course, in the negative case, is it safe to use those max errtels that you can see in market? Because, unless I can get some permanent and friendly party with a great killer to help me, it is practically impossible to make your way out of lvl 800. Basically GMO was reduced to spam agility points and abuse of the punish mechanic, with is more item based that build dependent.

Thank you all in advance for your answers. Is good to be back.
    That wizard you mention has above 1000 agility.. If you check his pentagram you will know and calculate how much agility he has. The way his character casts a spell is not an average of 500 agility. Let along spending speed scroll.

Thus, his character is balance. Which means he is aiming to kill fast and survive at the same time. (A big bonus will be adding punish)

Skill master tree benefits strengthen of your damage (a better upgrade for passive attribution). Compared to Master tree.. Also, the higher the level you are the stronger you become.

An example will be the upcoming upgraded summoner. She becoming a pure power surpassing even wizard in terms of raw wizard magic.
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 14-02-20, 05:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meldon
    replied
    Hello everyone. =)

I'm trying to get back to the game.

I can see too much change. xD

I have a pure eSM focus on PvM. A while ago, with the bonus for wiz dmg given for high energy stats, I tried to make a build reaching 2k energy. That let my agi in about 500, which is very low for nowadays standards, I know.

My build right now is 2k energy, 500 agi. Im lvl 805 and using aHA+11+L with BAA max and lvl 3 wings max. Also, using a Lemuria +11 because of elemental defense with errtels 770 or 771. Back in those days, I could manage to lvl up with legal errtels (by legal I mean that I personally create and rise), but of course, I didn't rely on any punish mechanic. Several players were banned for buying and using those maxed errtels. So I tried the hard way, leveling in DD2 with no punish mechanic and most of the time with no party at all. My set and build allowed me to survive enough to kill those moobs and recover some HP. But I had some help from cash pets and such, for leveling full gold.

I always believed that waiting a few seasons, would lower the prices for lvl4 wings (I know, I was not right at all), and with the help from that kind of item and some points in the new skill tree I could kill without punish mechanic. I know there was, back in those days, a video of a well known wizard (I believe his char's name was PsicoHelheim), who could level solo in DD5 without punish.

So, here's my question (or my proposition for debate): is this possible?

And, of course, in the negative case, is it safe to use those max errtels that you can see in market? Because, unless I can get some permanent and friendly party with a great killer to help me, it is practically impossible to make your way out of lvl 800. Basically GMO was reduced to spam agility points and abuse of the punish mechanic, with is more item based that build dependent.

Thank you all in advance for your answers. Is good to be back.
    Last edited by Meldon; 11-02-20, 11:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DukeBraham
    replied
    Hi guys, I'm new in the game and have some questions. I have 150 bles MAX to spend in HH. What should be my first buy? (Im using npc stuff and some crappy staff with mana).

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied

nothing.. A waste of time.
    big thanks for your patience and advices

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    Originally posted by IYID View Post

no need to try to offend me, i didnt want to say anything bad about you, just a bit confused and kinda want to understand situation what to do next from guy who understands this game:

so, again, what would you advice ? Im a right that Lyra (earth) 1/2/3 is best option for me ? (cause 1/2/3/4 is over 1k price) ?
    nothing.. A waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied

Are you a joke? do not tell me I explain every detailed by detailed and just now you get the idea of lyra pentragram the best after a months?

At first, you ask something about elemental errtel system because you HAVE ZERO IDEA. Not to mention you do not have enough bless to purchase those errtel and pentagram because it's too EXPENSIVE! and you even tell! you cannot afford it!

I provide detailed then you telling me I neglect to give you a direct answer for the best pentagram on that months ago with your insufficient budget?

Can you review what I post back then? or maybe you are a joke to begin with!
    no need to try to offend me, i didnt want to say anything bad about you, just a bit confused and kinda want to understand situation what to do next from guy who understands this game:

so, again, what would you advice ? Im a right that Lyra (earth) 1/2/3 is best option for me ? (cause 1/2/3/4 is over 1k price) ?

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied

thanks, but im kinda confused, I asked you about best Pentagram for me month ago and you told me to acquire Lemuria earth, now you are saying that Lyra is the best, I already purchased Lemuria earth, bought Radi slot, made it +9 and bought 2 Errtels into it, any tips ?
    Are you a joke? do not tell me I explain every detailed by detailed and just now you get the idea of lyra pentragram the best after a months?

At first, you ask something about elemental errtel system because you HAVE ZERO IDEA. Not to mention you do not have enough bless to purchase those errtel and pentagram because it's too EXPENSIVE! and you even tell! you cannot afford it!

I provide detailed then you telling me I neglect to give you a direct answer for the best pentagram on that months ago with your insufficient budget?

Can you review what I post back then? or maybe you are a joke to begin with!
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 06-11-19, 08:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied

1st if you are a PVM guy you should acquire lyra pentagram 123 or 1234..Then you should put errtel 5 raddiance with punish. Errtel raddiance punish option is only best to apply with pentagram that has a bonus option of "Elemental Critical DMG Rate+ x%" You should look for PVM errtel radiance option like punish not PVP.
    thanks, but im kinda confused, I asked you about best Pentagram for me month ago and you told me to acquire Lemuria earth, now you are saying that Lyra is the best, I already purchased Lemuria earth, bought Radi slot, made it +9 and bought 2 Errtels into it, any tips ?

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    HUGE thanks, I'm starting to understand something, as I understood from other sources, if i'm PvM guy I should always buy rank 3 with (in Raids) not PvP. ?

When buying Radiance I should focus only on rank3 - Punish (hp from monster) or rank2 is essential as well ?

Is it possible to change option in PvP -> in Raids ?

1st if you are a PVM guy you should acquire lyra pentagram 123 or 1234..Then you should put errtel 5 raddiance with punish. Errtel raddiance punish option is only best to apply with pentagram that has a bonus option of "Elemental Critical DMG Rate+ x%" You should look for PVM errtel radiance option like punish not PVP.

2nd 2rank is not noticeable. What is noticeable in errtel raddiance will be 1rank and 3rank.. 1rank will be must-have DMG (III) or (II) to break the mobs elemental defense.. By breaking the mobs elemental defense and getting a 100% chance of rate getting punish activated other than the punish rate.

You should atleast break monster ele def in order to get punish.

You should have "Ele Atk Pwr 900 to 1000 or more..." in order to perform punish.

The best way to know "Ele Atk Pwr" and that you can break the mobs elemental defense is going to your character statistic (C) under elemental category..

3rd not possible. and which raids? errtel 1234 or 5? As of today 11/6/2019 Mu online season 14 part 1.. There is no way of changing option in errtels.
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 06-11-19, 08:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied
    HUGE thanks, I'm starting to understand something, as I understood from other sources, if i'm PvM guy I should always buy rank 3 with (in Raids) not PvP. ?

When buying Radiance I should focus only on rank3 - Punish (hp from monster) or rank2 is essential as well ?

Is it possible to change option in PvP -> in Raids ?
    Last edited by IYID; 06-11-19, 05:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied

This is like for example.. If you buy errtel earth. It should always be against in water. If you have the errtel correctly it will give you an advantage over elemental maps..

Ertel 1,2,3,4 are no problem upping 1rank + lv10 because they will have their own property designated unique on their own option.
    That unique on their own option applies in 2 rank and 3 rank.
    (Note that this errtel can be made through fragments of Mithril drop by elemental monster)
    (Note sometimes players attempt to change the elemental of the errtel. Once before erttel wind against earth they change it to Errtel fire against earth)
    (Note that the elemental of change only changes the errtel elements not the option of that errtel)
    (Note that the elementa of change cannot apply in errtel 5)

Meanwhile, buying errtel 5 raddiance is different. Because at first 1rank you will get not designated option but random option..
    Mostly in errtel 5 raddiance. The 1rank is different option, the 2rank is dfferent option also, and 3rank is diffrent option also. Not unique.
    (Note that buying errtel 5 can be bought in xshop elemental capsule event or events)

To answer your question.. Yes, you should buy all against the opposite weakest element. example will be
    Earth against water.
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 06-11-19, 04:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IYID
    replied
    Hey ClaireVic, when buying Errtels, should I buy all against +- the same element ? Like defense/attack against Water I bought 2 Errtels right now and find out that they are "against Water", so I should stick with water, yes ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X