Create item +11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create item +11

Hi i wanted to create item from +9 to +11 and i cant find the button when talking to chaos goblin. I only see 380 item, regular, lapidary, magic stone and chaos item. When i put my item in regular (its 380 socket item) it shows up create horn. ?? am i missing something? (i haven't been playing since s13 because the game didn't work for me for an entire year lol)

From what i read there should be "Item Reinforcement" button, and its not there...

how about the button "Enhance Equipment" at the bottom is it not there?

Comment

Originally posted by MortarGuy View Post
      how about the button "Enhance Equipment" at the bottom is it not there?
      Nope its not there theres only Regular, lapidary, 380 item (pvp guardian), chaos and magic. 5 buttons. Also, i tried to screenshot and my game crashed so thats that...

https://prnt.sc/v0xh3j
      ??
      Last edited by Nubbix4; 17-10-20, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Lol, thats a missing button wtf xD try making a fresh install of mu... Do you have any other private cliente of mu? Because sometimes their files interfere whit the gmo client.

Comment

I reinstalled mu and now it works, idk what happened. And no i didnt have other private clients i only play mu online. It was just that i started the game from s13 files and most likely they didnt update correctly. But the weirdest thing was that i was able to play without stuff like earring slot or upgrade to +10.
          I also made my item +11 first try

Comment

Working...
          X