Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help me how to put my stats? STR-AGI-VIT-ENE for solo leveling ESM?

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
      Ha1ryElbow commented
      Editing a comment
      Str- armor/staff
      Agi- 100~200
      Sta - base
      Ene - rest
      For solo I wouldn't go full ene, unless you have pro gear. If you poor - ~600 agi would be nice.

• str 315 for xda staff
    agi 1160
    sta base
    ene 1200
    easy lvl in ferea

Comment

• Hi guys, really new to the game and currently leveling an ESM. Undecided if I'm going full ene yet, but I'm thinking around 600ish agi rest ene might be best option?

Currently level 230 and just made my level 1 wings!

Just wondering if someone could please help me out in terms of gear. What should my gear progression be? Which pieces of what set should I be getting first? Atm I'm using full Eclipse +8 set from leveling but it kinda sucks now at this level. I Feel like I'm in a stale mate and am stuck leveling in zones a lot lower than my level, I can't even do level 150 quests lol. As for afk farming overnight the highest I can go atm is LT3 without dying.

So far I have like 3b and around 30c saved up which I know isn't much at all, But I need to know what to start saving for and which pieces to get first, As I don't know much about the game I don't want to make a bad decision and waste my jewels on a shit piece of gear lol...

Thank you kinda in advance Wizard gods!

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
        (VM)Javiercar commented
        Editing a comment
        By a chance, are you the one that commented on my YT channel? Even if you aren't, replys might serve you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltSj...26854365130424

Edit, I copy/paste our conversation in case it can help others:
        Añade un comentario público…
        Johnny Mutley
        Johnny Mutley
        Hace 1 semana
        What armour / weap are you using? I'm new to the game and and am currently a level 239 ESM. Need to know what sort of gear to save towards for progression, something reasonable and affordable that will carry me for quite a while. Currently using shitty +8 eclipse gear from quests and I'm starting to struggle with it.

Javiercar
        Javiercar
        Hace 1 semana
        You should try to get some ancient items, which are the most optimal for lvling up/ farming. Anubis +Barnake or Enis+Anubis could be a very good sets for a long time, yet, even though they are not as expensive as they used to be, they can still feel a bit out of reach for a new player.

Javiercar
        Javiercar
        Hace 1 semana
        My set is Grand Soul+15+L+16+7%DD JOH with platina staff+15+L+16+SD Decrement , so it is not smth a new player could afford really^^ , and as mentioned above, it is not the optimal for lvling at all, it is more an specific set for Chaos Castle, which is my especialty

Cheers!

Johnny Mutley
        Johnny Mutley
        Hace 1 semana (editado)
        Thanks for the reply! I should have mentioned I'm on the new server Eldorado so that stuff will be really expensive. I have like 4b 3s 30c saved up so far at level 240 lol. When I look at buying a piece of gear, should my main concern be that it has +L? So its easier to get +9? What stat order would you go for?

Javiercar
        Javiercar
        Hace 1 semana
        maybe you can aim for Heras set? +L won't be that important, rather focus on completing the set, for now

Johnny Mutley
        Johnny Mutley
        Hace 1 semana
        Ok thanks! so doesn't even matter if its got no extra stats on it?

Javiercar
        Javiercar
        Hace 1 semana
        u mean the +5 or +10 sta?? not so so relevant. The heras set itself has pretty much most of the bonus you are looking for, like xdmg, crit , wiz dmg, etc... and doesnt use a pend or staff slot, so it is pretty decent damage wise.

Johnny Mutley
        Johnny Mutley
        Hace 1 semana
        Awesome thanks!!!! That gives me an armour set to aim for. What about weap/shield and jewel stats?

Javiercar
        Javiercar
        Hace 1 semana
        heras has a shield, weap... the higher % rise, the better, maybe even a normal platina can do the job if you have a mana pendant, I dont know how is the economy there and what could be handy to find or not...

Johnny Mutley
        Johnny Mutley
        Hace 1 semana
        Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to reply to all my questions man, really appreciate it! After a bit of looking around Enis Legendary stuff doesn't seem to be too expensive, so maybe I could start with that set? And if I go with that set im guessing a good sheild is X grand soul shield? Thanks again for helping a noob out!

Javiercar
        Javiercar
        Hace 1 semana
        Yeah, either that one or Legendary, as long as it is +DD, not really big deal, and you are welcome 
        Last edited by (VM)Javiercar; 30-05-18, 07:03 AM.

• Yeah that was me lol. Really appreciate all the help, what a legend!

Comment

• @(VM)Javiercar
        What should minimum gear requirements be to farm Ubaid? normally I play with my EE but she gets 1 shot @ level 392 lol so I think her gear also needs work.

Atm my wizard is level 407 and using:

Anubis Helm+7 / Armor and Pants+0
        Enis Pants and Boots+0
        xDragon Soul Staff+0+dmg+atk speed
        xDragon Soul Shield+DD+DR
        Anubis ring / Panda Ring
        Pendant+mana/life
        Lvl2 wings+0+50 life
        Merciless Gladiator's Dagger+0 (earth element with 2 slots - empty)

Stats for wiz are 275/800/15/1256

I don't know what to do from here, my thinking is to save for level 3 wings and try get a xDragon Soul Staff +xdmg+mana/life/lvl20?

There isn't any better 1H staff's available on Eldorado atm...

And my Elf's gear is

Full xGuardian+0 with DSR/Option
        Pendant+atk speed
        Rings+HP+DSR
        Kris from vendor
        xElven Shield+0+DD+Reflect
        Lvl2 wings+0+0
        Pentagram for Beginners...Lol

Comment

• Probably more level for sure, maybe when you are able to learn the Meteor Storm skill (which will also allow Master Level HP (and even Max HP Boost aftewards)
          On SM gear, your focus is good. Maybe get a better penta, a lvl 300 one if possible (Ancient Icarus, Kundun Madness Blade, etc). Even if just +3sock (I don't know the availability of those on Eldorado, in Alfheim they are ridiculously cheap).

Aboue EE, pentagram and wings, simply.

But probably your chars are still too young in levels to be able to afk there, swap gate 1 is what I think the easiest option for ML afking. Also Kanturu2 end, etc.
          My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

• Ok thanks Jav!

For EE, any kind of 300 Penta is ok?

Comment

• Yes, but I would try to match it with the same element of your killer, so you resist the same kind of monsters, and you also can transfer errtels between them if it was the case.

Comment

• Thanks man. I ended up getting both same element. I fucked up with my first 300 penta buy... should have done my research, didn't realize there's a trade limit so its stuck on my lvl 1 lol.

I made my wizard(killers) one +9 and my EE's +7, that should be ok?

Also, they are both earth element, so does that mean they are strong or weak against earth?

Comment

• That means that you are strongest against water, and weakest against wind. Elements are stronger or weaker vs others in a rock-paper and scissors basis. You can find those relations here: http://muonline.webzen.com/events/EX.../pop_attribute Ignore the rest of the guide though, is outdated since things has changed a lot by then (but no the relationships between elements, so it suits your request).

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
                    Ha1ryElbow commented
                    Editing a comment
                    In which term darkness is stronger against wind? ^^

• Gifted
                    Gifted commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome, thanks for all the help lately!

• (VM)Javiercar
                    (VM)Javiercar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And shouldn't be water strong against earth and not the opposite? XD

Well, it is webzen #Logic xD

• Hello there,

As "new old player", i have some doubt with elements and pentas.

What is the difference of damage caused by an earth (ruud) type spell?
                  1- using earth penta
                  2- using another element

Which one is better for esm ? lyra/harp/kundun ?

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
                    Ha1ryElbow commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi. Can't say exact numbers, but difference is not big. There are a lot of players using pentas with different element.
                    Lyra is best, because of its critical hit with huge dmg. Even better than ticket pentas. It's IMBA comparing to others. After goes ticket pentas. They all def or dmg types, so which is better depends of what you need.

• It is called elemental Imprint, it adds a small amount to your skills, yet even though most sm use earth for their meteorite spells, there are some who go for darkness to main the Soul Seeker spell. but it is rare. Anyway, it is not so so mandatory to go for your main elemnet, if you happen to have a good penta or errtels of another type, you can go for it.

Comment

• Hi Everyone!

I have been a little stuck lately, not sure where to go forward. I have a semi-hybrid sm with:
                    str : 288
                    agi : 650
                    sta : base
                    ene : 1058
                    It is 361 lvl. I have anu + barnake +7+12+5 with xplatina +7+mana with 2.5 wings + 13 , with kundun's magic spell scroll 124
                    My problem is that i cant farm in Alkmaar. My damage and defense is too low ( my elemental defense is ok). What should i do to have more def and damage to be able to farm there ? Or is it too early ?
                    My plan is to have like 900-1000 agi at 400

Cheers,
                    Defendless

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
                      Ha1ryElbow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Am is very difficult char to lvl up in low lvl. At this lvl agl can destroy ubaid, but am still s**cks.
                      Don't go higher agi, except you have Lyra. Your stats are ok. Continue with ene.
                      Look for pt. And as best errtels as you can afford.
                      Concentrate on farming more.

• Defendless
                      Defendless commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you. I will then continute to make my set +9, as well as +16 life option. How big is the difference between xplatina+9+mana ( right now i have edr pendant, but can swap in mana + hp3 ) and inberial + 11-13 + ss3 edr, level/20 ? That would be my next bigger investment because "soon" I will reach 380. Till then i will farm and gather jewels.

• (VM)Javiercar
                      (VM)Javiercar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It would be quite noticiable, since you will have xdmg on staff too, seeds should be edr+sill+lvl/20, unless some may use AG for meteor storm sustainability, but with enough ML points it is not neccesary.

• What element on Pentagram gives bonus dmg to Meteor Strike/Storm? Thought it would have been fire so just changed my penta's element but it isnt.. :<

Comment

• Defendless
                      Defendless commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Earth element

• Gifted
                      Gifted commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So earth would be the best element for level 470+ wizard? since you'll be using meteor a lot?

• Ha1ryElbow
                      Ha1ryElbow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly

• What's the best Premium muun to evolve for wiz? what stat are we wanting?

Comment

• Ha1ryElbow
                      Ha1ryElbow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Every month there are different muuns. This month is Dike. It's increase wizardry - it's what you need
                  Working...
                  X