X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwawayaccount139
    replied
    Pick up the defense, wing def, steel in left tree, and get that sb% in right tree. Get an Iron Shield+9.

Leave a comment:

• Kata
    replied
    My level 482 Grand Master can't beat Devil Square 5, can't play at Ubaid, Aida2, Kantaru 3, the monsters there can kill me easily. I think there are somethings wrong with my stats and master skill tree? Please help me with this! Please!

Stats:

Gears:
    +9 Anubis set
    +11 Eternal Wings
    +9 Excellent Platina Stuff
    +7 Gladiator Dagger (earth element), no slot is filled.

Leave a comment:

• GG4v5
    replied
    I don't think it fits the topic but... where can I find normal Platina/Kundun staff?

Leave a comment:

• ExBuff
    replied
    XoldwizX move out to Titan and i can help u with gear lvl and staff.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    PvM

Edit: also, as a sice note, even though description doesn't say so, this masterie gives DSR PVM too: http://prntscr.com/bxbiaw

Leave a comment:

• Yokuk
    replied
    Is this DSR for PVP or PVM?

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    replied
    Farm in dungeon to buy anubis set and 2nd wings, depend on server you will need to raise about 150~200b.
    If you think that is too expensive you may try to find budget ancient such as enis and heras sets. A lot of bosses and event maps drop ancients they are very cheap these days.

During egg event you may hunt a lot of jewels from rabbits, flameghosts etc.

Wizardry has the lowest minimum damage, because of this critical damage is extremely important for wizard class.
    Imo exc set without luck is junk except in high hunt, where you also need to be very high level to access easy hp.
    Defense and luck is more important in farming and level rushing. Ancient set with exc and critical damage rate options are the way to go.
    A high level normal set with full +luck would also be good.

Get a budget staff (such as gorgon or lightning staff +7+xdmg+mana and afk in dungeon.

If you have something about 20~30b try to find a good budget defense set (such as legendary+11+12+L) it will be good enough to use in cc2 where you can kill mobs and pick up some jewels, and grind until you can afford a decent ancient set, staff and wings.

Leave a comment:

• (VL)s0uLLess
    commented on 's reply
    You both mean Meteor Strengthener, cause Mastery is the one that gives stun! :P

s0ul

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    Meteor mastery does increase Meteor skill damage, not Meteor Strike or Meteor Storm damage, so I guess that answers your question.

• Cyclohexene
    replied
    Thanks javiercar, i actually posted after you answered me, but it must have not gone through.

i have done some research and havent find an answer to my question.

anyone know meteor mastery formula damage and the skill damage formula??
    im trying to figure out whether wizardry points will increase more damage or skill damage points FOR THIS PARTICULAR SKILL ONLY.

THANKS

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Those 10 points in durability are really worth: pets will last a lot... like a week leveling with dinorats. It is the best way to go down in that tree. Wings damage is very nice. I just checked and it rised the maximun dmg of one of my SMs with average gear by 500+ just with 10 points

Leave a comment:

• Cyclohexene
    replied
    working on peace my tree right now.
    10 durability (1)
    10 mana recovery
    10 hp rec
    15ag rec (for meteor strike)
    10 defense increase

Those are my current points in the tree. i dont want to add Defense succes rate to unlock the second part of the tree. I was thinking about adding those 10 points to durability (2) and invest an additional 10 in durability (3) but im not sure.

How long would an imp/uniria/angel would last with only 10 points in pet durability? it doesnt have to be an exact measurement, but will it last about 10 hour? more than that? less?? 24 hours??? I currently wear +9+L+hp blood angel set.

any inputs would be greatly appreciated since i already have 15 points backed up for not deciding lol

Leave a comment:

• (VL)s0uLLess
    commented on 's reply
    TBH, Illusion is useless in many ways. The only advantage is the Illusion itself can tank mobs, like summoned monsters from EE.

s0ul

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbBuWr0Lgw Here is a video of me dueling a SM that uses that skill. I would only get it if I would be getting the ice storm mastery.

• (VL)s0uLLess
    commented on 's reply
    If you are planning to know everything about a class, you can dismiss that and simply read the whole topic, right!?

Further more, you could have recovered those posts using their link as I did and make those questions, complementing the info. You would be repeating the subject itself, but you would be asking for more info, which, for me, is totally valid!

Search feature can be messy, vBulletin isnt the best forum, but we are stuck to it. So, instead of forcing ppl to learn how to do complex filters and work with the search tool that not even us like it, we are leading them to these topics. Its mentioned in forum rules that ppl MUST pay attention to stuck topics and we expect them to do so. Overall, I still think this is a great way to go!

BTW, I could easily find those posts through search tool, but sometimes it can be a real challenge...

s0ul
Working...
X