This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IYID View Post

really big thanks to you for answering all my newbie questions, but seriously, its kinda hard for to understand all this pentagram/ertel system, cause all the normal guides on youtube are in spanish,

so far i understood that i have to buy lemuria - earth, but ppl are selling with 3/4/5 slots it, which one is preferable ? 4 is enough or I should wait for all 5 slots ? and what is bonus ?
    and then buying ertels later, is it better to get +0 ertels and then tryin to get them to +10 or much cheaper will be buy them +7 or even +10 ?
    i saw like today 4-5 different top pentagrams - like lyras, and all of them had trade limit:1 , wtf ?
    Pentagram helps you deal with less incoming elemental dmg coming from a monster AND another way of having passive elemental dmg separate from normal damage(Which is called Elemental dmg)..

Bonus from pentagram is like the gray.. If you fulfill the requirements in activating the pentagrams bonus you will unlock the gray and becoming activate(white).

Lyra (pentagram) is more on passive it deals more elemental damage with the help of elemental critical %. Now if you have slot 5 radiance punish.. It helps alot.
    Try search in youtube how pentagram lyra + slot 5 radiance punish deals elemental dmg to the foe..

Lemuria (pentagram) is more on defense.. You can see the gray bonus option there that it only gives you more increase defense in elemental

Do not be confuse.. Today's Mu online have two kind of main damage.. The normal dmg+elemental dmg.

Now,

Slot 1 is called errtel of anger. It just helps you increase the attribute for increasing elemental dmg.
    Slot 2 is called errtel of blessing. It just helps you increase the attribute for increasing elemental defense and lessen the elemental dmg coming from foe.
    Slot 3 is called errtel of integrity. It just helps you increase the success rate attack of elemental dmg. (Equivalent like attack success rate system)
    Slot 4 is called errtel of divinity. It just helps you increase the defense success rate of elemental defense. (Equivalent like defense success rate in the normal system)

Slot 5 is called errtel of raddiance. This raddiance depend on the pentagram you use. Most PVM players are buying slot 5 punish for lyra purpose the most in-demand.
    But most for PVP players they use raddiance that have either paralysis, blind and etc.

Thus, Slot 5 for PVM needs errtel that have PUNISH option. And for PVP needs errtel that have Paralysis, blind etc option..

If you are not into a hardcore PVP or PVM concept. Better buy a errtel that can open the bonus from the pentagram.. You can carefull see it by looking what are the requirements to unlock the bonus option from the pentagram.. Neither you will buy slot 1, 2, 3, ,4 as long as it unlock the bonus option..

It is true the limits of trade is 1 any kind of pentagram.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post

Pentagram helps you deal with less incoming elemental dmg coming from a monster AND another way of having passive elemental dmg separate from normal damage(Which is called Elemental dmg)..

Bonus from pentagram is like the gray.. If you fulfill the requirements in activating the pentagrams bonus you will unlock the gray and becoming activate(white).

Lyra (pentagram) is more on passive it deals more elemental damage with the help of elemental critical %. Now if you have slot 5 radiance punish.. It helps alot.
      Try search in youtube how pentagram lyra + slot 5 radiance punish deals elemental dmg to the foe..

Lemuria (pentagram) is more on defense.. You can see the gray bonus option there that it only gives you more increase defense in elemental

Do not be confuse.. Today's Mu online have two kind of main damage.. The normal dmg+elemental dmg.

Now,

Slot 1 is called errtel of anger. It just helps you increase the attribute for increasing elemental dmg.
      Slot 2 is called errtel of blessing. It just helps you increase the attribute for increasing elemental defense and lessen the elemental dmg coming from foe.
      Slot 3 is called errtel of integrity. It just helps you increase the success rate attack of elemental dmg. (Equivalent like attack success rate system)
      Slot 4 is called errtel of divinity. It just helps you increase the defense success rate of elemental defense. (Equivalent like defense success rate in the normal system)

Slot 5 is called errtel of raddiance. This raddiance depend on the pentagram you use. Most PVM players are buying slot 5 punish for lyra purpose the most in-demand.
      But most for PVP players they use raddiance that have either paralysis, blind and etc.

Thus, Slot 5 for PVM needs errtel that have PUNISH option. And for PVP needs errtel that have Paralysis, blind etc option..

If you are not into a hardcore PVP or PVM concept. Better buy a errtel that can open the bonus from the pentagram.. You can carefull see it by looking what are the requirements to unlock the bonus option from the pentagram.. Neither you will buy slot 1, 2, 3, ,4 as long as it unlock the bonus option..

It is true the limits of trade is 1 any kind of pentagram.
      as always, big big thanks, i will try to focus now and get lemuria earth 1/2/3/4/5 or 1/2/3/4

Last edited by IYID; 12-10-19, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• This is like for example.. If you buy errtel earth. It should always be against in water. If you have the errtel correctly it will give you an advantage over elemental maps..

Ertel 1,2,3,4 are no problem upping 1rank + lv10 because they will have their own property designated unique on their own option.
        That unique on their own option applies in 2 rank and 3 rank.
        (Note that this errtel can be made through fragments of Mithril drop by elemental monster)
        (Note sometimes players attempt to change the elemental of the errtel. Once before erttel wind against earth they change it to Errtel fire against earth)
        (Note that the elemental of change only changes the errtel elements not the option of that errtel)
        (Note that the elementa of change cannot apply in errtel 5)

Meanwhile, buying errtel 5 raddiance is different. Because at first 1rank you will get not designated option but random option..
        Mostly in errtel 5 raddiance. The 1rank is different option, the 2rank is dfferent option also, and 3rank is diffrent option also. Not unique.
        (Note that buying errtel 5 can be bought in xshop elemental capsule event or events)

To answer your question.. Yes, you should buy all against the opposite weakest element. example will be
        Earth against water.
        Last edited by ClaireVic; 06-11-19, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• HUGE thanks, I'm starting to understand something, as I understood from other sources, if i'm PvM guy I should always buy rank 3 with (in Raids) not PvP. ?

When buying Radiance I should focus only on rank3 - Punish (hp from monster) or rank2 is essential as well ?

Is it possible to change option in PvP -> in Raids ?
          Last edited by IYID; 06-11-19, 05:13 AM.

Comment

HUGE thanks, I'm starting to understand something, as I understood from other sources, if i'm PvM guy I should always buy rank 3 with (in Raids) not PvP. ?

When buying Radiance I should focus only on rank3 - Punish (hp from monster) or rank2 is essential as well ?

Is it possible to change option in PvP -> in Raids ?

1st if you are a PVM guy you should acquire lyra pentagram 123 or 1234..Then you should put errtel 5 raddiance with punish. Errtel raddiance punish option is only best to apply with pentagram that has a bonus option of "Elemental Critical DMG Rate+ x%" You should look for PVM errtel radiance option like punish not PVP.

2nd 2rank is not noticeable. What is noticeable in errtel raddiance will be 1rank and 3rank.. 1rank will be must-have DMG (III) or (II) to break the mobs elemental defense.. By breaking the mobs elemental defense and getting a 100% chance of rate getting punish activated other than the punish rate.

You should atleast break monster ele def in order to get punish.

You should have "Ele Atk Pwr 900 to 1000 or more..." in order to perform punish.

The best way to know "Ele Atk Pwr" and that you can break the mobs elemental defense is going to your character statistic (C) under elemental category..

3rd not possible. and which raids? errtel 1234 or 5? As of today 11/6/2019 Mu online season 14 part 1.. There is no way of changing option in errtels.
            Last edited by ClaireVic; 06-11-19, 08:05 AM.

Comment

1st if you are a PVM guy you should acquire lyra pentagram 123 or 1234..Then you should put errtel 5 raddiance with punish. Errtel raddiance punish option is only best to apply with pentagram that has a bonus option of "Elemental Critical DMG Rate+ x%" You should look for PVM errtel radiance option like punish not PVP.
              thanks, but im kinda confused, I asked you about best Pentagram for me month ago and you told me to acquire Lemuria earth, now you are saying that Lyra is the best, I already purchased Lemuria earth, bought Radi slot, made it +9 and bought 2 Errtels into it, any tips ?

Comment

thanks, but im kinda confused, I asked you about best Pentagram for me month ago and you told me to acquire Lemuria earth, now you are saying that Lyra is the best, I already purchased Lemuria earth, bought Radi slot, made it +9 and bought 2 Errtels into it, any tips ?
                Are you a joke? do not tell me I explain every detailed by detailed and just now you get the idea of lyra pentragram the best after a months?

At first, you ask something about elemental errtel system because you HAVE ZERO IDEA. Not to mention you do not have enough bless to purchase those errtel and pentagram because it's too EXPENSIVE! and you even tell! you cannot afford it!

I provide detailed then you telling me I neglect to give you a direct answer for the best pentagram on that months ago with your insufficient budget?

Can you review what I post back then? or maybe you are a joke to begin with!
                Last edited by ClaireVic; 06-11-19, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Are you a joke? do not tell me I explain every detailed by detailed and just now you get the idea of lyra pentragram the best after a months?

At first, you ask something about elemental errtel system because you HAVE ZERO IDEA. Not to mention you do not have enough bless to purchase those errtel and pentagram because it's too EXPENSIVE! and you even tell! you cannot afford it!

I provide detailed then you telling me I neglect to give you a direct answer for the best pentagram on that months ago with your insufficient budget?

Can you review what I post back then? or maybe you are a joke to begin with!
                  no need to try to offend me, i didnt want to say anything bad about you, just a bit confused and kinda want to understand situation what to do next from guy who understands this game:

so, again, what would you advice ? Im a right that Lyra (earth) 1/2/3 is best option for me ? (cause 1/2/3/4 is over 1k price) ?

Comment

no need to try to offend me, i didnt want to say anything bad about you, just a bit confused and kinda want to understand situation what to do next from guy who understands this game:

so, again, what would you advice ? Im a right that Lyra (earth) 1/2/3 is best option for me ? (cause 1/2/3/4 is over 1k price) ?
                    nothing.. A waste of time.

Comment

nothing.. A waste of time.
                      big thanks for your patience and advices

Comment

Working...
                      X