Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New player on Fresei server? Thinking about joining Fresei? Free items basically...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player on Fresei server? Thinking about joining Fresei? Free items basically...

It came to my attention that new players are struggling with item availability/ or items are just ridiculously priced on Fresei. I even heard of players selling normal Sword of Destruction+0 needed for Elf quest for bless... or normal daybreak+ skill for bless... Well sorry to break your cash cow but I will be supplying some items for free to New Players or players under lvl 400 or struggling.

It does not mean I can get you best opts... no you get what drops for your class of character. Lists of items I can get, list might be expanding depending on requests if I get any. As well as what actually drops I sell most stuff to NPC so I did not pay much attention. Please bare in mind I might not have item you need and sometimes it does take time to drop it - might be a day or might be a week, I have no control over it.

Items for Elf Soldier Quest:
    Crystal Sword (normal)
    Sword of Destruction (normal)

Weapons ex and not:
    Daybreak+skill (not ex)
    Platina Staff+Luck (not ex)
    Sword of Dancer +skill (not ex)
    x Sword of Destruction
    x Staff of Destruction (does not drop very often)
    x Kukris for SL
    x GC weapons
    x GC frere items
    x SL night wing items
    x dark steel and glorious items (don't think glorious armor/pants drops where I am) does not drop very often
    x Scepters for DL
    x Ancient sticks for SUM
    x Dragon Spear drops sometimes
    x celestial bow

If you need something let me know and I will see what I can do. Don't worry about pentagram up to lvl 300. I can get you some lvl 180 pentagrams (no errtels) that give a ok elemental defense for free just tell me.

Little tip - if you want to farm some bless as low lever player - good drop and sometimes it drops excellent kris which is worth a bit. Ask me and I will tell you how much you can expect so you are not scammed by greedy people. If you drop leather, bronze, bone, pad items +dd+hp or hp+ref they are worth some bless as well - just ask. Other opts or low level items on below maps not so much I am afraid.

Atlans 1 Spot Atlans 1 (guiamuonline.com)

Hot Spot - 79, 19 and 117, 28

Elbeland 3 Spot Version 2.0 (guiamuonline.com)

I will get coords later - basically Bless is hot spot

The other option is to farm Imps - 5 imps can be sold for 15- 20m they drop in dungeon 3 and devias check for spot

If you will see hackers teleporting from spot to spot let me know and I will get them banned! Record a video loads of free programs available OBS studio or bandi cam, upload it to youtube mark it as UNLISTED and tell me the link that is all you need to do.

Speed server is usually 2 times per year, in spring and summer - good exp if you want more info just google speed server mu online webzen. Keep an eye on the website sometimes WZ gives you free gold channel which you will need to access speed server with much higher exp. You can make character lvl 400 not knowing what to do in probably a week?Free set and weapons i think starts from lvl 380 for your original server. If it comes to speed server google fast levelling tips guide or what you can come up with, there is plenty of advise everywhere. There is also loads of youtube videos showing you where and how to level up on speed server... do your research it is worth it, instead of aimlessly running around speed server.

MU Online | Medieval Fantasy MMORPG (webzen.com) - link to this years speed server so you can check what benefits you get.
    Last edited by VLTex; 22-06-22, 09:48 PM.
    If you have in game issues describe it in a post and create a youtube video. Otherwise I may ask follow up questions which would delay help. I cannot view tickets...

To check Rare Tickets and any issues related to Rare Tickets go to this post first:
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...m-tickets-help

I would like to remind you that creating multiple tickets about the same issue would most likely delay WZ response.

Originally posted by VLTex View Post
    . . . ............If you will see hackers teleporting from spot to spot let me know and I will get them banned! Record a video loads of free programs available OBS studio or bandi cam, upload it to youtube mark it as UNLISTED and tell me the link that is all you need to do............... . . .
    You can also record game video directly from Nvidia Overlay, for whoever got Nvidia Geforce Experience. It looks to me AFAIK the best method, as you do not need to run another 3rd party app. If you see hackers in game, just ALT+Z and press record.

Comment

Originally posted by VLTex View Post
      Items for Elf Soldier Quest:
      Crystal Sword (normal)
      Sword of Destruction (normal)

MU Online | Medieval Fantasy MMORPG (webzen.com) - link to this years speed server so you can check what benefits you get.
      Hello VLTex,

Thank you for your reply at my other post, Might consider joining Fresei after checking the market there. Question about the sword of destruction+0 (normal) do you know which mob it drops from? I remember it used to be tantalos in tarkan but im not so sure now.

Thanks!

Comment

• VLTex
        VLTex commented
        Editing a comment
        I drop them in Land of Trials, monsters there seems to be unaffected by different season changes.

I cannot remember last time I've checked Tarkan drop so not sure about other mobs

• VLTex
        VLTex commented
        Editing a comment
        Outside of LOT sword of destruction+0 normal drops in Ubaid - Archeon
    Working...
    X