This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone,
    I am currently at level 260 and have the following equipment: Anubis +9 (Boots and Pants Exc) Staff Ress +9 mana/8 + exc dam Wing lvl 2 +7 +0 Pend mana/8 SHield Legendary +5 DD DR 1x Ring rec dd dr life4% Due to the low level, at the moment game alone in LT5 And I use Skill "Flame" From everything I've mentioned, something I can improve or change? Or can I keep this base up to 400?

Comment

• What pentagram do you use? maybe there is room for improvement there.

Don't use just flame, use Evil spirit with delay, might help to keep the mobs of your spot lured and not running away.

Also if survability isn't a problem, you can use barnake pants+boots, yet, you stil have the basics for your char.

You can improve your staff going for an xPlat or your wings going for 2.5 +13, that would be my next steep.

Good luck!
      My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

• I made the necessary changes, now I think I can reach level 400 without worrying about equipment:

Anubis +9 (boots DR + Pants RF)
        xPlat +9 xdmg
        GS Shield +9 DD + DR
        Penta lvl 180 fire (errtel +10 / +7) (Skill flame Basic, evil delay 7 seca)
        Wing 2 +7 +0
        Ring Ice event Pend 3%rec mana +2 add

Any necessary changes?

Comment

• That actually helped, i'm still learning on my way to do the rest but i'm always checking this thread, thanksu everyone! ^-^

Comment

• What level can I start doing bosses? Where does socket gear etc drop?

My SM is level 637 atm with anubis/enis+9, lvl 3 wings+9+0, BA staff+9+4+xdmg+1.5/lvl, 300 penta+9.

I also party with a 602 DL and 550 EE

DL = full BA gear +9, AA sword full options, 2.5 cape, lvl 70 horse, 300 penta+9
            EE = exe BA gear +hp, 2.5 wings, 300 penta+7

Is there anything I can kill/hunt yet?

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
              Ha1ryElbow commented
              Editing a comment
              I would try Selupan and Silvester first. Not sure you can survive there, but always better to test yourself. They will hit you hard even with da gear.
              Medusa and Kundun are s**t bosses.
              Core and Ferea are too much hard for you.
              Gl

• Hello everyone,
            I'm a eSM that just reached 400, already did 3rd Quest and now i'm seeking for guidance here since that's the first time I reach master level, I need to improve my survivability and general defense, cause i'm too squishy and can't even solo on Karutan 1, would be nice have some tips and know what adjustments i have to do and how to proceed with Master Tree which i have zero experience with, so here we go with my stats and gears:

STR: 301
            AGI: 400
            STA: 15
            ENE: 1581
            49 PTS REMAINING, NO FRUITS USED

EXC BLOODANGEL WIZARD SET +9+L+ZEN
            WINGS OF SOUL +9+L+95MANA
            INBERIAL STAFF +7+0
            GRAND SOUL SHIELD +9+15+L
            PENTA THOUGHTFUL SAGE'S JEWEL EARTH +0 ERRTEL OF ANGER & BLESSING BOTH EARTH AND +0
            XPEND LIGHT +8/LIFE NORMAL RINGS +1%HP

So, I'm open to suggestions, please roast my build, hahaha.

Comment

• Build is fine right now, those remaining points would eventually go to agility IMO.

For items, I would get at least a lvl 300 penta (any) and would get errtels at least to +5 or so-ish in order to face elemental maps in the future.

3rd wings would be a priority, but maybe, (and this is just a guess) if you are from ElDorado, they might not be really accesible at this time, Pend+xdmg would be important too.

Good luck!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gifted View Post
                What level can I start doing bosses? Where does socket gear etc drop?

My SM is level 637 atm with anubis/enis+9, lvl 3 wings+9+0, BA staff+9+4+xdmg+1.5/lvl, 300 penta+9.

I also party with a 602 DL and 550 EE

DL = full BA gear +9, AA sword full options, 2.5 cape, lvl 70 horse, 300 penta+9
                EE = exe BA gear +hp, 2.5 wings, 300 penta+7

Is there anything I can kill/hunt yet?
                Well I managed to kill Kundun pretty easy, surviving wasn't an issue, but damage was haha... Took me like 30 mins to kill him zzZzzZ

Selupan I died real quick, so guess I just need to afk for another couple months for levels lol :;(

Comment

• I am wondering anyone here uses soul seeker at high level? It seems a very good skill since it doesn't have cooldown like meteor storm so agi GM probably can spam the skill at very high speed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kata View Post
                    I am wondering anyone here uses soul seeker at high level? It seems a very good skill since it doesn't have cooldown like meteor storm so agi GM probably can spam the skill at very high speed?
                    Back then I knew a SM that would use it as main skill, and actually used penta element darkness, but the downsides are that, it doesnt have an aditional AOE skill like the meteorite storm and it can't be used while teleporting like meteorite strike.

Comment

• Javier,

I am finally reaching level 400 (thanks to the package they are selling, I am evolving fast), aiming at this, I would like to prepare myself to correctly evolve my character.

Well, in terms of equipment, I'll immediately go after a level 3 wing. My set is:

Anubis + Barnake
                      xPlat +9 +xdmg
                      GS Shield +9 +DD +DR
                      Ring DD DR LIFE4%
                      Pend hp3% +life4% +atk spd +mana/8
                      Penta Thoughful Sage's Jewel +7 (Errtel of Anger 3 rank + Bleesing 3 rank)
                      Skill farm = Flame

Stats:
                      F 300
                      A 400
                      V = 30
                      E = 1600

Already enough to evolve the Master? What can I search for better or change?

Comment

• what could be a minimal ENE to have a good damage with more AGI in a Hibrid SM LVL 800+?

Comment

• Leia13
                          Leia13 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Penta is Lyra+10+bonus 770 ertels. usually play solo set DA +9. trying to dont use illegal items so all I have. I have Muuns with skill, critical and exe dmg. so, that couls help also think... what could be mi minimun ENE. thinking to have def and speed to go DD 2 or 3 maybe. with my stats and items in this moment cant resist more than 6 hours in DD1 so, no going.

• Leia13
                          Leia13 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          og. the best I have is mi staff I thin DA+10+Luck+ExeDmg+WizDMg+Skill JOH and a decent pend.without lvl 20 but all the other options.

• Yamakuzo
                          Yamakuzo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You need to achieve ~1.300 minimal damage on your best element ( total with all % bonuses and dmg from errtels ) to break def for punish. Remeber that till Meteor storm have cooldown and you can even have max speed and max agi but it wont be faster.

• This is Chinese to me what could be a minimal ENE to use and no lose dmg to afk - lvl alone for more than 10 hours ( time to be out for work) I remenber i try with my ASM and he can make nice dmg with no ENE for example helping wit medussa using poison. but talking about afk - 24/7 is different. want to pass the level 850 to lose the penalty that dot let me level how i wish. I am levl 305 now.... can you explain this to me like " How to play with ESM to dummies"

Comment

• I think that with 1160 energy (for meteor storm) a SM can work. Nowadays you get so much dmg from ML tree, xshop, wings and items that your energy-given base damage becomes less and less relevant. Same reason why aDL works so good actually.
                          To break elemental dmg is much more reliant on your errtels than your stats.. sadly.

Comment

• Hello, these are my current status:
                            Lvl: 472
                            F > 315 (set)
                            A > 600
                            V > BASE
                            E > 1442
                            Fruits Create 26/127
                            ABA set

And ML:

I would like to know which way to go in the Tree, I keep investing defensively (mana / life / ag / defense increase recovery) or is it good to invest a bit in the offensive part?

The way I'm investing, I'd go to the defensive lvl 510.

I currently play alone in Aida 2 without difficulty

Comment

Working...
                            X