X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotspot Sharing In Mu Online [Most Spots Covered need Acheron]

https://www.muonline.com.br/Spots.txt

http://www.guiamuonline.com/componen...kanturu-relics

How About Acheron? can someone provide with it?

All rooms and intersections are spots.

Comment

You want a list of coordinates?
      Acheron is a bit different map. Mobs walk very widely there. They manage to gather in spots, which look amazing, but after you kill all mobs there, you can notice that none reappear there. Throwawayaccount is right - all rooms and intersections are spots. Just you need to fly around and kill mobs, in order to get them back to spot.

Comment

Actually, it would be nice for coordinates, how many monsters AND of which element. I have noticed there are more spots for a few elements over others, which could influence the price of pentas and ertels with specific elements to harness those spots.

So, spots of Acheron and Ubaid please?

Comment

Originally posted by (VL)Aisas View Post
          You want a list of coordinates?
          Acheron is a bit different map. Mobs walk very widely there. They manage to gather in spots, which look amazing, but after you kill all mobs there, you can notice that none reappear there. Throwawayaccount is right - all rooms and intersections are spots. Just you need to fly around and kill mobs, in order to get them back to spot.
          Actually, it would be nice to know the respawn time of boss monsters in acheron, ubaid and debenter, because its kinda hard to do the Daily Quest when they are almost non existent, posibly because of no enough respawning or everyone killing them.

Comment

• RespectOthers
            RespectOthers commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not sure, but I think it is every three hours.
        Working...
        X