Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheap starter pentagram and errtel for agl to solo nars.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap starter pentagram and errtel for agl to solo nars.

topic, thanks.

Lorencia Iron Shield of Magic penta, just unlock the elemental def 10% option and your good to afk at nars.

Comment

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
      Editing a comment
      btw this is the "cheapest"

• Martone
      Martone commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are in Helheim, how cheap would this be?

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
      Editing a comment
      You can get this in Uruk Mountain and also you can ask people from gens for free I'm sure there are kind players in your realm.

As AGL you can farm for an iron shield or sage's jewel yourself in debenter.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRG View Post
      As AGL you can farm for an iron shield or sage's jewel yourself in debenter.
      im afk'ing there now. it's been a while and hopefully i'll find it. i have an iron shield equipped but it's not giving me enough elemental defense.

Comment

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
        Editing a comment
        you need to unlock the elemental def options by using anger ertel.

What is the main skill you use? You should get the element matched, and up that iron shield or sage's jewel to at least +7 (sage's jewel is slightly better), and add errtels anger+blessing on it (any rank and level, but getting r1+5~+6 blessing can be better as they are quite common from bomb event or bosses). Should cost 10~15b or something but it adds a big amount of imprint damage you should not miss. Because you can pull errtels safely from Lv180 pentagram, you can easily switch between merciless gladiator dagger and iron shield/sage jewel without having to get 2 sets of errtels. This item is almost as important as 1st stage wings and it requires level 208 at +7 or 216 at +9, you are way too late trying to get it as it is really powerful for what little cost it is. For AGL who use dino imp and +9 or higher 3rd cape, this pentagram can roughly add you 1000 damage per hit.

For the better, you should get a 4 socket level 300 pentagram that match your element (it is very cheap nowadays), up it to +9 and stuff 4 errtels to increase your imprint skill damage, but the errtels will nearly be non-swappable due to the risk of destroying the errtels if you pull them out.

Depend on your agility, you can still take 100 elemental damage or something but that should be manageable if you kill fast, have life/8 pendant or MST monster kill recovery for example.

Comment

• Tacostonight
        Tacostonight commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry , it's been a while. what is bomb event?

• BBRG
        BBRG commented
        Editing a comment
        This is nothing to do with your pentagram, although level matters you just don't have enough NORMAL DEFENSE.

I'd recommend changing your setup entirely (buy 4 socket wind penta, up it to +9, insert all 4 basic errtels and use shining peak, buy exc ba parts +dd/+hp/+mana/(+zen)+L for fixing mana/hp/defense issues, and you also need socket lance+shield set that worth at least 300b to spam shining peak non-stop). Combined with wings/pendant/pentagram, full cost for a good setup will be around 500b - this is what I've been talking about every topic: You can solo nars at your level and farm very well, just not with your junk items. You are 200 levels behind what a decent setup can achieve. AGL is the most effective zen farmer, the fact that you can solo debenter using junk items is reflecting it.

• Tacostonight
        Tacostonight commented
        Editing a comment
        yah, guess it's going to be a long ride. afk'd through 2 days in debenter and got about 10 dark spirits that don't sell, 10 monarchs that don't sell, 1 sould, 1 rappy exc item that wont sell. will take me about 2 years at this level to get 500b

If you want to rush nars with your level, which is a little low for that area, you should try to get any shield, sage or 300 level pentagram with a number 4 slot on it because you have low hp and you will still take a lot of dmg unless you have really high level errtels.

With a pentagram that has the number 4 slot you can add a divinity errtel to it , even as low as rank 1 level 5~7 and you will most likely get misses only on elemental damage in nars in the weakest element against your pentragram element spots.
      It's easier to up your elemental dsr on agl with low budget errtels than upping your elemental def. This is until ferea, nixies lake and any higher maps, for those you'll need better elemental def also.

Don't forget you need a lot of physical def in nars if you want to survive so you probably should be looking for xba items + hp which would be ok for leveling, +dr if you want to keep the same set for hunting and events too (the excellent dr option won't help you in leveling in elemental maps).
      Cheapest setup at your level so you can level well and still be able to go in devil square, bc, etc. or farming in high level non elemental maps would be xba set+L+dr +9 at least and if you didn't go for the left tree to give you mana recovery, hp recovery, ag recovery and you don't have life after mob in the right tree you will need mana after mob and life after mob on the pendant or weapon, unless you level with an ee, then you can forget about life after mob because she will heal you.
      Penta any 124 defensive or level 300 pentagram with some cheap divinity errtel and if you have enough jewels left maybe as good a blessing errtel as you can afford.

If you don't have the budget for all that, might be better to just get a shield, sage jewel and up it to +7 at least and look for regular ancient (not aba if it's too expensive) and try leveling in debenter or uruk, xp is lower but if you can kill faster and survive longer afk it might be better.

If you just want to use your low def dr set you can keep that and go level in aida2 red mobs or relics persona spots and save up for better pentagrams and errtels.

Comment

• Tacostonight
        Tacostonight commented
        Editing a comment
        i afk'd debenter past two nights. everything i found doesn't sell (monarch, ravens). is there a better place to hunt that will give me more worthwhile items to make some income? I don't see myself getting anything but levels like this and it'd take years to get 100b.

• Defaultname
        Defaultname commented
        Editing a comment
        Not really, in your level you can do some ds, bc, other events like that give out mastery boxes or whatever they call them that can drop 1b or zen or some amount of ruud each which can be worth it ....just a long grind... up to you if you find it fun

You can also try relics and k3 for 380 items like sunlight, venom, etc. in relics and the weapons +L but not with skill in k3 if that's worth anything in the realm you play on. In relics there's also that event that drops the gemstones now, the refinery one... but you have to be able to complete a lot of them to get enough gems/joh to make it worth it and the price for joh in the realm you play on could make it not worth your time...

Best event as f2p, at least recurring one is the muun or egg event which they have running almost once a month for 2 weeks, you can get a decent amount of jewels from hunting the event mobs and you can probably find a lot of tutorials on youtube showing you how to do it most efficiently. Other than that there might be some occasional events that benefit the f2p players as well as the p2p players, you'll find out about them from the in game and the website notices and tutorials.
        You could also make an army of low level farmers, gear them up very well, which isn't very expensive in low levels, and start farming jewels and dinos as long as you got the patience and time for it as it is sure you will make a profit this way it's also obvious the time and effort you'll have to spend doing this might not be worth the rewards for everyone...

Other than that you can go p2p and buy some things from the x-shop, if they have anything tradable in-game for sale at the moment, to make some quick jewels. Or... the path most people playing the game now take, buy stuff from other players for wcoins or real money which can get you banned by wz because it isn't legal or scammed by the sellers if you trust the wrong people, or it might not...

Can't really give advice on what you should or shouldn't do, just being honest about your options
    Working...
    X