When and Where Golden Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When and Where Golden Invasion

Hi. So my question is when start golden invasion and where it is. I had played this game before 10 years and there was invasion in Noria, Lorencia, Devias, Atlans, Lost Tower and Tarkan. I was looking in the forum for golden invasion information and one told to other that there is invasion on 18;05(UTC), but this post was from 2017 and now this cloud be different. And one more thing, for each golden monster what stat is recommended to have to can kill it.

Yeah such a greedy people. they want the goldens for themself

Comment

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
      Editing a comment
      Maybe its not about greedy, few people are hunting golden monster now because of the poor drops most of them are old excellent items. In Alfheim for example not all monster respawn after the merge of other realms..

Originally posted by Aleksbg View Post
    Hi. So my question is when start golden invasion and where it is. I had played this game before 10 years and there was invasion in Noria, Lorencia, Devias, Atlans, Lost Tower and Tarkan. I was looking in the forum for golden invasion information and one told to other that there is invasion on 18;05(UTC), but this post was from 2017 and now this cloud be different. And one more thing, for each golden monster what stat is recommended to have to can kill it.
    Hi. The golden invasion is just before White Wizzard.

Comment

Working...
    X