X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meldon
    commented on 's reply
    I get your point and I respect it.

Anyway, I found the topics you are pointing me about Illusion skill, but didn't find them too specifics. So I tried to create a new topic to talk and exchange experiences about that particular skill.

In the end, I guess it's the same if we all post here or create new topics, because if we don't know how to use the search features, we will end up posting here repeated topics (instead of creating new ones, which is basically the same thing: repeated topics).

But I respect this particular way of order (keeping important data of classes in the same location), I'll try to learn how to use the search features a little bit better next time.

• Meldon
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I wanted to use this skill, but now I'm not so sure.

• Unyoyo
    replied
    How much times Nova can hit from 1-6 range? How much times it hit with all pasives?
    some one tested it?

Leave a comment:

• (VL)s0uLLess
    replied
    Originally posted by Meldon View Post
    Well, since my original Thread was closed, I will try to ask here. I searched and found some references, but nothing too specific.

Does anyone tried Illusion skill? Impressions? Is it actually worth it right now? I read it's kind of buggy, is that correct and how?

I'm thinking about ESM PVM oriented, of course.

Offtopic: I get that moderators want to keep everything in order, and if they close or move a Thread is in the best interest of the forum, but I must say I really liked the old way of the forum, in which you could create some specific topic in the right section, and not this way, where we must talk every single thing related to a specific class in one single topic. We are 6 pages now, and the conversation gets messy. It's hard or in the best case scenario annoying looking for some reference to a specific thing about the character you want, and in the long way -in my opinion, of course- turns the forum into a phantom town.

About Illusion skill...
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...562#post929562
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...04#post1509204

When I say its bugged, its because, at least till Season 10 Ep 2, when you activated the Illusion skill, your character was forced to walk near the mob to attack when using a certain skill that had a higher range. For example, I used Ice Storm, Flame and Illusion in Nars, so, when I was using Ice Storm my SM would stay in the same place attacking mobs from spot, but when I had Illusion activated in the same spot, my SM would need to walk like 2 tiles more in order to attack the mobs. In other words, to me, Illusion was decreasing Ice Storm range (6). This is a pain in the ass when you are in a dangerous place and you dont want to move.

Further more, Mu helper doesnt work well with Illusion skill, because it takes too much time to "summon" the Illusion and helper changes skills too quickly, so, most of the times, helper cannot cast the skill properly. So when you put this up together with the reason you want to use Illusion, which is deceive opponents so you dont get hit, well, we can conclude that this skill fails to deliver what it was designed for in terms of AFK.

s0ul

Leave a comment:

• (VL)s0uLLess
    commented on 's reply
    This is a way we found out to keep important data of classes in the same location. Ppl are not used to search features and keep re-posting repeated topics, like you did.

You can miss that, but we are only trying to help everyone so they can have easy access to essential information. And, of course, this help us to moderate forum. If search feature worked well and ppl knew how to use it, maybe we could change this...

s0ul

• Meldon
    replied
    Well, since my original Thread was closed, I will try to ask here. I searched and found some references, but nothing too specific.

Does anyone tried Illusion skill? Impressions? Is it actually worth it right now? I read it's kind of buggy, is that correct and how?

I'm thinking about ESM PVM oriented, of course.

Offtopic: I get that moderators want to keep everything in order, and if they close or move a Thread is in the best interest of the forum, but I must say I really liked the old way of the forum, in which you could create some specific topic in the right section, and not this way, where we must talk every single thing related to a specific class in one single topic. We are 6 pages now, and the conversation gets messy. It's hard or in the best case scenario annoying looking for some reference to a specific thing about the character you want, and in the long way -in my opinion, of course- turns the forum into a phantom town.

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have exact formula for GL elemental damage but I have estimations of it.

And I have covered what a pvm SM can do in pvp so I won't explain it further, rather than that a pvp SM will take less than 700 damage from a 40k exc double ignore hit from a pvm SM or whatever pvm class in chaos castle. If not for the elemental bleed damage I don't think sm can be killed in cc if there is no lag.

Yes in duel you can teleport and spam AOE because it is auto targeted, but this is not the case in cc where pvp actually matters as a form of gaining wealth. In cc the damage is reduced and you need to specifically target your AOE spell on a player in order to hit. And like I have explained reflect set from BK/RF or just summoner with dual wield sd ignore weapon will likely kill you when you tried to hit him by reflect alone.

• Indy
    commented on 's reply
    You obviously haven't dueled vs a 2500+ene esm who teleport meteorite strike around you without seeing him

i have 3.7k def and 14%joh absorb and 16%normal, angel & dino and they still hit 2.5k+xdmg easy

SM can perfectly beat almost anyone in pvp

• ChakHand
    replied
    I'm a returning player that only gets a small amount of time to play now that I'm a parent. Probably a lot of errors on my part here so please be kind
    I have some associated comments/questions regarding Skill Damage and Wizardry touched upon by Javiercar and Smja0; however it is more directed to jewels of Harmony.
    I ask these questions as there is little detailed/advanced documentation I can find.

Sets like Ancient (Not rich enough or high enough level for Blood Angel) often contain Skill Bonus's; and these skill bonus's can be seen to change the base damage for your chosen Spells(Skills) and does affect your imprint bonus (if you have an elemental affinity towards it).

This does not seem to be the case with Excellent or XAA weapons when adding Jewel of Harmony options.
    I should pre-note that my GM is PvE/PvM driven and I have no interest in PvP options.
    For PvE. Preferred interest in using a Jewel of harmony can either add up to+30 to "Skill Attack Increase", or up to+31 to "Wizardry", or up to +28 to Critical Damage increase.
    I can see in character stats the change in wizardry, but no change in base skill damage or imprint damage anywhere like for set bonus.

Am I missing something here? The item language seems the same yet JoH based skill increase make no change to GK/SM/GM skills/imprint damage, or stats output (or other class?)
    Some say its broken and because of this...Wizardry is the only way to go

I have two other secondary questions.
    1/. Has anyone even tried Critical Damage increase for Spells/Skills? How does it perform and compare?
    2/. Can JoH options improve beyond +13 equipment? As far as I remember, MU Online never used to.... while some 3rd party MU's seem to
    (EG Armour DD +7% for +13 vs +9% for +15).
    (Sorry if this question crosses over lines of discussion somewhat)

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    what is the raiser of GL elemental damage? can bring some more info about it?

• Meldon
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent. Next step in master skill tree, then.

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    very useful and kinda must. It regains lot of hp and helps to solo on hard maps.

• Meldon
    commented on 's reply
    You should definitely go for Anubis.
    Anubis + Heras (or Barnake) is not a bad option either, but take in mind that your defense will be very low. No bonus for complete set at all. But if the spot where you are hunting is right for you, and you can kill fast enough, life/monster can give you some rest.

EDIT: I think the new master skill tree had new interesting skills for survive. Specially for ESMs that end up with low defense but nice damage output. Absorb Life (in Overcome - red brach) looks interesting if you hit fast enough. Does someone tried that already? Some feedback for us, the old newbies? =)

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    You can buy anubis set and use it with heras pants boots shield to get additional wiz10%
    People trend to use bernake instead to free up the shield (so that he can equip shield +luck)

I don't think it is a good idea to up +9 no luck ancient yourself simply because the cost is too high. Expected cost to up one item from
    +0 to +7 7b2s
    +0 to +9 28b14s

So under normal conditions you will be paying 21b12s for +6 defense.
    Better up jol option to +8 instead (expected cost 6jol)

• Eddyv
    replied
    Hi guys. I have a question about Heras's set. I bought it and upgraded it till +7. Is it worth to upgrade it to +9 or better get a anubis set. I just want to know, is there a realy big diference between them. Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X