Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Class Guide] All About Dark Wizard

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How about build for my old rebirth SM now
    He is aSm now i will change to PVM build and exp him
    Stats?
    S - BAA Max
    A- ???
    V-Base
    E-???
    Season13, can anyone tell me ? or this is secret?

    Comment


    • Hey guys, hope you can help me... has been 3 years since i played, so im completely lost!
      Here it goes my stats and gears:

      Level 451

      STR: 302
      AGI: 142
      STA: 15
      ENE: 1921

      Inberial+15+L+16 (xDMG+hp/mob+dmg/20)+skill damage
      Guardian Shield+15+L+16 (hp+hp+dd)
      Anubis+11+16+10
      Legendary [P][B]+13+L+16+7%DD
      Eternal Wings+14+16

      I also have Barnake+11+16

      Have about 1kb for the improvements needed.

      What would you suggest me to do?

      Comment


      • SHAMO
        SHAMO commented
        Editing a comment
        level up & more agility (increases def elemental)

    • guys . need advise on season 13 . whats is the best stat for agi and ene stat for pvm sm ? is it 1.2k agi is enough ? and whats the minimum energy stat to maintain meteor skill ?

      Comment


      • Ha1ryElbow
        Ha1ryElbow commented
        Editing a comment
        1055 ene, if I remember.
        Agi from 1000 is ok to hybrid sm. Rest is your taste.
        1200 is ok.

      • AlibabaDL
        AlibabaDL commented
        Editing a comment
        okay . thanks

    • Hi! I just hit 400 and cant decide what to upgrade next. I have +9 anubis +12 with barnake +9 +12 and 2.5 wings +13. Should I go for 3rd wings or aba set ? And does anyone know what would be a reasonable price for +11 3rd wings and aba set ?

      Comment


      • AlibabaDL
        AlibabaDL commented
        Editing a comment
        my advise would me go for 3rd wing because the huge difference on dmg incresae and absorb compare 2.5 .if im not wrong , anubis+barnake is better dmg than aba . just def abit less

    • Hi guys ,
      I m a 328 eSm with Anubis + Barnakes ,2nd wings +9 +hp . Now I m afking 24/7 in LT 7/8 and I ve came with some question .
      What should I focus the most ?
      Should I sell this Anubis and buy BAA set when Im 400 ?
      What Pentagram should I focus ? now I m using Murens book 300 lvl 2 soc is this good ?
      Or should I focus to lvl up my EE ?
      What staff should I wear ?

      My stats :
      Str:270
      Agi:225
      Sta:15
      Ene:1334

      I want to Hunt some good Items or just stay afk on higher maps.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by OldFriend View Post
        Hi guys ,
        I m a 328 eSm with Anubis + Barnakes ,2nd wings +9 +hp . Now I m afking 24/7 in LT 7/8 and I ve came with some question .
        What should I focus the most ?
        Should I sell this Anubis and buy BAA set when Im 400 ?
        What Pentagram should I focus ? now I m using Murens book 300 lvl 2 soc is this good ?
        Or should I focus to lvl up my EE ?
        What staff should I wear ?

        My stats :
        Str:270
        Agi:225
        Sta:15
        Ene:1334

        I want to Hunt some good Items or just stay afk on higher maps.
        pentagram ,try buy KMB Earth, its still good +errtels
        Staff Xplatina/xKundun, its cheap and have good rise%
        and yes go exp with your EE
        After 400lvl Wings 3lvl for SM, later BA Set

        Comment


        • Hi,

          I have a question about socket set for DW.

          Does shield protection work on boots as well as shield?

          if i buy ss shield protection and add to boots does that stack with ss shield protection added to shield?

          Comment


          • Id0n7Kn0w
            Id0n7Kn0w commented
            Editing a comment
            yes work u will get more def

        • Anyone uses soul seeker as main skill for pvm? It seems a good skill for low level SM, you only need 40 points in second tree to unlock it! And it attacks 4 times and has 135 skill dmg.

          Comment


          • Hi, i'm currently leveling my SM, he is lvl 320 right now, and my doubt is this, I am currently using an xstaff of kundun+9+mana, but in the market I saw an xplatina staff+9+mana which has damage similar to mine but with a little bit more wizardy... is it worth to buy it or should i stick with mine? it should be emphasized that neither of them has excellent damage.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Leftyguns90 View Post
              Hi, i'm currently leveling my SM, he is lvl 320 right now, and my doubt is this, I am currently using an xstaff of kundun+9+mana, but in the market I saw an xplatina staff+9+mana which has damage similar to mine but with a little bit more wizardy... is it worth to buy it or should i stick with mine? it should be emphasized that neither of them has excellent damage.
              Your staff is ok for now ,dont buy that same staff. Save some jewels up for a xPlat /xKundun +11(or higher) +xdmg +dmg/20 lvl. Or wait till 380 lvl and buy you a socket one +11 +l+sockets (around 300 b alf).

              Comment


              • Hi, I'm currently level 260 and wanted to ask question about mana problem. At the moment I cant afk farm cause my mana potions are gone in like 40 minutes, i know that pendant +mana or staff +mana exists, just wanted to know from your experience - if i want to be able to afk farm (using flame) i have to buy both items or its enough to have one of them ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IYID View Post
                  Hi, I'm currently level 260 and wanted to ask question about mana problem. At the moment I cant afk farm cause my mana potions are gone in like 40 minutes, i know that pendant +mana or staff +mana exists, just wanted to know from your experience - if i want to be able to afk farm (using flame) i have to buy both items or its enough to have one of them ?
                  Hi Bro , one is more then enough . After you reach higher lvl the mana wont be a problem anymore if your using Flame as main skill . If your using the item with mana/8 option and your mana still is a problem ,meybe you need to change something about your build. Becouse the +mana/8 option will be more usefull when you add some more points into energy .
                  Peace !

                  Comment


                  • It would also depend on the spot and your kill speed, but one +mana item can be enough, even though, if possible 2 is obviously better
                    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OldFriend View Post

                      Hi Bro , one is more then enough . After you reach higher lvl the mana wont be a problem anymore if your using Flame as main skill . If your using the item with mana/8 option and your mana still is a problem ,meybe you need to change something about your build. Becouse the +mana/8 option will be more usefull when you add some more points into energy .
                      Peace !
                      Originally posted by (VM)Javiercar View Post
                      It would also depend on the spot and your kill speed, but one +mana item can be enough, even though, if possible 2 is obviously better
                      Thanks both for your help, wanted to ask one thing again. There are a lot of additional options for staff/pendant like mana/life/speed/dmg etc. Which of them are the best and which should I focus ? I understand that when buying staff and pendant i need to have on of them with mana, life is kinda non priority, but which options are the strongest for SM ?
                      speed, wiz dmg 2%, dmg 20/lvl, exc dmg ? describe pls hierarchy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IYID View Post



                        Thanks both for your help, wanted to ask one thing again. There are a lot of additional options for staff/pendant like mana/life/speed/dmg etc. Which of them are the best and which should I focus ? I understand that when buying staff and pendant i need to have on of them with mana, life is kinda non priority, but which options are the strongest for SM ?
                        speed, wiz dmg 2%, dmg 20/lvl, exc dmg ? describe pls hierarchy.
                        Xdmg+mana best for leveling, but most expensive ofc. I would prioritze +mana since if u are not attacking or using bad spells, no matter how good your dmg is, will be worse.
                        My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X