X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XinMG2015
    replied
    ops didint read it well, hah sso funny normal meteorite will be worthless ;p, thx

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    replied
    You can't get anything? Are you saying you can't kill cyclops, ghosts, elite skeletons and poison bulls etc in dungeon?

If there are better ways to farm stuffs to trade in bless as new comer I'd like to know.

Of course if you have the money there is always a shortcut, you may buy secret box or chaos card etc from the wcoin shop until something worthy show up, and then trade that for bless and buy the equipments you need. Or you may buy a lucky set with wcoin that could be used for one week. I don't recommend this as it kills the gameplay and the fun of actually collecting stuff from hunting and buying items with your hard-farmed blesses.

Leave a comment:

• Vjacheslav
    replied
    And pls dont flood, i ask what to do as newbie with items, i cant get anything.

Leave a comment:

• Vjacheslav
    replied
    Originally posted by BBRG View Post
    Was brought up countless times, farm in dungeon and collect full trades of gaion order, golden sealed box, uniria, imp etc and sell them.
    Instead of armor I recommend spending your few jewels to buy a budget water or fire dagger +9. It doesn't require that good of a set to farm dungeon.

If you are complete f2p it may take you 2~3 months to buy full equip such as anubis+heras, normal platina max+L, pend +xdmg+mana and soul wings +13.

If you have high str/agi you may buy the cheap darksoul +14 but I don't recommend it.
    i have 280 str and 95 agi for any set

Leave a comment:

• BBRG
    replied
    Was brought up countless times, farm in dungeon and collect full trades of gaion order, golden sealed box, uniria, imp etc and sell them.
    Instead of armor I recommend spending your few jewels to buy a budget water or fire dagger +9. It doesn't require that good of a set to farm dungeon.

If you are complete f2p it may take you 2~3 months to buy full equip such as anubis+heras, normal platina max+L, pend +xdmg+mana and soul wings +13.

If you have high str/agi you may buy the cheap darksoul +14 but I don't recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• Montoanel
    replied
    there isnt bless droping enought, because maybe webzen wanna that u buy set from shop X. in maya i got 1 bless per day afk in atlans 3, now maybe 1 bless from mobs per week or months

Leave a comment:

• Vjacheslav
    replied
    How newbie can get items better then eclipse set +8 (from elf)
    I cant stay aida without heal potions.
    One guy sell pad set +7 +0 +dd +ref for 40bless in hh server.
    Someone told me "hh is better server for newbie". I dont care about it, i dont have so much bless for buy any set.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    The stun works only on regular meteorite skill, just to let you know... So, it is not worth, not IMO, if you want to crowd control your oponent, you have an ice which slows, lighting which moves, etc...

Leave a comment:

• Raygu
    replied
    Hello, i got a dilema cause i stopped on meteorite strenghteredand saw there is meteorite mastery this extra stunn chance look pretty cool especialy with such big aoe range, but to get it i need spend a 20 extra point in mastery that i wont even get any pros from them like ice storm mastery,do u guys think is still worth to waste those 20 point for stun or just leave it and put in dmg/def tree more points?

Thx

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    I tend to point 10 points in each AG to spam it without remorse

• XinMG2015
    replied
    How many point in AG reco is needed to spamm all the time Meteor Storm with ABA staff ?

right now i have 3/20 and with imberial i can use all the time "Soull Seeker" but in few dayi shloud reach meteor storm and start owning in Ds ;p

Leave a comment:

• Maxito
    replied
    Whats the Best Penta option for SM?
    Worth 1% Damage To Elemental? I don think So
    Maybe Critical?
    Or Defensive ones? Which better? 5% Defense to Elemental? or Elemental Resistance 5%?

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    replied
    Anything from 200-900 agi, rest ene can work, it doesnt exist a perfect distribution. What you gain from one stat, you will lose from the other, simply.

Leave a comment:

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    Replied to you in-game, so I guess doing it here would be redundant :P

• (VM)Javiercar
    commented on 's reply
    Replied to you in-game, so I guess doing it here would be redundant :P
Working...
X