X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    sta should be base to level up. And str feels a bit too high too, what set/weapon do you use?

Leave a comment:

• Inothep
    replied
    hi i have now a sm (413 lvl)
    is my build ok?
    str-325 agi-230 sta-121 ener-1670. dont know how.

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    Level 480 is about the time a wizard begins to rock, either you have reached meteorite strengthener and working towards the def, or having both ML defense and HP while going for pet strengthener or meteorite strengthener.

For faster leveling getting meteorite strengthener asap is highly recommended as ruud skill is... just broken.
    I think it is easy to get a few box in cc so buying ruud skills shouldn't be a problem.
    Meteor storm cost 17AG so in order to spam it the best option is to buy an imburial staff +xdmg+skilldmg+agred.

The first 110 levels you should focus on getting meteorite strengthener and then durability3.

If you want to play ds5 safely try to get into a party, if you have meteorite storm you should be a popular pick especially when there is a ee.
    Stay behind tank class characters (BK, AGL, AMG) period. If they are experienced they will lure mobs for you so you shouldn't move around much, even more so when there is no ee.

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Get a Lorencia shield instead of dagger and go vs an element that you are strong against. Also, it is kinda hard to tell what you have wrong in tree if you dont post it ^^

Leave a comment:

• Throwawayaccount139
    replied
    Pick up the defense, wing def, steel in left tree, and get that sb% in right tree. Get an Iron Shield+9.

Leave a comment:

• Kata
    replied
    My level 482 Grand Master can't beat Devil Square 5, can't play at Ubaid, Aida2, Kantaru 3, the monsters there can kill me easily. I think there are somethings wrong with my stats and master skill tree? Please help me with this! Please!

Stats:

Gears:
    +9 Anubis set
    +11 Eternal Wings
    +9 Excellent Platina Stuff
    +7 Gladiator Dagger (earth element), no slot is filled.

Leave a comment:

• GG4v5
    replied
    I don't think it fits the topic but... where can I find normal Platina/Kundun staff?

Leave a comment:

• ExBuff
    replied
    XoldwizX move out to Titan and i can help u with gear lvl and staff.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    PvM

Edit: also, as a sice note, even though description doesn't say so, this masterie gives DSR PVM too: http://prntscr.com/bxbiaw

Leave a comment:

• Yokuk
    replied
    Is this DSR for PVP or PVM?

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    replied
    Farm in dungeon to buy anubis set and 2nd wings, depend on server you will need to raise about 150~200b.
    If you think that is too expensive you may try to find budget ancient such as enis and heras sets. A lot of bosses and event maps drop ancients they are very cheap these days.

During egg event you may hunt a lot of jewels from rabbits, flameghosts etc.

Wizardry has the lowest minimum damage, because of this critical damage is extremely important for wizard class.
    Imo exc set without luck is junk except in high hunt, where you also need to be very high level to access easy hp.
    Defense and luck is more important in farming and level rushing. Ancient set with exc and critical damage rate options are the way to go.
    A high level normal set with full +luck would also be good.

Get a budget staff (such as gorgon or lightning staff +7+xdmg+mana and afk in dungeon.

If you have something about 20~30b try to find a good budget defense set (such as legendary+11+12+L) it will be good enough to use in cc2 where you can kill mobs and pick up some jewels, and grind until you can afford a decent ancient set, staff and wings.

Leave a comment:

• (VL)s0uLLess
    commented on 's reply
    You both mean Meteor Strengthener, cause Mastery is the one that gives stun! :P

s0ul

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    Meteor mastery does increase Meteor skill damage, not Meteor Strike or Meteor Storm damage, so I guess that answers your question.

• Cyclohexene
    replied
    Thanks javiercar, i actually posted after you answered me, but it must have not gone through.

i have done some research and havent find an answer to my question.

anyone know meteor mastery formula damage and the skill damage formula??
    im trying to figure out whether wizardry points will increase more damage or skill damage points FOR THIS PARTICULAR SKILL ONLY.

THANKS

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Those 10 points in durability are really worth: pets will last a lot... like a week leveling with dinorats. It is the best way to go down in that tree. Wings damage is very nice. I just checked and it rised the maximun dmg of one of my SMs with average gear by 500+ just with 10 points

Leave a comment:

Working...
X