X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    If you dont plan to use AG on socket weapon, you will need both, yet I recomend AG recovery on first tree first.

I haven't managed to find out how do max AG increase and AG % recovery interact with each other, someone has?

Leave a comment:

• Kata
    replied
    Originally posted by (VM)Javiercar View Post

Definately YES, nothing more to say lol.

After that rush AG so you can use it non-stop. GL
    Meteor strike is really cool! I am leveling up faster right now! Only problem is AG. I have 544 AG now. I still have 24 master points, should I put this to INCREASE AG or AG RECOVERY in the peace tree?

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kata View Post
    I have a level 484 SM, Anubis set, +11 eternal wings, excellent +9 platina staff. stats: 284, 264,119, 1689.

Just wondering will meteor strike significantly increase my damage? I have 40 points in peace tree. the other points are going to wisdom. I wanted to have 10 points in meteor strengthener because my damage is low and I think meteor strike may help? I am not interested in pvp, all I wanted is leveling up fast. Appreciate any advice.
    Definately YES, nothing more to say lol.

After that rush AG so you can use it non-stop. GL

Leave a comment:

• 7hALES
    commented on 's reply
    Helheim my friend, sorry.

• Kata
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot BGRG! The meteor strike damage is insane!

The only problem right now is I don't have enough AG. The Inburial staff is quite expensive. is there other way I can increase AG?

• Kata
    replied
    I have a level 484 SM, Anubis set, +11 eternal wings, excellent +9 platina staff. stats: 284, 264,119, 1689.

Just wondering will meteor strike significantly increase my damage? I have 40 points in peace tree. the other points are going to wisdom. I wanted to have 10 points in meteor strengthener because my damage is low and I think meteor strike may help? I am not interested in pvp, all I wanted is leveling up fast. Appreciate any advice.

Leave a comment:

• XinMG2015
    commented on 's reply
    u need tell us what word u play cause price are difrent, for example at titan u can get anubis for 60b? and on asgard for 200b.

• 7hALES
    replied

Hello friends , I'm back playing now after a long time off . I wanted to ask for help from you , I have a lvl SM 315 and am with the following points of distribution .
    STR 230 / AGI 390 / ENE 1100
    I wanted to know what you want could do to improve my performance , since I do not have good items ( Set, staff , Wing etc ) Taking this opportunity I would also ask for help to mount a Set, Staff , Wing. I do not know how much it costs to bless the sets , I wanted to know the value of 3 sets , Anubis, Heras and Dark Soul if you have a better option will be grateful . Wings values ​​and their good adds . I'm sorry I'm using google translator.

Thank you for those who help.

Leave a comment:

• XinMG2015
    replied
    Hello, i back to game after some break, right now i digged out some old acc what was 435 ASM and 470 ee, now i'am reseting my asm to Esm, and i got a question if i want to play with EE all the time what will be the best agi/ene (now i got 315 str/ 600 agi/ 1500 ene ), and what min agi is required to solo nars withou EE ?

1 question about staff, cause i had saved my ruud and bought now aba staff make it +9, anubis set +0+0 and 3rd wings +14+4%, in this situation shloud i grab imburial staff and put 42% ag into it?, or mayby i shloud put just 10 point into evil spirit strenghtered and rush into Green tree to ag recovery ?

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    I see, yet I would switch those vit points to agility, would help more on leveling later on.

• Inothep
    commented on 's reply
    i use staff kundun+9 and hades set

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    sta should be base to level up. And str feels a bit too high too, what set/weapon do you use?

Leave a comment:

• Inothep
    replied
    hi i have now a sm (413 lvl)
    is my build ok?
    str-325 agi-230 sta-121 ener-1670. dont know how.

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    commented on 's reply
    Level 480 is about the time a wizard begins to rock, either you have reached meteorite strengthener and working towards the def, or having both ML defense and HP while going for pet strengthener or meteorite strengthener.

For faster leveling getting meteorite strengthener asap is highly recommended as ruud skill is... just broken.
    I think it is easy to get a few box in cc so buying ruud skills shouldn't be a problem.
    Meteor storm cost 17AG so in order to spam it the best option is to buy an imburial staff +xdmg+skilldmg+agred.

The first 110 levels you should focus on getting meteorite strengthener and then durability3.

If you want to play ds5 safely try to get into a party, if you have meteorite storm you should be a popular pick especially when there is a ee.
    Stay behind tank class characters (BK, AGL, AMG) period. If they are experienced they will lure mobs for you so you shouldn't move around much, even more so when there is no ee.

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Get a Lorencia shield instead of dagger and go vs an element that you are strong against. Also, it is kinda hard to tell what you have wrong in tree if you dont post it ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X